Ten Tenets of Freedom

Maybe more concisely I could say "If you want to live here and have the country ran differently you better go vote alot and convince alot of ppl to vote along the same lines".

Perhaps the second part can be accomplished with elegantly worded postings on political message board lol

Perhaps you could say it but if you believe it than you have no core principles whatsoever other than "whatever the majority supports is right".

If that is what you stand on so be it...

America needs about 500 guys like Bumper Hornberger in office.

You are not even worthy of calling yourself "dude" or pretending to be "the dude".

If this is what you call a political platform then you are political decay. There are a gazzillion good ideas in circulation, not one of which I found in the first 6 points of the diatribe you celebrated.

I would love a 1 on 1 in the cage with you. You don't stand a chance in hell if you are so stupid as to believe this crap.

Did you know that "the dude" was one of the Seattle 7? Seattle Liberation Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should seriously consider a new moniker.

No... its about bankrupting government so it can't do anything

and I just adoire people who rant about "we the people" and "liberty" and want to turn us into a banana republic. :cuckoo:
You already are a banana republic. Problem is you don't even produce bananas.
The Mpyre is a consumption machine that produces nothing but brainwashed slaves who " think".....not really...... they're TOLD they are free.

Wave them thar flags.

Attachments

• $tent_city.jpg
    $tent_city.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 65
  • $flag.jpg
    $flag.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 65
☭proletarian☭;1852758 said:
Right... show me a law that says I can't engage in barter.

Moron.

Any tax.

Moron.
Doesn't criminalize barter.

Moron,

Wager labour =/= barter.

'Bartering is a medium in which goods or services are directly exchanged for other goods and/or services, without the use of money. ...'

There is only one kind of government.

wow.... the ignorance is strong in you

You support the destruction of a peaceable and just civilization by criminals who spit upon the laws which allow the society to flourish.

Go away, child.

people who hate government shouldn't ever run government

I would say people who hate government are the only people who should ever run government.

yeah, like people who hate books should run a bookstore....

and people who hate music should run record companies,,,,

and people who hate buildings should be architects....

like i said... no one who hates government should EVER run government.
right over your head...

Bullshit.

I was born here by no choice of mine, and the "social contract" you describe is known in the legal world as an adhesion contract.

Google it for yourself.
You could spend some time in a third world country...then you might actually wake up one day and be happy that you were born an American.

Otherwise, you are free to immigrate elsewhere. I'm sure there are many countries that would love to have you.

:lol:

And btw, having a moral right to what you earn? tff!

☭proletarian☭;1853389 said:
Doesn't criminalize barter.

Moron,

Wager labour =/= barter.

'Bartering is a medium in which goods or services are directly exchanged for other goods and/or services, without the use of money. ...'

Silver is money. (and taxed many places)

Moron.

Most places where people buy stuff are required to accept government notes (the money I'm sure you are talking about).

Moron.

Most places people work are required to pay for services rendered in government notes.

Moron.

Last edited:
In this country, the constitution.

I could claim a "moral" right to be on welfare and it would be as valid as Dud claiming a "moral" right to keep what he is paid. Which is...not valid at all.

I could claim a "moral" right to be on welfare and it would be as valid as Dud claiming a "moral" right to keep what he is paid. Which is...not valid at all.

Well the Constitution would back up Dude's claim to his property, and not to the "right" to be on welfare. So I would say Dude's claim is perfectly valid.

Well the Constitution would back up Dude's claim to his property, and not to the "right" to be on welfare. So I would say Dude's claim is perfectly valid.
Where does the constitution back up the claim that you don't have to pay tax?

he is referring to income tax not any tax. the constitution clearly states i have the right to my private property. my income that I earned would fall into that category. the federal goverment to come in and work 8 of the 40 hours i work a week.

he is referring to income tax not any tax. the constitution clearly states i have the right to my private property. my income that I earned would fall into that category. the federal goverment to come in and work 8 of the 40 hours i work a week.
I'm not sure I'd qualify earned income as private property. Now, if you dug up gold out of your back yard that would be fine.

Regardless, the OP is claiming it is a moral issue and therefore should be law. That's ridiculous, especially for someone that pretends to be a libertarian.

Regardless, the OP is claiming it is a moral issue and therefore should be law. That's ridiculous, especially for someone that pretends to be a libertarian.[/QUOTE]

why wouldnt you consider earned income as private property? whos property would it become? they paid you, its yours. you earned it for the work that you provided? seems pretty simple.

Bullshit.

I was born here by no choice of mine, and the "social contract" you describe is known in the legal world as an adhesion contract.

Google it for yourself.
You could spend some time in a third world country...then you might actually wake up one day and be happy that you were born an American.

Otherwise, you are free to immigrate elsewhere. I'm sure there are many countries that would love to have you.

If you are so happy to be an American, why are supporting someone who is working to drastically change it into something unrecognizable?

Bullshit.

Google it for yourself.

If you are so happy to be an American, why are supporting someone who is working to drastically change it into something unrecognizable?
Sorry, I don't buy into hysteria.

Again, you are saying that the constitiution should be this basis, yet you are drunk on koolaid from someone that thinks the constitution is outdated...

So does that mean our morals should change also?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back