On Long Island, THIS guy knows global warming is a scam!!

Hey Frank.....does it get any more hysterical than this??? I want to find this thing......it is within 20 minutes of me.......and stick a big sign in its hand with a message to Mamoooth!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::boobies:

The message?

"Hey bulldog.....global warming is ghey!!"

What more proof does one need that global warming is a hoax than a nine foot snowman on April 1st on Long Island?

What more proof does one need that global warming is a hoax than a nine foot snowman on April 1st on Long Island?

April 1st is tomorrow, number one...
Snow in April (or March) on Long Island is by no means unusual, number two...
A nine-foot snowman would by definition be a whole lot of snow packed into place, which would be the LAST thing to melt, number three...
And "global warming" -- I don't think that term means what you think it means.

Still hanging on desperately to that weather/climate conflation I see.

Check my new sigline.

Agree 100% with the sig s0n........makes sense as to how Soetero got elected twice!! I get it!!:up:

Actually Isamov's comment explains how Sarah Palin was even able to become a candidate at all.
Let alone Shrub... then there was Dan Quayle...

A nine-foot snowman would by definition be a whole lot of snow packed into place, which would be the LAST thing to melt, number three...

There have been snow storms in April in 2003 and 2006.

National Weather Service Forecast Office - Philadelphia Mount Holly

National Weather Service Forecast Office - Philadelphia Mount Holly Winter StormSpring Storm - April 5 2006

Global warming is based on taking data from a chaotical system, meteorology, to create a prediction model. This premise doesn't work. When the same thing was done in the results were:

The crash of 1987

The collapse of Long Term Capital Management in 1998 with two Nobel prize winners helping to run things.

The meltdown of 2008 with actual rocket scientists, Physicists and advanced mathematicians.

But climatologists are smarter than all of the above combined, if you don't believe me ask them.

National Weather Service Forecast Office - Philadelphia Mount Holly Winter StormSpring Storm - April 5 2006

But the k00ks tell us..........."The world is warming!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

duh

But the k00ks tell us..........."The world is warming!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

duh

Your conflation of a snowman with global climate change just exposes your ignorance.

duh

How would that mean you can't have a snowman?

Double Duh.

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:9 feet tall s0ns!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

but according to the AGW k00ks, he should be melted long time ago.........

:dig:

One again --- NINE FEET THICK snow means it's going to last LONGER. That means it's more likely -- not less -- to still be there at the end of March.

Have you ever even seen snow? Have any idea how it works?

duh

Double Duh.

Hey.....the only thing that matters is thousands of people are going to see it!! Dollar to a thousand stale donuts they are NOT saying, "Holy fuck.....we gotta do something about this global warming!!!".

And we wonder why every poll on global warming ( Gallup/Pew/Rasmussen ) is showing nobody gives a rats ass.

Thinking the 9 foot tall snowman would agree!!!!:rock::rock::fu:

duh

Double Duh.

Hey.....the only thing that matters is thousands of people are going to see it!! Dollar to a thousand stale donuts they are NOT saying, "Holy fuck.....we gotta do something about this global warming!!!".

And we wonder why every poll on global warming ( Gallup/Pew/Rasmussen ) is showing nobody gives a rats ass.

Trust me, nobody in Long Island seeing a snowman is going to bat an eye at all. Especially one that's nine feet tall.
Unlike you they know how snow works.

For that matter they also know the difference between "weather" and "climate". As do most people over the age of seven.

Global warming is based on taking data from a chaotical system, meteorology, to create a prediction model. This premise doesn't work. When the same thing was done in the results were:

The crash of 1987

The collapse of Long Term Capital Management in 1998 with two Nobel prize winners helping to run things.

The meltdown of 2008 with actual rocket scientists, Physicists and advanced mathematicians.

But climatologists are smarter than all of the above combined, if you don't believe me ask them.
they only difference is the scientist getting paid this time are the ones working for big fossil fuel so they are bribed to corruption just like these above examples

duh

Double Duh.

Trust me, nobody in Long Island seeing a snowman is going to bat an eye at all. Especially one that's nine feet tall.
Unlike you they know how snow works.

For that matter they also know the difference between "weather" and "climate". As do most people over the age of seven.

Really now??!!!

Actually s0n.........according to last weeks GALLUP poll, nobody knows or cares about global warming >>>

Gallup Concern About Environment Down Americans Worry Least About Global Warming CNS News

Oooooooooops!!

[URL=http://s59.photobucket.com/user/Cairu/media/HardGay.gif.html][/URL]

Forum List

Back