Teenager won't apologize to Kansas governor for tweet

I can't believe the Governor of a state is involved in stalking a little girl over her tweets

She's an asswipe. If he had said something similiar to her the demoncrat rats would be up in arms..

Notes that this is what Willow thinks of people exercising their First Amendment rights.

She has the right to say what she said and I have the right to call her an asswipe unless of course you think "its free speech for thee but none for me" which is most likely the case..

Did I say you were for suspending her First Amendment rights? Point it out to me. I'm stating what YOU THINK of someone exercising their First Amendment rights. Please pay attention.

So you agree that he said "they acted like terrorists."

Are you a Republican member of Congress and part of the Tea Party Caucus?

I WASNT THERE.

Once you get over the hurt we can move on to me being a racist for wanting spending cuts.

So that's a no, you aren't.

If you weren't there how do you know that he labeled you a terrorist?

Oh so your saying he was only talking to my reps. THE PEOPLE THAT REPRESENT ME.

its just a god damn piece of paper. :lol:

Imagine if a few of us got froggy.. You couldnt prosecute.. we all look alike remember?

Unless Kansas is somehow exempt from America's current economic problems, doesn't Brownback and his staff have better things to do with their time than having the State Tweet Police censure a teenager for tweeting to her friends?

Nope they are GOP... they have never been willing to fix anything but only to keep the status quo and keep the masses down.. and this is another example of an attempt to censor/punish people because of their views of the GOP. The GOP in areas looks more and more like Mussolini's brown shirts than the GOP of the past.

hitler - brownshirts
mussolini - blackshirts

I WASNT THERE.

Once you get over the hurt we can move on to me being a racist for wanting spending cuts.

Imagine if a few of us got froggy.. You couldnt prosecute.. we all look alike remember?

I'm saying that he was talking about the GOP majority in Congress and their negotiating style. It's obvious.

It takes someone whose persecution complex is only trumped by their irrational sense of self importance to think he was talking about them sitting behind their computer.

I'm saying that he was talking about the GOP majority in Congress and their negotiating style. It's obvious.

It takes someone whose persecution complex is only trumped by their irrational sense of self importance to think he was talking about them sitting behind their computer.

Are you trying to say he didnt mean it? :lmao:

Are you trying to say he didnt mean it? :lmao:

No.

This girl has nothing to apologize for. She has the same rights under the First Amendment as we do and I don't see why the school is even involved in the first place. It's none of their business.

She's an asswipe. If he had said something similiar to her the demoncrat rats would be up in arms..

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here, except to maybe suggest that elected officials should be given a pass to act like 18 year old HS kids???

She's eighteen.. is she an adult or a kid? You cannot have it both ways. If she's adult she should behave with the same adult standards to which he as an adult must adhere to. so you make the call. At eighteen is she an adult or a kid?

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here, except to maybe suggest that elected officials should be given a pass to act like 18 year old HS kids???

She's eighteen.. is she an adult or a kid? You cannot have it both ways. If she's adult she should behave with the same adult standards to which he as an adult must adhere to. so you make the call. At eighteen is she an adult or a kid?

Right...are you saying it is APPROPRIATE for an adult's tweet monitored by a governor's office and she's called on the carpet at her school or work because of her opinion?

Did she threaten him? No.....

Then why is it the school's business?

The situation exploded after Sullivan’s older sister contacted the media. Since then, Sullivan’s following on Twitter has grown to about 3,000 people, up from about 65 before the tweet. She said she thinks the tweet has helped “open up dialogue” about free speech in social media..

There ya go.. she and her sister are both attention whores.. I hope they like it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How she behaves on her own time is her decision to make. It's certainly not yours nor least of all the government's. I have this sneaking suspicion that if Sam Brownback were a Democrat her tweet wouldn't bother you one bit.

Right...are you saying it is APPROPRIATE for an adult's tweet monitored by a governor's office and she's called on the carpet at her school or work because of her opinion?

Did she threaten him? No.....

Then why is it the school's business?

As a student she is a representative of that school. she's an adult, free to say what she likes and others are free to react to what she says unless of course your mantra is "free speech for me but none for thee"..

The situation exploded after Sullivan’s older sister contacted the media. Since then, Sullivan’s following on Twitter has grown to about 3,000 people, up from about 65 before the tweet. She said she thinks the tweet has helped “open up dialogue” about free speech in social media..

There ya go.. she and her sister are both attention whores.. I hope they like it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The next senator from calif. Shoe ins I tell ya.

Forum List

Back