Televangelist Jim Bakker sells $45 Trump Coin, says its "point of contact" with God

If the election of Trump has revealed one thing, it is that there is a serious level of mental illness in America that is neither being talked about, nor addressed from a medical perspective.

Televangelist Jim Bakker sells $45 Trump coin, calls it ‘point of contact’ with God
The absolute irony of this statement is off the charts lol

Yeah that guy is a snake oil salesman but that is part of capitalism and freedom of religion.

Having said that I agree that Trump has exposed mental illness on an unheard level.

From crying about elections to howling at the sky to wearing pussys on your head....
It's clear there is a BIG mental health problem as you stated.

Bakker’s a minor leaguer.

If you want real Big Show talent in that racket you gotta go with Peter Popov. A Charlatan’s Charlatan who’s particularly gifted at separating primarily older heavyset black women from whatever fortunes they possess(ed).

Meh it is to recognize Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel, not a Praise Donnie coin.

Anyway, a fool and their money are soon parted.....

The guy selling the "God Contact" coins is Lance Wallnau. He just got ad space on Baker's show, I guess.

Lance Wallnau's FB page includes this showstopper:
upload_2019-5-16_12-35-16.png

Let the Crusades begin?

The coin is being peddled by Lance Wallnau, who claims God told him people need it to pray for Trump.

They forgot to mention the extra cost of where to shove it while having the connection..

There is something terribly wrong with evangelicals and people that send them money.

The guy selling the "God Contact" coins is Lance Wallnau. He just got ad space on Baker's show, I guess.

View attachment 261148

Let the Crusades begin?

They got fired back up, sorta... in 2001.

It took Euroweenie Christians hundreds of years to get the mooselimbs out of europe last time.

Hopefully God will influence us to stop being such pussies.

Last edited:
If the election of Trump has revealed one thing, it is that there is a serious level of mental illness in America that is neither being talked about, nor addressed from a medical perspective.

Televangelist Jim Bakker sells $45 Trump coin, calls it ‘point of contact’ with God

I've seen quite a few mentally ill lefty loons right on this board.

They just can't accept the fact that the Mueller report cleared Trump.

All I've seen is bullshit posts from the lefty loons with every demand that anyone could think of as to why Trump should have been found guilty of collusion.

Mental illness looks pretty good on all lefty loons. LOL

View attachment 261148

Let the Crusades begin?

They got fired back up, sorta... in 2001.

It took Euroweenie Christians hundreds of years to get the mooselimbs out of europe last time.

Hopefully God will influence us to stop being such pussies.

Unfortunately, I don't think his crusade has anything to do with a competing faith.

Forum List

Back