Tehachapi Pass destroyed by 6400 Wind Turbines and counting!

Honey, it's your article.
Your defending old crock? You should quote what you respond to, especially when its old crock, lamestarskey.
Your article. You are as silly as the guy from NC who was here and would post articles that would hang him. You need to read what you are posting.
I did not post an article you blithering idiot, you need to gain some comprehension skills or quit drinking. Not one article did I post, grow up and learn to read.

Thank you. You did not post an article. You posted images that you did not source.

So you pulled them out of your ass.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif
kooks, I am not a green energy nut; I am for sensible oil production growth, and we can thank this admin for not interfering with it. We are number 1 in natural gas and soon to be number 1 in oil. I do oppose those who think green energy initiatives are satanic.

View attachment 39077 kooks, I am not a green energy nut; I am for sensible oil production growth, and we can thank this admin for not interfering with it. We are number 1 in natural gas and soon to be number 1 in oil. I do oppose those who think green energy initiatives are satanic.

When the market can stand on its own, I'll be all for it. Im not for the EPA putting tens of thousands of people out of work like the progressives........their attitude is, "Fuck you!!" to anybody who loses their job in the coal industry. I say fuck them...........too, expensive energy wont cut it in the real world. Look at Germany the last couple of years.......an about face on green energy and they are going hog-wild for coal again ( not to mention massive imports of US Natural gas )

Cars replaced horses.
Oil is not used to produce electricity, so how would Wind Turbines replace Oil? Its that simple, really.

Wind Power is older than Oil, not new, you even get that backwards.

Oil is used to produce 1% of U.S. electricity- in addition- every electrical generation plant uses lubrication oil- just as wind mills do- just lots more of it.

How many gallons of oil does a typical coal fired plant use? Or how many gallons of lubricating oil does San Onofre use each year?

Yes, how much, how much coal is used to produce the steel in a Wind Tower, how much did these Wind Towers increase the use of Coal?

And San Onofre uses zero oil. It is shutdown for good, much of which was politics, to make Wind Turbines look good.

How can you possibly post like you speak of what you know, and make such a glaring error. San Onofre has been shutdown for years. Unit 1 is no even there, completely dismantled and shipped away.

LOL....my bad- San Onofre was on my mind because it was in the press- Diablo Canyon.

How much coal was used to produce the steel in San Onofre- which is being shut down and dismantled? How much coal was used to produce the steel in Diablo Canyon?

This is the basic dishonesty of all of your power threads.

You scream "think of the birds the wind turbines are killing"- but don't compare the bird deaths to other sources of bird deaths.
You scream "look how ugly these wind turbines are" but dont' want us to look at pictures of coal strip mining plants or vistas of drilling rigs fracking for natural gas.

There is a real discussion to be had about the pro's and con's of any energy source- but you want to reduce it to rather ignorant and one sided sound bites.

Your threads are dishonest.

Yes, the increased use of Oil and Coal to produce millions of solar and wind farms decimates the environment.

So how much of coal output is used to produce solar and wind farms?

1%? 10% .0000001%?

I don't know- you don't know- and you don't care.

What we do know is that over 90% of the coal used in the United States is used to produce electricity.

Coal is also used to make steel and concrete and paper.

View attachment 39077 kooks, I am not a green energy nut; I am for sensible oil production growth, and we can thank this admin for not interfering with it. We are number 1 in natural gas and soon to be number 1 in oil. I do oppose those who think green energy initiatives are satanic.

When the market can stand on its own, I'll be all for it. Im not for the EPA putting tens of thousands of people out of work like the progressives........their attitude is, "Fuck you!!" to anybody who loses their job in the coal industry. I say fuck them...........too, expensive energy wont cut it in the real world. Look at Germany the last couple of years.......an about face on green energy and they are going hog-wild for coal again ( not to mention massive imports of US Natural gas )
Has nothing to do with us. Solar power is producing jobs ten times the rate of petroleum. We need everything we can get.

Has nothing to do with us. Solar power is producing jobs ten times the rate of petroleum. We need everything we can get.

Hmmm..........then why is solar still providing only 0.2% of our electricity!!!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/solar-provides-02-electric-supply-002-Obama

.2%..........................

Solar Power Center for Climate and Energy Solutions

Up to .03, with a potential for providing 30% of third world electrical needs.

There were a whole bunch of more horses than cars before 1920.

.3......oh, well........sound the alarms s0ns!!:thewave:

s0n.......philosophy is ghey.........by 2040, ALL renewables will only account for 10% of the worlds electricity!!!( well, according to the Obama EIA anyway!!!:coffee:)

Yes, the increased use of Oil and Coal to produce millions of solar and wind farms decimates the environment.

1%? 10% .0000001%?

What we do know is that over 90% of the coal used in the United States is used to produce electricity.

Steel, concrete, aluminum, all used for solar panels, how much more coal dies solar demand, solar is unaccountable.

1%? 10% .0000001%?

Steel, concrete, aluminum, all used for solar panels, how much more coal dies solar demand, solar is unaccountable.

Steel, concrete, aluminum, all used for every form of electrical production in the United States- you just bring up such things to attack solar and wind.

There is an actual argument to be made about the merits of solar and wind versus coal and natural gas but you aren't interested in anything but attacking alternate generation methods.

Solar Power Center for Climate and Energy Solutions

Up to .03, with a potential for providing 30% of third world electrical needs.

There were a whole bunch of more horses than cars before 1920.

.3......oh, well........sound the alarms s0ns!!:thewave:

s0n.......philosophy is ghey.........by 2040, ALL renewables will only account for 10% of the worlds electricity!!!( well, according to the Obama EIA anyway!!!:coffee:)
Then there is no need to panic. :lol:

Thank you. You did not post an article. You posted images that you did not source.

So you pulled them out of your ass.
I took the pics myself, care to go for another strike? This us the new media, where people like me report.
I was right! People like you are confused. Trees grow back I remember telling the tree huggers in East Texas. Those mills do not pollute your eyesight or the environment. And before you whine about mills, tell us what is like to come over the pass and see all the smog that covers six counties. Hmmm.

Hmmm..........then why is solar still providing only 0.2% of our electricity!!!

Solar Provides 0.2 of Electric Supply--Up From 0.02 Before Obama CNS News

.2%..........................

Wrong;

Solar Power s Stunning Growth U.S. Generation up 100 Percent This Year Breaking Energy - Energy industry news analysis and commentary

Through September, utility-scale solar had sent 12,303 gigawatt-hours of electricity to the U.S. grid (actually a collection of grids), compared to 6,048 GWh in the same period in 2013, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration. That was enough to meet the electricity needs of 1,513,703 average U.S. homes, and represented about 0.4 percent of the nation’s electricity. With continued growth and adding in commercial and residential PV as well as concentrating solar power, solar electricity could easily account for 1 percent of U.S. generation by the end of this year.

Forum List

Back