Reply to RCC hidden behavior behind closed doors

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
True story I would never and could ever make something like this up, but my Zada found skeletal remains of babies burried in the basement between the seminary and nunery back in Philly when working there, I believe in the 50's this took place?
That's how he ended up working part time at the morgue after his helping them.
The investigation found these to be the disposed children of the priests who pregnated the Nuns.

True story I would never and could ever make something like this up, but my Zada found skeletal remains of babies burried in the basement between the seminary and nunery back in Philly when working there, I believe in the 50's this took place?
The investigation found these to be the disposed children of the priests who pregnated the Nuns.

If people are going to pass on fallacious propaganda, they might at least make a little effort to get a few of the lies straight. First of all, this story originated in Montreal, not Philadelphia. It came to Philadelphia when a young woman (due to a serious head injury) had been placed in an asylum by her Grandmother, claimed she was a nun, and told the story of tunnels between convents and seminaries and dead babies (and young nuns who refused to cooperate) being buried in basements. It was dis-proven. Pregnant by a young man (who was not a priest) she ran off to Philadelphia and told the same story, changing the setting to Philadelphia.

Anyway, at the time, two prominent Protestant clergymen went off to Canada to investigate and prove the claims. They came and reported that the description of the convent just wasn't true, so people turned on these clergymen calling them Jesuits in disguise. It prompted a prominent Protestant journalist to make the trip himself so that he could expose both the convent and the Protestant Clergymen. When he came back and reported the two clergymen were correct and that the convent was not as described by the young woman with the head injury, people then claimed he was taking a bribe from the Jesuits.

So, it turns out that yes, stories about babies buried beneath convents in Montreal and Philadelphia, can in fact be made up. What is not made up is that some people of the time made loads of money publishing these stories, and then began squabbling and filing lawsuits over who should receive how much.

So you are saying this happened in more then one place, because my Mother and uncle verified the accts. My uncle also has worked at the morgue. But thank you for admiting the world is justified in calling BS to the Jesus stories. Unlike the evidence against the false historical accts of Jesus my Zada actually existed as did the event I couldn't in a million years dream up since I never even knew the priests liked woman.

So you are saying this happened in more then one place, because my Mother and uncle verified the accts. My uncle also has worked at the morgue. But thank you for admiting the world is justified in calling BS to the Jesus stories. Unlike the evidence against the false historical accts of Jesus my Zada actually existed as did the event I couldn't in a million years dream up since I never even knew the priests liked woman.
I am saying you were taken in. This made-up story has been circulating since the 1800s. I very much doubt your uncle is that old. The lie began in Canada. It was then repeated in Philadelphia. You are now repeating it here. In addition, any reason you have for "thanking" me is also something else you made up in your own head.

Serious what part of my post are you completely not understanding.
I am not relaying an urban legend I am telling you my actual Zada is the one who found the actual remains when working in a Church Basement.
My Zada was a Paperhanger with no medical skills, why the hell would he work in the Morgue for no reason? Your logic suggests body parts in the freezer legends means Jeffrey Damar never reallyc kept body parts in his freezer.
You are the one creating propaganda right now by denying what my family already Knows as true FIRST HAND and showing no source of your missinformation cover up story.
I'll give you an example of your confusion.
JUST because there are many many versions of the News caster being rushed to the hospital to remove a Gerbal does not mean it didn't actually happen.
The pass the story down the line causes everyone to claim it happened to their News Reporter not the actual reporter till suddenly you claim it's just an urban legend.
Sort of like the Jesus myth, everyone claims it's their particular Christ and in the time of poor information clarity the stories become meshed and confused and thus Jesus becomes based on many figures confused for each other not just an actual singular historical figure.
So if you deny my actual knowledge first hand of the Church discovery then you are giving people open reason to doubt poor second hand accts in a time of poor communications, archaic beliefs, uneducated and fear driven fervor, and an authority with the penchant of lying manipulating and subverting through fallacious stories and forgeries.

That being said: questions that will prove my points:
Hebrew Name of your Christ, era he lived in, what was the method of persecution?
Where was his hometown? Age lived up to?

Did the News caster Gerbal story occur, in what city if you think it did, where did the news caster work after?

Last edited:
The catholic church is well known for stuff like that

I found nuns' secret grave for 800 babies in Tuam, by MARTIN SIXSMITH

Catholic Church tossed 800 Irish orphans into septic tank grave

Vatican Confirms Widespread Rape Of Nuns By Priests In 23 Countries - See more at: Vatican Confirms Widespread Rape Of Nuns By Priests In 23 Countries

The Irish government is under pressure to order an inquiry into a recently uncovered mass grave for almost 800 children who died at a Catholic Church facility for unwed mothers and their children. Most of the bodies were dumped in a sewage tank.

