Teen sex trafficking victim to pay $150K in restitution to family of rapist she killed....Smell Test?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there not a way to put a stop to any more money coming in once a goal has been met at the Go Fund Me website? To me, the additional money should only be returned to whoever did their donating after the needed money had already been gathered.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She could have also walked out the door, walked to the nearest police station, and said, "That man has been raping me since I was 15."

And after the police arrested him, the democrat party would have released him on No-Cash bail, and he would have murdered the girl ..........

She could have also walked out the door, walked to the nearest police station, and said, "That man has been raping me since I was 15."
I guess I am more intolerant of pedophiles than you are

Because I’m happy the guy is dead

If I were on the jury my vote would be “not guilty”

Joe knows that once she did that, the guy would simply walk away on No Cash bail.........and find his next victims....

For some unknown reason, the democrats and their supporters love pedophiles.............it is simply amazing as they groom children in school and defend sex offenders....

And after the police arrested him, the democrat party would have released him on No-Cash bail, and he would have murdered the girl ..........

Yes, Pimping isn't really a crime that we lock people up for. So there's that. So they'd probably have to put her in protective custody.

Except she never wanted to take it to a jury... she plead guilty. So you have to assume whatever the prosecutors had on her, no defense attorney wanted to touch.

You really can’t stab someone to death in their sleep and claim self-defense. It’s like if you shoot a home invader and they’re unconscious on the floor, you can’t just shoot them in the head - they are no immediate threat to you at that point and you know it. That’s just a vigilante execution.

Also, she didn’t claim self-defense.

Plead guilty and got voluntary manslaughter instead of first-degree murder which by the book is what she did.

Also, I recall what go fund me did when we had a clear self-defense case with Rittenhouse. Fucking hypocrites had better cancel that.

Last edited:
People can't be forced to pay restitution if they are unable to do it. It's a hollow judgment. She will likely never pay a dime.
My daughter's car was totaled by a black teen who stole it and crashed it. He was ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $2800. His mother ponied up $200 right away but my daughter hasn't seen a dollar since. That was five years ago. She'll never see another dime.
This is why BIBLICAL SLAVERY is right and good.
The State is not the victim. The individual is.

Rittenhouse gunned down three people in the street after illegally crossing a state line with a weapon to a place where he knew a riot was going on.
Tell me you completely ignored all the evidence at the trial without telling me.

Here is an exhaustive list of all the things Kyle did that were morally wrong:
1) _______

Here is an exhaustive list of all the things Kyle did that were legally criminal:
1) ________

The kid worked in Wisconsin and his best friend and father lived there. His parents don’t live that far apart and this drive is like going 20-30 minutes which is a typical commute no matter what arbitrary lines it “crosses.”

The gun he possessed legally. “Crossing state lines” is fucking irrelevant to begin with, but the gun never “crossed state lines” anyway. Also, any of these laws would be unconstitutional under the 2nd Amendment.

If a mob of BLM / Antifa radicals tries to lynch you, you can shoot them. You should shoot them. Add that to the list of legal and morally good and laudable things he did: killed 2 assholes who needed killing and made the world a better place.

Wish he had killed the other 3. They attacked, and their death would have been entirely justified self-defense.

——

This alleged human trafficker pedo rapist also sounds like scum, arguably worse scum that Rosenbaum, but you can’t just murder him in his sleep and pretend that is justifiable self-defense. He should have gone to prison. She could have put him away for life, easily.

Last edited:
Yes, Pimping isn't really a crime that we lock people up for. So there's that. So they'd probably have to put her in protective custody.

Except she never wanted to take it to a jury... she plead guilty. So you have to assume whatever the prosecutors had on her, no defense attorney wanted to touch.
Dont hold me responsible for decisions made under duress by a 16 year old girl and her court appointed lawyer who gets a flat fee for his services

Forum List

Back