Reply to RCC hidden behavior behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by HaShev, Apr 20, 2016.

1. HaShev

HaShev Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,050
    True story I would never and could ever make something like this up, but my Zada found skeletal remains of babies burried in the basement between the seminary and nunery back in Philly when working there, I believe in the 50's this took place?
    That's how he ended up working part time at the morgue after his helping them.
    The investigation found these to be the disposed children of the priests who pregnated the Nuns.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. The Irish Ram

The Irish Ram LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,922
    :slap:

3. Meriweather

Meriweather Not all who wander are lost

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,559
    If people are going to pass on fallacious propaganda, they might at least make a little effort to get a few of the lies straight. First of all, this story originated in Montreal, not Philadelphia. It came to Philadelphia when a young woman (due to a serious head injury) had been placed in an asylum by her Grandmother, claimed she was a nun, and told the story of tunnels between convents and seminaries and dead babies (and young nuns who refused to cooperate) being buried in basements. It was dis-proven. Pregnant by a young man (who was not a priest) she ran off to Philadelphia and told the same story, changing the setting to Philadelphia.

Anyway, at the time, two prominent Protestant clergymen went off to Canada to investigate and prove the claims. They came and reported that the description of the convent just wasn't true, so people turned on these clergymen calling them Jesuits in disguise. It prompted a prominent Protestant journalist to make the trip himself so that he could expose both the convent and the Protestant Clergymen. When he came back and reported the two clergymen were correct and that the convent was not as described by the young woman with the head injury, people then claimed he was taking a bribe from the Jesuits.

So, it turns out that yes, stories about babies buried beneath convents in Montreal and Philadelphia, can in fact be made up. What is not made up is that some people of the time made loads of money publishing these stories, and then began squabbling and filing lawsuits over who should receive how much.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. HaShev

HaShev Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,050
    So you are saying this happened in more then one place, because my Mother and uncle verified the accts. My uncle also has worked at the morgue. But thank you for admiting the world is justified in calling BS to the Jesus stories. Unlike the evidence against the false historical accts of Jesus my Zada actually existed as did the event I couldn't in a million years dream up since I never even knew the priests liked woman.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Meriweather

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,559
    I am saying you were taken in. This made-up story has been circulating since the 1800s. I very much doubt your uncle is that old. The lie began in Canada. It was then repeated in Philadelphia. You are now repeating it here. In addition, any reason you have for "thanking" me is also something else you made up in your own head.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. HaShev

HaShev Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,050
    Serious what part of my post are you completely not understanding.
    I am not relaying an urban legend I am telling you my actual Zada is the one who found the actual remains when working in a Church Basement.
    My Zada was a Paperhanger with no medical skills, why the hell would he work in the Morgue for no reason? Your logic suggests body parts in the freezer legends means Jeffrey Damar never reallyc kept body parts in his freezer.
    You are the one creating propaganda right now by denying what my family already Knows as true FIRST HAND and showing no source of your missinformation cover up story.
    I'll give you an example of your confusion.
    JUST because there are many many versions of the News caster being rushed to the hospital to remove a Gerbal does not mean it didn't actually happen.
    The pass the story down the line causes everyone to claim it happened to their News Reporter not the actual reporter till suddenly you claim it's just an urban legend.
    Sort of like the Jesus myth, everyone claims it's their particular Christ and in the time of poor information clarity the stories become meshed and confused and thus Jesus becomes based on many figures confused for each other not just an actual singular historical figure.
    So if you deny my actual knowledge first hand of the Church discovery then you are giving people open reason to doubt poor second hand accts in a time of poor communications, archaic beliefs, uneducated and fear driven fervor, and an authority with the penchant of lying manipulating and subverting through fallacious stories and forgeries.

That being said: questions that will prove my points:
    Hebrew Name of your Christ, era he lived in, what was the method of persecution?
    Where was his hometown? Age lived up to?

Did the News caster Gerbal story occur, in what city if you think it did, where did the news caster work after?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  7. guno

guno BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,114
    The catholic church is well known for stuff like that

I found nuns' secret grave for 800 babies in Tuam, by MARTIN SIXSMITH

Catholic Church tossed 800 Irish orphans into septic tank grave

Vatican Confirms Widespread Rape Of Nuns By Priests In 23 Countries - See more at: Vatican Confirms Widespread Rape Of Nuns By Priests In 23 Countries

The Irish government is under pressure to order an inquiry into a recently uncovered mass grave for almost 800 children who died at a Catholic Church facility for unwed mothers and their children. Most of the bodies were dumped in a sewage tank.

The mass, unmarked grave in the town of Tuan, western Ireland, was unveiled by a local historian, Catherine Corless, who was gathering information on the mother-and-baby home which functioned there in the first half of the 20th century, run by the Bon Secours order of nuns.

Mass babies’ grave scandal pushes Irish govt, Catholic Church toward inquiry

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  8. HaShev

HaShev Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,050
    Yeah the Raped nuns are rarely discussed but a known problem.
    I discussed this with many priests and Catholic Orders that
    Supressing the nature to procreate is not natural and the result in their act to surpress those natural urges are these break downs in moral judgement and normal human behavior. If they just rethink their celabacy stance and stop taking just anyone in (with evil intent motives) just for the sake of signing people up to the club, then perhaps most of these incidents would cease and be lesser in numbers then civilian population problems.

9. Meriweather

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,559
    First, I often refrain from responding to you because when I do my own research to verify what you present, I discover that your own research and stories (yes, even the one from your Zada) have no substance and are made up of whole cloth. Your posts have no credibility to any trained researcher who knows how to follow up on the actual facts. I get your Zada told you stories. I get that you believe him. I get that you find outlandish stories from somewhere, probably the Internet, swallow them whole, and repeat them.

I am not going to answer the questions you asked about Christ. I already know the outlandish claims and response you will present. It's garbage in which I don't wish to wade. I once gave you advice that still stands. Speak and post about the beliefs of your religion.
    If you wish to keep playing the role of shock jock, why not tell unverified, horrific stories about your religion instead of being a hate monger towards another.

I think we're done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Meriweather

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,559
    Why did you pass up the corrections issued on these stories? Do you truly enjoy the role of shock jock and deceiver? Guno, if you can find these stories in press, then you can take two minutes more and discover what further investigation unearthed.

Look, no faith, no person, no organization is perfect. There are going to true horrors--and the first one in the Christian Church is that one of the Twelve people closest to Jesus betrayed him. Judas, at the time, represented one-twelfth of that community. I suspect that down through the ages you will find 11/12ths faithful, and 1/12th doing something that horrifies and offends the rest.

So, if you have this overwhelming, crying need to wallow in Catholic offenses, could you at least present something that is true, not sensationalism gone amok?