Ten Christ Like Figures Who Pre Date Hey Zeus

Christianity was founded and developed in a matrix of religious and spiritual matter.

True Christians have no trouble sorting out what is different and unnecessary, being kind to others, and moving on.

The John Apochrypha admits they borrowed from Zoroaster.
The list is missing the more blatant plagiarisms and mimicks.
Dagon, Baal, Mithra, Mikado of the Sintos,
Osiris, Esus the tri god.

To answer Jake, being kind to others is from the lessons on Abraham, why this is attributed to Jesus is just more proof of thieving and laying claim.
My post on ad hominem attacks with samples, is also proof that this claim is not practiced well enough.

If truth is truth, what would keep anyone, anywhere, at any time form finding it?

Especially given the One bascilica was a mithra temple that they kept the cross from.
The Pope carries that cross with sickly thin man on it, a mithraic cross predating the Jesus era. Mithraism was becoming popular in Rome especially in Tarsus thanks to Lucius who brought it there.

If truth is truth, what would keep anyone, anywhere, at any time form finding it?

The ole maggis misdirection I suppose.
The Bible says The adversary (i.e. Satan)
changes times and days and holidays.
That's one way to control and confuse history and historical accuracy like when they change names along with dates.
In fact just yesterday TBN was trying to make excuses for the discrepancy in dating Jesus birth and yet lied about the era still being problematic not hecause of Herod's death date needing adjusting, but also Lysanias in the acts died in 35bc.
When they stuck to the Dec 25th as his birthday that insistance to stick to Baal's day says it all regarding historical accuracy and their disregard for truth. It clearly insults the intelligence.

You get some crazy whore jew embarrassed by her self and loses it. Starts claiming God raped her and she is going to have his son. Then this kid comes and is raised being worshipped and shit so he develops advanced social skills and mental illness. BOOM. Unoriginal religion tree is born.
Not to be disrespectful to Christians, but this is just the way I see man-made Christianity.. The facts are there. If this is the same link I have seen before, a couple(I don't remember which) were proven to be falsified a long time ago.

No kidding. :)

It's comparable to someone insisting that the light bulb came from the sun and is equal to it--it had to because both give off life. Forget the differences between the sun and a light bulb--just keep on with keeping on insisting they have to be one and the same. Before long, there will be a group of followers just like that group who insists there were no moon landings.

Anyone cares to really research these "like figures" finds it easy to see that the differences greatly outweigh the likenesses. If they care to investigate just a bit further, they will find these claims originated in the late 19th/early 20th centuries and were refuted decades ago.

However, as our non-believing friends would be the first to claim, ignorance never dies. (Even they are caught up in it.) ;)

Because you don't realize that during those days every third young man claimed to be the son of god and most of them were named Jesus

Meh, I think you're a god damn idiot trying to stir shit up. You and your butt buddy Guano should get a room...have Dot Com over for a threesome

I was going to say: look who's baaaaaaack. the camp/scamp. oh yea

Hey Campbell and Christianity have something in common you know?

They both are in the same Bel-Camp.

Jesus is but a mask for his father Bel(Baal).
That's why they say father &son are 1(in the sam myth)
So in secreting the name of Baal and his son the morning star-rev22:16
we see Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret #'s from names.

Because you don't realize that during those days every third young man claimed to be the son of god and most of them were named Jesus

Meh, I think you're a god damn idiot trying to stir shit up. You and your butt buddy Guano should get a room...have Dot Com over for a threesome

I was going to say: look who's baaaaaaack. the camp/scamp. oh yea

Hey Campbell and Christianity have something in common you know?

They both are in the same Bel-Camp.

Jesus is but a mask for his father Bel(Baal).
That's why they say father &son are 1(in the sam myth)
So in secreting the name of Baal and his son the morning star-rev22:16
we see Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret #'s from names.

Gawd you're annoying, off to iggy you go

I’m shocked that a fine (vile), upstanding (low-life) Christian (hypocrite) like yourself would take our lord’s name in vain. Shocked, I tell you!!!

You get some crazy whore jew embarrassed by her self and loses it. Starts claiming God raped her and she is going to have his son. Then this kid comes and is raised being worshipped and shit so he develops advanced social skills and mental illness. BOOM. Unoriginal religion tree is born.
Not to be disrespectful to Christians, but this is just the way I see man-made Christianity.. The facts are there. If this is the same link I have seen before, a couple(I don't remember which) were proven to be falsified a long time ago.

WTF are you talking about? Rape? Don't make yourself look foolish on this

WTF are you talking about? Rape? Don't make yourself look foolish on this
yes, raped. Spiritually, I reckon. I don't really think my choice of terminology is that important. My point was.

Forum List

Back