Temper Temper..

Christie will not put up with crap from the far right reactionaries in the party, and he will be able to work with a Democratic Senate in 2017. Whether House remains GOP will remain to be seen.

Can you name the "far right reactionaries" in the GOP?

Oh look. It's only the third thread on this absurd subject.
Hey, I thought you guys loved christie and how he was all bipartisan and shit.
obama-christie.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
With Christie's latest uncontrolled outburst to shut up a heckler, he's raising even more questions than ever about his temper and his growing image as a bully. As president, this guy is going to have his finger on a button that could start a nuclear war.. Is his idea of diplomacy going to be telling diplomats to sit down and shut up, you don't know what you're talking about?

In his latest tirade today, he told a heckler "I'd be more than happy to have a debate with you any time you like, guy, 'cause somebody like you doesn't know a damn thing about what you're talking about except to stand up and show off when the cameras are here," Christie said. "I've been here when the cameras aren't here, buddy, and done the work." Christie went on: "So listen, you want to have the conversation later, I'm happy to have it, buddy. But until that time, sit down and shut up."

In 2012, he argued with a heckler on the Seaside Heights boardwalk, waving an ice cream cone and accusing the man of acting like a “big shot.” Last year, a teacher, Melissa Tomlinson, accused him of wagging his finger at her during a campaign stop and saying “I’m tired of you people,” an incident he later said was overblown.

His supporters may think what this country needs is a quick on the trigger, put'em in their place president, but I doubt that will go well in the debates or at the polls. In the selection of a president, nothing turns people off more than a candidate whose image is that of a hothead and a bully.

images

Christie Tells Sandy Heckler in Belmar to Sit Down and Shut Up - Businessweek

I like that he fights fire with fire. It's honest. :thup:

I saw the clip and while not a fan, my respect went up for him. Not everyone is going to let some mealy mouthed punk redirect the conversation. That's part of the maturing process that is apparently devoid in the liberal makeup.

He was TOAST after the fucking LOVE FEST he did with president TOXIC AVENGER after the hurricane! He certainly didn't help McRomney!..... But this .... in the words of a C*** "What difference does it make?"
obama-christie.jpg

The dem/libs fear Christie almost as much as they fear Palin. Their obsession with them borders on insanity.
As much as you "fear" Obama?

No one fears obama, not conservative, not ISIS, not Putin, not China, not al qaeda. Obama is a joke and an embarrasment to this country. NO ONE fears him, we laugh at his incompetence. couple his incompetence with his arrogance and you have the worst president in the history of this nation.

and before you say it--------------it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he is half black.

I am glad he stood up to the heckler, but he will have to calm it down in most of the rest of the country.

The heckler had good reason to heckle. Two years later and
With Christie's latest uncontrolled outburst to shut up a heckler, he's raising even more questions than ever about his temper and his growing image as a bully. As president, this guy is going to have his finger on a button that could start a nuclear war.. Is his idea of diplomacy going to be telling diplomats to sit down and shut up, you don't know what you're talking about?

In his latest tirade today, he told a heckler "I'd be more than happy to have a debate with you any time you like, guy, 'cause somebody like you doesn't know a damn thing about what you're talking about except to stand up and show off when the cameras are here," Christie said. "I've been here when the cameras aren't here, buddy, and done the work." Christie went on: "So listen, you want to have the conversation later, I'm happy to have it, buddy. But until that time, sit down and shut up."

In 2012, he argued with a heckler on the Seaside Heights boardwalk, waving an ice cream cone and accusing the man of acting like a “big shot.” Last year, a teacher, Melissa Tomlinson, accused him of wagging his finger at her during a campaign stop and saying “I’m tired of you people,” an incident he later said was overblown.

His supporters may think what this country needs is a quick on the trigger, put'em in their place president, but I doubt that will go well in the debates or at the polls. In the selection of a president, nothing turns people off more than a candidate whose image is that of a hothead and a bully.

images

Yeah, you want a hot-tempered uncontrollable big mouth in the White House taking a call from Vladimir Putin or Xi Jinping or Kim Jong Un. What a bunch of fucking idiots you partisan nitwits are.

Christie will not put up with crap from the far right reactionaries in the party, and he will be able to work with a Democratic Senate in 2017. Whether House remains GOP will remain to be seen.

There's a word for Senators who bend over, grab their ankles and "work with a Democratic Senate":

"CLOSETCRAT"

Come out, Jake, you'll feel better for it.

If saying sit down and shut up constitutes being a bully today then we truly have become one thin skinned candy ass nation. I find Christie a refreshing change from the bland paint by the numbers politicians that dominate both parties.

I am glad he stood up to the heckler, but he will have to calm it down in most of the rest of the country.

images

Yeah, you want a hot-tempered uncontrollable big mouth in the White House taking a call from Vladimir Putin or Xi Jinping or Kim Jong Un. What a bunch of fucking idiots you partisan nitwits are.

Please, but you won't understand this... you're so stupid you'll think it's a praise of Putin, instead of a bitch slap to the POSER!

putin-vs-obama.jpg

images

Yeah, he might call an allied leader "chickenshit" or something.

Has anyone here supporting Christie's actions even WATCHED the full video?

Given it's difficult to get a rightie to read past a headline, I wonder if any of you know that many people are still not in their homes here in NJ, many homes are still under repair and there's one house on my street that hasn't changed since 10:00pm October 30 two years ago. It has a big tarp over it still. It's taken so long for the homeowner to get relief money that the house is now uninhabitable and will have to be razed. So, sit down and STFU.

Just maybe that's why the heckler heckled.

The dem/libs fear Christie almost as much as they fear Palin. Their obsession with them borders on insanity.
As much as you "fear" Obama?

No one fears obama, not conservative, not ISIS, not Putin, not China, not al qaeda. Obama is a joke and an embarrasment to this country. NO ONE fears him, we laugh at his incompetence. couple his incompetence with his arrogance and you have the worst president in the history of this nation.

and before you say it--------------it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he is half black.

So those who criticize Palin and Christie do so out of fear, while those who criticize Obama do so because he deserves criticism

Got it

About 80% of Americans polled think the Country is going to hell under Obama, the Mid-East is in flames while American foreign policy is in shambles. Incumbent democrats are facing a tough election less than a weak away and the most astute political comment the left can come up with concerns Christie shouting down a heckler? Pretty lame.

images

You obviously have not lived in New Jersey and I did for three years. It took me a couple of months to figure out If someone gets in your face, you get right back in theirs or they walk all over you. I made some very good friends there once I figured that out.

Forum List

Back