Tehachapi Pass destroyed by 6400 Wind Turbines and counting!

Thank you. You did not post an article. You posted images that you did not source.

So you pulled them out of your ass.
I took the pics myself, care to go for another strike? This us the new media, where people like me report.
I was right! People like you are confused. Trees grow back I remember telling the tree huggers in East Texas. Those mills do not pollute your eyesight or the environment. And before you whine about mills, tell us what is like to come over the pass and see all the smog that covers six counties. Hmmm.
Trees grow back? Smog? You are off on a wild tangent. Smog, wind turbines use 300 gallons of oil a year, times 6000 wind turbines equals 600,000 gallons of oil just for the tehachapi pass. Trees grow back, ha, not on top of a wind turbine.

Wind turbines do nothing to prevent smog, they create smog, its called increased use of oil.

Thank you. You did not post an article. You posted images that you did not source.

I took the pics myself, care to go for another strike? This us the new media, where people like me report.
I was right! People like you are confused. Trees grow back I remember telling the tree huggers in East Texas. Those mills do not pollute your eyesight or the environment. And before you whine about mills, tell us what is like to come over the pass and see all the smog that covers six counties. Hmmm.
Trees grow back? Smog? You are off on a wild tangent. Smog, wind turbines use 300 gallons of oil a year, times 6000 wind turbines equals 600,000 gallons of oil just for the tehachapi pass. Trees grow back, ha, not on top of a wind turbine.
Wind turbines do nothing to prevent smog, they create smog, its called increased use of oil.
You really don't know what you are talking about. Trees can be replanted without problem. Turbines create very little exhaust, compared to that hell hole east of the sea and west of the mountains.

I recently passed through the beautiful Tehachapi Pass, it is in Southern California, separating the majestic San Gabriel mountains from the southern end of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, its hard not to state that the wild nature of the pass has not been industrialized by the over burden of failing wind turbines, failing because there is never enough, we must build them forever, destroying the environment, to save it.

This is just one picture I took while driving, I could take dozens, the Wind Turbines continue for miles, these are just what is seen from the freeway on the first ridgeline, I wonder how many more are in back that we can not see.

To save the Environment we must destroy the Environment.

View attachment 38821
What's wrong with that picture? Nothing.

I recently passed through the beautiful Tehachapi Pass, it is in Southern California, separating the majestic San Gabriel mountains from the southern end of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, its hard not to state that the wild nature of the pass has not been industrialized by the over burden of failing wind turbines, failing because there is never enough, we must build them forever, destroying the environment, to save it.

This is just one picture I took while driving, I could take dozens, the Wind Turbines continue for miles, these are just what is seen from the freeway on the first ridgeline, I wonder how many more are in back that we can not see.

View attachment 38821
The world's biggest bird Cuisinart.

View attachment 38821
Not a thing, and Elektra will not give you a picture west of the pass.

smog.jpg

View attachment 38821

View attachment 39164
The picture is the west side of the past, looking east.

Try again, jokestarkey.

View attachment 38821

View attachment 39164
That is a picture, West of the pass

That's right. Wind power turbines do not emit as do the major power plants.

Thanks, Elektra.

View attachment 38821

View attachment 39164

View attachment 38821

View attachment 39164
That is the smog west of the pass, looking at if from the far west. That is the land of riverside and san bernardino and los angeles and orange counties. Elektra wants east of those mountains like that all the way to Las Vegas and beyond to St. George.

View attachment 38821

View attachment 39164

View attachment 38821

View attachment 39164
That is the smog west of the pass, looking at if from the far west. That is the land of riverside and san bernardino and los angeles and orange counties. Elektra wants east of those mountains like that all the way to Las Vegas and beyond to St. George. She wants to turn all of the west into Bejing.

That is the smog west of the pass, looking at if from the far west. That is the land of riverside and san bernardino and los angeles and orange counties. Elektra wants east of those mountains like that all the way to Las Vegas and beyond to St. George. She wants to turn all of the west into Bejing.
Bejing's smog is a result of building Wind Turbines. Wind Turbines require oil to operate, increasing the number of Wind Turbines increases the use of Oil

Bejing's smog is a result of building Wind Turbines. Wind Turbines require oil to operate, increasing the number of Wind Turbines increases the use of Oil
Nope, it is the oil products used for industrialization, in part the massive coal fired and petroleum electricity producing plants.

Remember that we know you will lie.

Nope, it is the oil products used for industrialization, in part the massive coal fired and petroleum electricity producing plants.

How do thousands of Wind Turbine towers get manufactured? Magic Green Fairy Dust?

How do thousands of Wind Turbine towers get manufactured? Magic Green Fairy Dust?
Silly comment. Admit you lied that Wind Turbines created Bejing's horrible pollution. This is why so few respect you on the Board.

And how much lubrication oil does each coal fired plant require? Each natural gas plant? Each nuclear plant?

Wind turbines do not 'burn' oil- they use up lubricating oil, like any machinery- like every gas drilling rig, like every bulldozer used to strip mine coal.

Trees grow back but no on top of an oil field, or an open strip mine, or a nuclear plant.

Notice all of the trees that do not exist.......even where there are no windmills.

So Elektra- how many trees were cut down for wind turbine development at Tehachapi Pass?

1? 5? 100,000? 1,000,000?

You keep posting this crap- 'trees cut down!' "environment destroyed' etc, etc- and ignore how coal and oil and natural gas power ultimately do the same thing.

You whine about the 'oil' used for each windturbine- but never discuss the lubricating oil necessary to keep a coal fired power plant running- not to mention the coal itself.

You are an alarmist- why? I don't know- but you are not interested in any honest discussion of power.

Bejing's smog is a result of building Wind Turbines. il

LOL..

That is about as dishonest or delusional statement as I have ever seen here on USMB.

Beijing's smog(which is the worst I have ever seen or experienced myself) is attributable to two sources:
Coal fired electric plants and
Coal used in industry.

Since the wind turbine industry developed after Beijing's smog- your claim is just a an outright lie- or maybe in your case a delusion.

Elektra reminds me of Econchick. She is smarter than EC, but she lies like PC.

Forum List

Back