Ten Hours in Line to Vote - An American Embarrassment

Is there a remote possiblilty---(I'm talking way out there now) --that whites vote faster than blacks ?

Come on, its probably mismanagement, obviously there are more black people voting in this election than any other and they probably didnt staff correctly. Its a shame but black folks are used to having to work harder for the same thing.

Come on, its probably mismanagement, obviously there are more black people voting in this election than any other and they probably didnt staff correctly. Its a shame but black folks are used to having to work harder for the same thing.

Agreed. Many now feel connected that didn't. I'm sorry that's the case, but I think it is.

It's all pure speculation and a local issue. Every fricken election someone bitches. I suggest voters in that area actually do something other than bitch but I bet they don't do a damn thing.

It's all pure speculation and a local issue. Every fricken election someone bitches. I suggest voters in that area actually do something other than bitch but I bet they don't do a damn thing.

No, the Secretary of State of Georgia has waged a pretty successful voter suppression campaign.

Hopefully, this will cause the voters of Georgia to vote her out.

No, the Secretary of State of Georgia has waged a pretty successful voter suppression campaign.

Hopefully, this will cause the voters of Georgia to vote her out.

Well if they don't I hope they keep their bitching to a minimum.

Well I live in Florida and voted early and I was in and out in 10 minutes, just seems to be happening in certain places.

Well I live in Florida and voted early and I was in and out in 10 minutes, just seems to be happening in certain places.

I plan on getting to my polling place at 5:30 a.m., if there's a line, I'll get out of my car. If not, I'll wait until others pull in.

You crack me up.

I am from Georgia, I know Southerners well.

when did bob byrd become a republican? i don't doubt there are racists in both parties, where you lose me is in your simplistic rantings about how ALL the racists are republicans and vice versa. i realize you're not particularly bright, but still, it gets old.

same here. isn't the mayor of Atlanta a black lady. can someone call her and tell her to get on this right away, Davey is having a coniption fit.

when did bob byrd become a republican? i don't doubt there are racists in both parties, where you lose me is in your simplistic rantings about how ALL the racists are republicans and vice versa. i realize you're not particularly bright, but still, it gets old.

I never said all racists are republicans.

There is West Virginia.

Forum List

Back