Teleprompter: Bad? Why?

Why the prompter?

a2326953.gif

It is a commonplace media tool. Convention speakers, boardroom speakers, public events, news casters, David Letterman...everyone who addresses the public uses one...why is it a big deal that the president does?

Please, 'splain.

It all came about because even with a teleprompter Dumbya came across as well, dumb. It's the big get even...

The left set Obama up as a target for that one...they liked to brag about the well-spoken Harvard Constitutional Law Professor. Speaking off the cuff isn't a talent that everyone readily possesses. Whether it's words written by a speech writer or something that Obama was able to consider and prepare beforehand, then yes, he has great delivery. He would fail Intro to College Communications/Speech 101 by using all of the "umm's" and "uhh's" as fillers while composing his thoughts. Why the left feels compelled to defend that particular deficiency just makes it more amusing for the right to poke at him for it.:D

You can do that with anyone who loses train of thought. Joe the plumber? Are you serious?

Fact is ...there is a racist element of the Republican Party. Many of them post here. They can't reconcile the idea of an articulate black man, so you feed them the "Obama can't speak unless someone feeds him the lines"

Whatever it takes to feed your racists

You can do that with anyone who loses train of thought. Joe the plumber? Are you serious?

Fact is ...there is a racist element of the Republican Party. Many of them post here. They can't reconcile the idea of an articulate black man, so you feed them the "Obama can't speak unless someone feeds him the lines"

do you think if you keep repeating it, it will magically become true?

there are racists in both parties. grow up.

"He's so clean, and articulate." Joe Biden

I guess Joe was feeding racists, like himself. :lol:

Only against select 7-11 shop owners.:D

Only against select 7-11 shop owners.:D

(gasp) You racist!!!

No "negro dialect" either!...Right Harry?

Second time you posted that. I didn't see where Biden said that Obama is only clean and articulate because he reads off of a teleprompter

Actually, Obama does not have a "negro dialect" which is one of the reasons he managed to get elected. America had a tough enough time electing a black man. Voting for a man who spoke like he came from the hood is not going to happen
America has a problem with dialects in general. If a candidate has a Brooklyn accent or a heavy southern drawl he is not going to get elected either

They might as well call off the debates and hand Romney the election.

Obama will be lucky if he can remember all 57 states without the TOTUS to save his bacon, er I mean turkey bacon, when he squares off with the silver tongued Mitt Romney.

Obama will be lucky if he can remember all 57 states without the TOTUS to save his bacon, er I mean turkey bacon, when he squares off with the silver tongued Mitt Romney.

How true

Smooth and articulate Romney will dazzle the croud with his biting sense of humor and social references from the 70s

Poor Obama will stutter as he looks in vain for his teleprompter

How true

Smooth and articulate Romney will dazzle the croud with his biting sense of humor and social references from the 70s

Poor Obama will stutter as he looks in vain for his teleprompter

And no matter who Romney picks, they will destroy Biden in their debate.

Of all the things Joe Biden can't do, the only thing on the list that tops debating is growing hair naturally.

It is a commonplace media tool. Convention speakers, boardroom speakers, public events, news casters, David Letterman...everyone who addresses the public uses one...why is it a big deal that the president does?

Please, 'splain.

Until Obama was elected no president ever had a teleprompter with its own blog.

Barack Obama's Teleprompter's Blog

Or its own Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/teleprompterus

What makes you think that is bad?

I don't think it is bad. I see it as incorporating the use of new mainstream technologies.

Actually, Obama does not have a "negro dialect" which is one of the reasons he managed to get elected. America had a tough enough time electing a black man. Voting for a man who spoke like he came from the hood is not going to happen
America has a problem with dialects in general. If a candidate has a Brooklyn accent or a heavy southern drawl he is not going to get elected either

For people like you RW, it's always about one thing- racism. It's weird- when you win an election it's "racism" and when you lose and election it's still "racism". I will be waiting for you to play the race card after Obama is sent packing........................ or if he wins.....:cuckoo:

Mitt doesn't need to dazzle anyone to win, he just needs to show up and be himself. Obama has a record now and it sucks.

Forum List

Back