Comey and Brennan are going to fall hard for the FISA warrant lies and illegal spying on Trump camp

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Brennan knew HIllary paid for the Dossier and Comey made no effort to verify.

In December 2016 Brennan and Comey colluded to use the Steele Dossier in the FISA warrant application.

Brennan leaks the Dossier to the media and then uses those media reports to verify his own bullshit Dossier.

:777:

Brennan is going to take a shit on the FBI to try to save his own ass.

Woods procedure was not only ignored, it was completely shit on and laughed at.

Any stupid assholes on here who claim the Dossier didn’t need to be verified are straight up wrong.

In December 2016 Brennan and Comey colluded to use the Steele Dossier in the FISA warrant application.

Brennan leaks the Dossier to the media and then uses those media reports to verify his own bullshit Dossier.

Any stupid assholes on here who claim the Dossier didn’t need to be verified are straight up wrong.

Well, WE SHALL SEE. It would be nice but I'll believe it when I see it happen.

:777:

Why hasn't donnie declassified the FISA request yet? Is he that afraid of the Deep State?

Ah...but WHEN will we see? How long has it been since donnie told us he was going to declassify the FISA request?

Ah...but WHEN will we see? How long has it been since donnie told us he was going to declassify the FISA request?

Are you asking me to answer something you can google?

IG and Barr are investigating. Comey and Brennan are proper fucked.

Are you asking me to answer something you can google?

Probably. Libtards are amazingly lazy. I had one write me ten posts over a 15 minute period recently demanding I "prove" a story that I finally did for him in TWO SECONDS by typing four words into my browser. o_O

What is so amazing is how many people don’t mind a corrupt government because they do not like Trump.

If it was Trumps DOJ that spied on the HIllary campaign, these same people, like bodecea, would lose their minds.

Last edited:
The Dimms pushing the Russian collusion hoax uncovered this illegal spying.

Fucking Dimm assholes pulled down their own pants.

Why do so many Libs stay away from these threads?

Are you guys scared your years of bullshit lies are about to be blown to shit?

Forum List

Back