Teenager won't apologize to Kansas governor for tweet

As far as I can tell . Brownback did nothing to warrant this asswipes verbal attack and lies.. she deserves whatever sucking and blowing she gets.

The situation exploded after Sullivan’s older sister contacted the media. Since then, Sullivan’s following on Twitter has grown to about 3,000 people, up from about 65 before the tweet. She said she thinks the tweet has helped “open up dialogue” about free speech in social media..

There ya go.. she and her sister are both attention whores.. I hope they like it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The next senator from calif. Shoe ins I tell ya.

Interesting post, considering she's in Kansas. :lol::lol::lol:

As far as I can tell . Brownback did nothing to warrant this asswipes verbal attack and lies.. she deserves whatever sucking and blowing she gets.

tumblrlmhyf8ycya1qcexby.jpg

Last edited:
She's eighteen.. is she an adult or a kid? You cannot have it both ways.

Clearly you need to get out more. :lol:

If she's adult she should behave with the same adult standards to which he as an adult must adhere to.

Willow, your problem is that you're always looking for a black and white answer and the truth is that the world operates in shades of grey. Legally, this girl is of course an adult. But that doesn't change the fact that at 18 and still in HS she is still just a kid for all intensive purposes. She's a big kid, don't get me wrong, but she's a kid. She's more mature and is able to take on more responsibilities and has alot more life experience than a 3 year old. But she's still a kid. Life is a path that we travel in a fluid motion. We don't wake one morning a completely new "adult" person. We slide along a spectrum, we grow based on our experiences and opportunities.

So saying that "she's 18, she's an adult, expectations are the same across the board" is pretty pathetic and reflective of a weak mind. A 23 year old college grad is an adult just the same as a 70 year old retiree. But there's a lifetime of difference between them and the kinds of things that would be expected of them or would be considered acceptable. After 70 years of life I expect that person to have alot more maturity and wisdom than a 23 year old KID. I expect them to conduct themselves in a different way that is fitting of someone who has had as much time as they to learn how to conduct themselves in a variety of situations, including trying and difficult situations. Brownback is a 55 year old man. I expect him to act accordingly. What suffices for "appropriate" behavior for a 55 year old man? I suppose that's going to be largely open for debate. But somehow, tweeting "I just made mean comments to Suzie Q" falls well short of satisfying me. Furthermore, this man is an elected official. I additionally expect him to "up the ante" especially when it comes to his constituents.

If she's adult she should behave with the same adult standards to which he as an adult must adhere to.

Willow, your problem is that you're always looking for a black and white answer and the truth is that the world operates in shades of grey. Legally, this girl is of course an adult. But that doesn't change the fact that at 18 and still in HS she is still just a kid for all intensive purposes. She's a big kid, don't get me wrong, but she's a kid. She's more mature and is able to take on more responsibilities and has alot more life experience than a 3 year old. But she's still a kid. Life is a path that we travel in a fluid motion. We don't wake one morning a completely new "adult" person. We slide along a spectrum, we grow based on our experiences and opportunities.

So saying that "she's 18, she's an adult, expectations are the same across the board" is pretty pathetic and reflective of a weak mind. A 23 year old college grad is an adult just the same as a 70 year old retiree. But there's a lifetime of difference between them and the kinds of things that would be expected of them or would be considered acceptable. After 70 years of life I expect that person to have alot more maturity and wisdom than a 23 year old KID. I expect them to conduct themselves in a different way that is fitting of someone who has had as much time as they to learn how to conduct themselves in a variety of situations, including trying and difficult situations. Brownback is a 55 year old man. I expect him to act accordingly. What suffices for "appropriate" behavior for a 55 year old man? I suppose that's going to be largely open for debate. But somehow, tweeting "I just made mean comments to Suzie Q" falls well short of satisfying me. Furthermore, this man is an elected official. I additionally expect him to "up the ante" especially when it comes to his constituents.

so, if she murders someone would she be tried as an adult or as a big overgrown kid?

so, if she murders someone would she be tried as an adult or as a big overgrown kid?

Brownback is supposed to be the adult and runs around stalking the tweets of teenaged girls

What a creep

Brownback is supposed to be the adult and runs around stalking the tweets of teenaged girls

What a creep

yeah and what she tweeted makes her a sleasy whore..

Forum List

Back