Ten Hours in Line to Vote - An American Embarrassment

Looks like she didn't keep her info up to date.

If she moved, or got married and didn't update her paperwork, it's her fault.

The only thing the "system" can do is match the names on the registration card to the names in the data base.

Hell I, a white male, had to go to my local registrar of voters with my birth certificate and my driver's license because whoever punched my info in off of my mail in registration substituted a "y" for an "i" in my name and I got a similar letter. Do I feel singled out or do I think I am the victim of a conspiracy? No.

Doesn't everyone know to register as early as possible so mistakes can be fixed? And who moves to another state without a copy of their birth certificate? You need it for so many things, everyone should have a notarized copy of their birth certificates.

I'm supposed to feel bad for this chick?

One thing we know for sure, it aint her fault. It's got to be someone else's.

And thats why you're a fucking cocksucker who I know wouldnt have the fucking balls to say that to a black man's face would you? No you wouldn't, so you spew your bullshit, dumbass, redneck from ignorant ass Arkansas where the entire IQ of the state is 38 and you put it online.

Hey mr, "I'm a badass who can talk online," why don't you go down to the Univ of Arkansas, get one of those Offensive Lineman, and say that shit? No, you won't, cause your a racist pussy who likes to hide behind his computer and your dumbass picture.

Its people like you that bring down the gene pool in this country, I just wish you'd say some shit like that to me and we'll see what would fucking happen. It would be your old, country, redneck ass busted up on the ground - thats what it would be

so it's true---blacks ARE violent ?

I just wish you'd say some shit like that to me and we'll see what would fucking happen. It would be your old, country, redneck ass busted up on the ground - thats what it would be

e-thug.jpg

We're number one, we're number one.

American voters all over the country are witing in lines up to TEN HOURS LONG to vote .. and of course, they are mostly African-Americans.

Here in Atlanta ..

For Atlanta voters, 10 hour lines await
The Raw Story | For Atlanta voters, 10 hour lines await

But this is happening in more places than just Atlanta .. although those doing the waiting remain the same ..

No One Should Have to Stand in Line for 10 Hours to Vote
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/26/opinion/26tue4.html

I guess my wife should feel lucky .. it only took her FOUR HOURS to vote.

Ten hour lines to vote on election systems with little integrity .. far behind the integrity of the election systems in Brazil.

America should be embarressed this is being seen on the world stage.

Now if we had voters unions, those people would have gotten a vote-and-a-half for the overtime they put into being good citizens.

Wonder when we'll start outsourcing voters?

You know, cuase so many Americans just don't want to vote, and all.

And thats why you're a fucking cocksucker who I know wouldnt have the fucking balls to say that to a black man's face would you? No you wouldn't, so you spew your bullshit, dumbass, redneck from ignorant ass Arkansas where the entire IQ of the state is 38 and you put it online.

Hey mr, "I'm a badass who can talk online," why don't you go down to the Univ of Arkansas, get one of those Offensive Lineman, and say that shit? No, you won't, cause your a racist pussy who likes to hide behind his computer and your dumbass picture.

Its people like you that bring down the gene pool in this country, I just wish you'd say some shit like that to me and we'll see what would fucking happen. It would be your old, country, redneck ass busted up on the ground - thats what it would be

It's time for you to be either banned or for me to find another message board. I'm tired of your threats. If Gunny says you get to stay, I'll leave.

Later.

It's time for you to be either banned or for me to find another message board. I'm tired of your threats. If Gunny says you get to stay, I'll leave.

Later.

He's not threatening you. He just says you don't have the balls to say that to a African American who could beat the living daylights out of you and beat the racism out of you (along with a few organs).

And the truth is, you probably don't.

He's not threatening you. He just says you don't have the balls to say that to a African American who could beat the living daylights out of you and beat the racism out of you (along with a few organs).

So it IS true ? Blacks would resort to physical violence instead of diplomacy ?:lol:

So it IS true ? Blacks would resort to physical violence instead of diplomacy ?:lol:

No, I'm just saying if you do that enough to just about anyone then eventually fists will fly. May they be white, black, or green.

Besides, we all know there is no diplomacy for the most part when dealing with a ignorant racist.

You mean blacks resort to violence unneccessarily?

Some of the worst fighting I have ever seen. Rookies.

[youtube]K_Ru0OSiDpM[/youtube]

Last edited:
Looks like she didn't keep her info up to date.

If she moved, or got married and didn't update her paperwork, it's her fault.

The only thing the "system" can do is match the names on the registration card to the names in the data base.

Hell I, a white male, had to go to my local registrar of voters with my birth certificate and my driver's license because whoever punched my info in off of my mail in registration substituted a "y" for an "i" in my name and I got a similar letter. Do I feel singled out or do I think I am the victim of a conspiracy? No.

Doesn't everyone know to register as early as possible so mistakes can be fixed? And who moves to another state without a copy of their birth certificate? You need it for so many things, everyone should have a notarized copy of their birth certificates.

I'm supposed to feel bad for this chick?
shhhh, dont expect these liberal morons to actually understand that to vote you have responsibilities of your own

You don't know what kind of physical threats he's made against me, so you really shouldn't get involved. As far as the issue of racism is concerned, if you vote for a Democrat, you are racist by default since the Democratic Party support Affirmative Action which is the preferential treatment given to someone based on the color of their skin. And for your information, most blacks don't care about these types of jokes. I'm guessing you live in a whites-only area, because if you lived in a mixed neighborhood like I do you would know this.

I grew up in Georgia and I remember Lester Maddox selling autographed axhandles at his restaurant in Atlanta.

Racism is still alive in the South and on this message board.

if racism is alive in the south, and obama win southern states, does that mean he will have stolen them?

I grew up in Georgia and I remember Lester Maddox selling autographed axhandles at his restaurant in Atlanta.

Racism is still alive in the South and on this message board.

typical tripe from the Left.....if you don't agree with me, I'll call you names.....

Forum List

Back