Televangelist Jim Bakker sells $45 Trump Coin, says its "point of contact" with God

The truly scary part is how Bakker knows he's gonna make some good money off of this scam.

How do you figure its a "scam"?

Jim Bakker is a highly trained and experienced theologian. I think he knows his business. He's been in the field since the 1960's when he broke in with Pat Robertson.

"Highly trained and experienced theologian"? You've gotta be kidding. Guess Bakker forgot about the story where Jesus went into the temple, and the money changers were doing pretty much the same thing Bakker is doing, selling Gods blessings. Guess what? God's blessings and connections to people aren't for sale, they are free. That's why Jesus freaked out and started whipping them and turning over their tables.

Or, were the Christians lying when they told me getting saved and having a connection to Jesus was free?

The truly scary part is how Bakker knows he's gonna make some good money off of this scam.
A scam?

Hardly

It's a worthless coin that he is selling in a capitalist country.

But we know successful people trigger you guys. Too bad
A worthless coin for $45 isn't a scam? :auiqs.jpg:
No. People buy all kinds of worthless commemorative shit and you know it.

Don't be such a fucking ditz

What's "worthless" about it?

In thousands of years, the coins could be worth a lot of money. (in 8000 AD, people will know the great leaders of antiquity, and will be interested to see a coin with Trump and Cyrus both on it.) I can't say how much it will be worth, but its not out of the realm of possibility that it could be worth $6000 - $8000 or more by numismatists in the 81st Century.

A scam?

Hardly

It's a worthless coin that he is selling in a capitalist country.

But we know successful people trigger you guys. Too bad
A worthless coin for $45 isn't a scam? :auiqs.jpg:
No. People buy all kinds of worthless commemorative shit and you know it.

Don't be such a fucking ditz

What's "worthless" about it?

In thousands of years, the coins could be worth a lot of money. (in 8000 AD, people will know the great leaders of antiquity, and will be interested to see a coin with Trump and Cyrus both on it.) I can't say how much it will be worth, but its not out of the realm of possibility that it could be worth $6000 - $8000 or more by numismatists in the 81st Century.

Wow...............you're REALLY stretching it now. Who is going to pass down a coin from family member to family member over 1,000 years? Unless you are a member of a royal family from way back when, you don't have a chance in hell.

Quick question...............how many family heirlooms do you have?

I just find it amusing how the so-called Christian right in this country continues to push the nonsensical narrative that Trump is the modern day Cyrus. I wonder what image rehab corporation came up with this meme? Sadly, it's just too easy to mislead people who self identify as Christian these days.

I just find it amusing how the so-called Christian right in this country continues to push the nonsensical narrative that Trump is the modern day Cyrus. I wonder what image rehab corporation came up with this meme? Sadly, it's just too easy to mislead people who self identify as Christian these days.

Prime Minister Netanyahu was the first that compared Trump with Cyrus.

Not anyone on the so-called Christian Right

lepikr5plhk21.jpg

No need to wonder which "rehab corporation" was responsible, in fact it was a fairly easy and seamless transition to "CYRUS" once the road from "ROCK STAR" was paved for everyone by the media so you can stop wondering now.

For all you Trump supporters who self identify as Christian, after you purchase your Trump/Cyrus coin, how about throwing a few bucks to ole Peter? He too has a long and distinguished record, much the same as President Trump's, in both method and results.

Peter Popoff Ministries

For all you Trump supporters who self identify as Christian, after you purchase your Trump/Cyrus coin, how about throwing a few bucks to ole Peter? He too has a long and distinguished record, much the same as President Trump's, in both method and results.

Peter Popoff Ministries
and for the ultra foolish you can throw your money at anything with the word "GREEN" in it.

Peter Popoff Ministries
and for the ultra foolish you can throw your money at anything with the word "GREEN" in it.

You too can have a vial of Holy Water for FREE, over which financial miracles will POUR in for you.

Don't believe the naysayers, they are agents of Satan.

Peter Popoff Is the Born-Again Scoundrel Who Will Heal You (for a Donation)

BTW, have you ordered your coin yet?

You too can have a vial of Holy Water for FREE, over which financial miracles will POUR in for you.

Don't believe the naysayers, they are agents of Satan.

Peter Popoff Is the Born-Again Scoundrel Who Will Heal You (for a Donation)

BTW, have you ordered your coin yet?
Not yet, my money is all tied up in weather futures which will be paid back in "GREEN" stamps, the guy from the government says as soon as we change the weather patterns of the planet I will be stupid rich.

Cyrus the Great is an important figure for our time for several reasons, Not just the comparisons between him and Donald J. Trump, but also the contrasts between Cyrus and the current rulers of his realm, the Mullahs of Teheran. Cyrus, for example was good-- this really contrasts sharply with the modern iranian ayatollahs who embrace evil so much that they established the Axis of Evil to promulgate the ideology.

lepikr5plhk21.jpg

I think that Christians are just pleased to have a leader that doesn't look down upon them as a "bunch of deplorables" "clinging to their firearms and bibles".

No one confuses Donald J. Trump with holy hermit sitting on a mountain, all that Christians are asking for, to quote the late great Aretha Franklin, is a little respect.

If one of the ultra liberal candidates would go to rural areas, and explain they don't hate the Pro-Life movement, aren't gunophobic and agree that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the Garden, they would go a long way to bridging the gap

How do you figure its a "scam"?

Jim Bakker is a highly trained and experienced theologian. I think he knows his business. He's been in the field since the 1960's when he broke in with Pat Robertson.
Oh.....do continue......:71:

Forum List

Back