Tehachapi Pass destroyed by 6400 Wind Turbines and counting!

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Temecula California
I recently passed through the beautiful Tehachapi Pass, it is in Southern California, separating the majestic San Gabriel mountains from the southern end of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, its hard not to state that the wild nature of the pass has not been industrialized by the over burden of failing wind turbines, failing because there is never enough, we must build them forever, destroying the environment, to save it.

This is just one picture I took while driving, I could take dozens, the Wind Turbines continue for miles, these are just what is seen from the freeway on the first ridgeline, I wonder how many more are in back that we can not see.

To save the Environment we must destroy the Environment.

Tehachapi  Pass.JPG

Stupidity should be painful...

The average wind mill has to be replaced every 4 years... Within 25 years all of these will be rusting monuments to stupidity..

Stupidity should be painful...

The average wind mill has to be replaced every 4 years... Within 25 years all of these will be rusting monuments to stupidity..
25 years? We need not wait that long, they are being replaced now, by these, which are bigger, more visible, and simply more destructive.

already obsolete.JPG

I recently passed through the beautiful Tehachapi Pass, it is in Southern California, separating the majestic San Gabriel mountains from the southern end of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, its hard not to state that the wild nature of the pass has not been industrialized by the over burden of failing wind turbines, failing because there is never enough, we must build them forever, destroying the environment, to save it.

This is just one picture I took while driving, I could take dozens, the Wind Turbines continue for miles, these are just what is seen from the freeway on the first ridgeline, I wonder how many more are in back that we can not see.

View attachment 38821
Oh what a beautiful beach!

600x339

View attachment 38821
I lived in Tehachapi for many years. There are a LOT of wind turbines. They get snow up there too, but they still are thirsty for water that you claim is plentiful.

Idiot.

View attachment 38821
Oh what a beautiful beach!

600x339
And the rigs were gone in just a short year, once drilling was completed and the well head piped under the ocean.. this wont happen with wind mills and their ongoing environmental destruction..

Those are my neck of the woods. Anyone can find shitty pics of oil rigs and wind turbines.

Speaking of...those apples y'all like to eat? A helluvalot of them come from Tehachapi.

blossoming%20row%20of%20trees.jpg

Forum List

Back