Catholic Church the European Union and the deception

PetriFB

Aug 22, 2011
Jean Monnet was a devout Roman Catholic and one of the founding fathers of the European Union. Monnet rejected the idea that Europe should consist of independent nations. He believed in the Catholic conception and vision that Europe should become a federal superstate that would be a fusion of all ancient nations.

I know that many readers think that I write conspiracy theory based on imagination. This is not a conspiracy theory, because all people can  see and observe the connection of the Roman Catholic Church and the European Union, if they are looking this thing from the right viewpoints, which are based on verifiable facts. If you study the things fairly, honestly and an open mind, so you can see the handprints of Catholic Church how it tries to create Catholic Empire to Europe through European Union.

More info and verified facts: Pope Catholic Church Europe Union Mary tower of the Babel

Makes sense since it was RCC financed and backed Romano Prodi who thrusted into power as EU president.
People didn't notice he also was the one who swore they could keep peace at the Syria Israeli border after the Syria Lebanon rocket launchings conflict, by leaving EU peacekeepers to checkpoints. Mostly made up of Italy guards which failed, probably through bribes or lacking respect & concerns for Israel's security.

Pope Frankie sayin' Catholic kids is bastids...
icon_omg.gif

Pope Francis Sparks Another Controversy by Saying ‘Great Majority’ of Catholic Marriages Are Invalid
June 22, 2016 -- “The great majority of our sacramental marriages are null,” Pope Francis was quoted as saying last Thursday in an impromptu answer to a question on what the Catholic Church should do regarding the “crisis of marriage”, sparking another controversy over Catholic teaching.
“It’s the culture of the provisional. And this happens everywhere, also in priestly life, in religious life,” the pontiff said after an address at the Basilica of St. John Lateran in Rome, where a diocesan convention on families was being held. “It’s provisional, and because of this the great majority of our sacramental marriages are null. Because they say ‘Yes, for the rest of my life!’ but they don’t know what they are saying. Because they have a different culture. They say it, they have good will, but they don’t know,” said Francis, according to a translation by the Catholic News Agency (CNA).

However, the pontiff’s off-the-cuff remarks were later revised, and the Vatican’s official transcript of the pope’s remarks substituted “a part” (una parte) for “the great majority”. “When they touch on subjects of a certain importance, the revised text is always submitted to the Pope himself,” Vatican spokesman Fr. Federico Lombardi reportedly told America. “This is what happened in this case, so the published text was expressly approved by the Pope.”

Pope Francis added that while he was archbishop of Buenos Aires, he forbade his diocesan priest from performing “religious marriages...in the cases we call ‘matrimonios de apuro,’ marriages in a hurry [repair], when the baby is coming….I prohibited them from doing so, because they are not free, they are not free!... “The crisis of marriage is because they do not know what the sacrament is, the beauty of the sacrament: it is not known that it is indissoluble, it is not known that it’s for a lifetime.”

However, the pope’s initial phrasing sparked controversy among some Catholics. “He’s said things like this in the past. I don’t quite know where to start in expressing my dismay,” said R. R. Reno, editor of First Things. “Let me try by beginning with that apt phrase, ‘the culture of the provisional.’ Francis is quite right. We live in a dissolving era. ...In the culture of the provisional it’s therefore bad news to learn that the sacraments instituted by Christ are also infected by impermanence. It would seem that God’s grace cannot overcome our captivity to the provisional. Our marriages are null. ... “But those of us living in the postmodern West don’t need flexibility, permission, and provisionality from the Catholic Church. Our progressive secular culture gives us plenty of that. Francis doesn’t seem able to grasp that the wounded who come to the field-hospital Church are looking for permanence in a dissolving world,” continued Reno.

MORE

Forum List

Back