The mass, unmarked grave in the town of Tuan, western Ireland, was unveiled by a local historian, Catherine Corless, who was gathering information on the mother-and-baby home which functioned there in the first half of the 20th century, run by the Bon Secours order of nuns.

Mass babies’ grave scandal pushes Irish govt, Catholic Church toward inquiry

Last edited:
Yeah the Raped nuns are rarely discussed but a known problem.
I discussed this with many priests and Catholic Orders that
Supressing the nature to procreate is not natural and the result in their act to surpress those natural urges are these break downs in moral judgement and normal human behavior. If they just rethink their celabacy stance and stop taking just anyone in (with evil intent motives) just for the sake of signing people up to the club, then perhaps most of these incidents would cease and be lesser in numbers then civilian population problems.

Serious what part of my post are you completely not understanding.
I am not relaying an urban legend I am telling you my actual Zada is the one who found the actual remains when working in a Church Basement.
My Zada was a Paperhanger with no medical skills, why the hell would he work in the Morgue for no reason? Your logic suggests body parts in the freezer legends means Jeffrey Damar never reallyc kept body parts in his freezer.
You are the one creating propaganda right now by denying what my family already Knows as true FIRST HAND and showing no source of your missinformation cover up story.
I'll give you an example of your confusion.
JUST because there are many many versions of the News caster being rushed to the hospital to remove a Gerbal does not mean it didn't actually happen.
The pass the story down the line causes everyone to claim it happened to their News Reporter not the actual reporter till suddenly you claim it's just an urban legend.
Sort of like the Jesus myth, everyone claims it's their particular Christ and in the time of poor information clarity the stories become meshed and confused and thus Jesus becomes based on many figures confused for each other not just an actual singular historical figure.
So if you deny my actual knowledge first hand of the Church discovery then you are giving people open reason to doubt poor second hand accts in a time of poor communications, archaic beliefs, uneducated and fear driven fervor, and an authority with the penchant of lying manipulating and subverting through fallacious stories and forgeries.

That being said: questions that will prove my points:
Hebrew Name of your Christ, era he lived in, what was the method of persecution?
Where was his hometown? Age lived up to?

Did the News caster Gerbal story occur, in what city if you think it did, where did the news caster work after?

First, I often refrain from responding to you because when I do my own research to verify what you present, I discover that your own research and stories (yes, even the one from your Zada) have no substance and are made up of whole cloth. Your posts have no credibility to any trained researcher who knows how to follow up on the actual facts. I get your Zada told you stories. I get that you believe him. I get that you find outlandish stories from somewhere, probably the Internet, swallow them whole, and repeat them.

I am not going to answer the questions you asked about Christ. I already know the outlandish claims and response you will present. It's garbage in which I don't wish to wade. I once gave you advice that still stands. Speak and post about the beliefs of your religion.
If you wish to keep playing the role of shock jock, why not tell unverified, horrific stories about your religion instead of being a hate monger towards another.

I think we're done.

Vatican Confirms Widespread Rape Of Nuns By Priests In 23 Countries - See more at: Vatican Confirms Widespread Rape Of Nuns By Priests In 23 Countries

The Irish government is under pressure to order an inquiry into a recently uncovered mass grave for almost 800 children who died at a Catholic Church facility for unwed mothers and their children. Most of the bodies were dumped in a sewage tank.

The mass, unmarked grave in the town of Tuan, western Ireland, was unveiled by a local historian, Catherine Corless, who was gathering information on the mother-and-baby home which functioned there in the first half of the 20th century, run by the Bon Secours order of nuns.

Why did you pass up the corrections issued on these stories? Do you truly enjoy the role of shock jock and deceiver? Guno, if you can find these stories in press, then you can take two minutes more and discover what further investigation unearthed.

Look, no faith, no person, no organization is perfect. There are going to true horrors--and the first one in the Christian Church is that one of the Twelve people closest to Jesus betrayed him. Judas, at the time, represented one-twelfth of that community. I suspect that down through the ages you will find 11/12ths faithful, and 1/12th doing something that horrifies and offends the rest.

So, if you have this overwhelming, crying need to wallow in Catholic offenses, could you at least present something that is true, not sensationalism gone amok?

Meriweather that was not a source, nor did you supply evidence of your false testimony against me.
That was an avoidance to the questions.
Why come to this forum or post if you have no intent of legitimate discussion?
I think you just revealed your intent and so reliability of what you say has thus been exposed.
That was clear cut displaced blame not an apology.
You inadvertantly killed your king and had to lie and comit evil acts in doing so.
I rest my case. Ad Hominem much?

Untruth fears answering simple questions, because it outs the lies.
Truth needs no games,
no false accusations, no ad hominem attacks. Truth has sources, lies use excuses for avoiding sources.
According to Meriweather Jesus Must be the fable from another previous time period and pkace.
The difference here is I have the source of the place and time period Jesus fable comes from, Meriweather has no sources and only evil comments protecting the victimizers not the victims.

Source Jesus favle comes from Assyria 700+bc

discovered in the town of
Nineveh in Assyria, and dates from 700 B.C.
a stone tablet now housed in The British Museum,
and referred to by British Museum officials as the Marduk's Ordeal tablet (Baal Passion Play).
the mythical elements of
the Bel-Marduk myth are literally carved in stone on
Marduk's Ordeal tablet/Assyrian Bel Myth Tablet which
stands as an original source of mythical elements of the
Bel-Marduk myth used to create the Jesus myth, especially the cruci-FICTION and resurrection event,
in which the god Bel is arrested, tried, judged, scourged, executed, and resurrected and thus are
similar to the mythical elements of the last days of the
life of Jesus found in the Jesus myth.

Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) which Jesus is claimed the son of in Rev 22;16 is described in this ancient passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

The 2013 award-winning drama film “Philomena” depicted the plight of 2,200 infants who survived Ireland’s Catholic homes. The children were forcibly adopted or placed into child labor situations, mainly in the US. Catholic officials have consistently denied they received payments for these so-called “adoptions” and insisted verifying documents were "lost in a fire".
CAR – Child Abuse Recovery » Catholic mass grave sites of 350,800 missing children found in Ireland, Spain, Canada

What the hell is a Zada?

Why did you pass up the corrections issued on these stories? Do you truly enjoy the role of shock jock and deceiver? Guno, if you can find these stories in press, then you can take two minutes more and discover what further investigation unearthed.

Look, no faith, no person, no organization is perfect. There are going to true horrors--and the first one in the Christian Church is that one of the Twelve people closest to Jesus betrayed him. Judas, at the time, represented one-twelfth of that community. I suspect that down through the ages you will find 11/12ths faithful, and 1/12th doing something that horrifies and offends the rest.

So, if you have this overwhelming, crying need to wallow in Catholic offenses, could you at least present something that is true, not sensationalism gone amok?
Are you seriously denying the harm that happened under the auspices of the RCC?

What the hell is a Zada?

grandfather in Yiddish

What the hell is a Zada?

grandfather in Yiddish
Then why not just say grandfather? Seems pretty dumb to me.

What the hell is a Zada?

grandfather in Yiddish
Seems pretty ok to me to get educated. I called one of my grandmothers, Nana, and the other Grandma. What's it to you?

What the hell is a Zada?

grandfather in Yiddish
We all have pet names for our grandparents. Zada is just as cool as saying grandfather.

The bodies of 796 children, between the ages of two days and nine years old, are believed to have been buried in a disused sewage tank in Tuam, County Galway. They died between 1925 and 1961 in a mother and baby home under the care of the Bon Secours nuns.

Locals have known about the grave since 1975, when two little boys, playing, broke apart the concrete slab covering it and discovered a tomb filled with small skeletons. A parish priest said prayers at the site, and it was sealed once more, the number of bodies below unknown, their names forgotten.

The Tuam historian Catherine Corless discovered the extent of the mass gravewhen she requested records of children's deaths in the home. The registrar in Galway gave her almost 800. Shocked, she checked 100 of these against graveyard burials, and found only one little boy who had been returned to a family plot. The vast majority of the children's remains, it seemed, were in the septic tank. Corless and a committee have been working tirelessly to raise money for a memorial that includes a plaque bearing each child's name.

For those of you unfamiliar with how, until the 1990s, Ireland dealt with unmarried mothers and their children, here it is: the women were incarcerated in state-funded, church-run institutions called mother and baby homes or Magdalene asylums, where they worked to atone for their sins. Their children were taken from them.

Tell us the truth about the children in Galway's mass graves | Emer O'Toole

Irish church faces questions over mass grave
Bones of hundreds of children found in former septic tank thought to be those of orphans who died between 1926 and 1961.

Irish church faces questions over mass grave

The Magdalene Laundries in Ireland, also known as Magdalene asylums, were institutions, generally run by Roman Catholics, that operated from the 18th to the late 20th centuries. They were run ostensibly to house "fallen women". An estimated 30,000 women were confined in these institutions in Ireland. In 1993, a mass grave containing 155 corpses was uncovered in the convent grounds of one of the laundries. This led to media revelations about the operations of the secretive institutions. A formal state apology was issued in 2013, and a £50 million compensation scheme for survivors was set up, to which the Catholic Church has refused to contribute.

Magdalene laundries in Ireland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
What the hell is a Zada?

grandfather in Yiddish
Seems pretty ok to me to get educated. I called one of my grandmothers, Nana, and the other Grandma. What's it to you?
My Gibbel helped me google Zada, and none of the results had anything about it meaning 'grandfather.' But you know what Gibbel's always say, mo yabba mo gabba!

Forum List

Back