Teen sex trafficking victim to pay $150K in restitution to family of rapist she killed....Smell Test?

ell me you completely ignored all the evidence at the trial without telling me.

I did watch the trial.

I also got to see the evidence Judge Senile didn't let the jury see like

Kyle hanging out with Nazi Proud boys at a bar.
Kyle beating the shit out of a 14 year old girl.
Kyle watching a black man run out of a CVS (no evidence he committed a crime) and wishing he had his gun so he could shoot him.

You know, evidence that he was a violent little sociopath looking for someone to kill.

If a mob of BLM / Antifa radicals tries to lynch you, you can shoot them. You should shoot them. Add that to the list of legal and morally good and laudable things he did: killed 2 assholes who needed killing and made the world a better place.

Or he could have kept his fat doughy ass in Antioch and not look for trouble where he didn't belong.

He killed a homeless man (Joseph Rosenbaum wasn't BLM or Antifa, he was a homeless guy who had been rousted by the riots). and then when demonstrators tried to detain him for the police, he shot at them, too.

Kyle hanging out with Nazi Proud boys at a bar.
Oh fuck off with this shit.
Or he could have kept his fat doughy ass in Antioch and not look for trouble where he didn't belong.
He cared about his community though, and he cleaned up the trash.

Graffiti, ashes, and human.
He killed a homeless man (Joseph Rosenbaum wasn't BLM or Antifa, he was a homeless guy who had been rousted by the riots)
The radical leftist and insane pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum who had earlier in the night threatened to murder Kyle?

He was absolutely there to burn and cause destruction and harm.

Fuck you for defending that garbage. The correct thing to do is shit on his grave, because piss isn’t sufficient.

and then when demonstrators tried to detain him for the police, he shot at them, too.
Oh you mean the lynch mob of people trying to kill him for opposing their arson and destruction? Fuck them, all 5 of them should be dead. Shame they’re not.

Last edited:
He cared about his community though, and he cleaned up the trash.

Graffiti, ashes, and human.

It wasn't his community, and he shouldn't be shooting people in it.

The radical leftist and insane pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum who had earlier in the night threatened to murder Kyle?

There was no evidence Rosenbaum was political, and he was all of 5'2" and unarmed. If Rittenhouse was such a pussy that was a threat to him, maybe he should have stayed home.

He was absolutely there to burn and cause destruction and harm.

Was he? Because all the evidence was that he was a homeless person who was sleeping on the street and couldn't get a refill on his meds. He wasn't political, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Oh you mean the lynch mob of people trying to kill him for opposing their arson and destruction? Fuck them, all 5 of them should be dead. Shame they’re not.

You mean the mob of people who tried to take him into custody, and he randomly shot into them.

I also noticed you skipped over the suppressed evidence of him beating up a 14 year old girl and fantasizing about shooting a black man. I wonder why.

It wasn't his community, and he shouldn't be shooting people in it.
Yeah it was.

And he did a pretty good job taking out the trash that night.
There was no evidence Rosenbaum was political, and he was all of 5'2" and unarmed.
Whaleshit. The pedophile just came out of a mental hospital that day and was supposed to go home to his girlfriend (homeless my ass) but instead went to a violent arson-filled riot because that is who he was. He threatened to kill Kyle earlier in the day. He was making good on his threat with an armed lynch mob behind him.

If Rittenhouse was such a pussy that was a threat to him, maybe he should have stayed home.
No, Rittenhouse did the right thing and cleaned a pedophile would-be murderer’s clock with finality. Nothing “pussy” about that kind of heroism.

Good riddance to that vile piece of shit. He’ll never rape another kid and he never got to kill anyone like he wanted.

You mean the mob of people who tried to take him into custody, and he randomly shot into them.

You are an insane liar. “Randomly” shot. Shot and killed 2 men who attacked him and sadly only injured the arm of a third asshole trying to shoot him. Him and jump kick man and the gunman who started the encounter ideally would have all been killed, too. They deserved to die and nothing of value would have been lost.

His trigger discipline and aim were excellent and admirable. Good shoots, all of them.

The prosecutor should have been disbarred.

Yes, Pimping isn't really a crime that we lock people up for. So there's that. So they'd probably have to put her in protective custody.

Except she never wanted to take it to a jury... she plead guilty. So you have to assume whatever the prosecutors had on her, no defense attorney wanted to touch.

"Pimping," How quaint.

Beating a woman so that she becomes your sex slave so you can use her to make money.......what a quaint term these days.....

You really don't understand what prostitutes really face......you are an idiot.

According to Republicans, she asked for it. Even if all she did was wink at him, or have something in her eye, she asked for it.

I love it how a Republican here doesn't like it that I turned this into a political issue. Why not? I think it's important to point out this happened in a red state. Makes me think Red states treat women like 2nd class citizens.

I do not know of any Republican who would agree with the depraved opinion that you are deceitfully attributing to us.

As is usual for you, you're lying, you know that you're lying, you know that everyone else knows that you're lying.

Why do you even bother to participate in forums such as this, if you're only going to lie? Are you so pathological that it is the act of lying itself that is your point, rather than any message that you might otherwise wish to express?

I guess I am more intolerant of pedophiles than you are

Because I’m happy the guy is dead

If I were on the jury my vote would be “not guilty”

Except that the poor girl was apparently manipulated into taking a plea deal rather than giving a jury the chance to clear her.

Unless the facts are significantly different that what are being reported, there's no way a Jury would have voted to convict her.

She was bullied into pleading guilty to a bullshit charge, at which point the judge had no choice but to sentence her accordingly.

I think it was self defense

Could the girl have overpowered the rapist if he was awake?

One bit of information that is missing, so far, is whether the girl was being held against her will. Could she have simply walked out when the piece of shit was asleep?

I have to assume not otherwise, that's what she surely would have done. I have to assume that the place that she was being kept was secured in some manner, to prevent her from escaping. And if that is the case, then I have to hold her completely justified in anything that she might do to the subhuman piece of shit that was holding her prisoner, in order to get away from it.

If the subhuman piece of shit didn't want to be stabbed to death, then perhaps it should have considered not kidnaping a teenage girl, holding her against her will, and sexually abusing her.

Whaleshit. The pedophile just came out of a mental hospital that day and was supposed to go home to his girlfriend (homeless my ass) but instead went to a violent arson-filled riot because that is who he was. He threatened to kill Kyle earlier in the day. He was making good on his threat with an armed lynch mob behind him.

Except he and his girlfriend had broken up and he had nowhere to stay... point was, he wasn't part of the demonstration, but Shooty McFlopsweat shot him anyway.

No, Rittenhouse did the right thing and cleaned a pedophile would-be murderer’s clock with finality. Nothing “pussy” about that kind of heroism.

Good riddance to that vile piece of shit. He’ll never rape another kid and he never got to kill anyone like he wanted.

No, if he kept his Flop Sweaty ass in Antioch, no one would have died that night, and Kenosha would have been a footnote in the riots of 2020.

You are an insane liar. “Randomly” shot. Shot and killed 2 men who attacked him and sadly only injured the arm of a third asshole trying to shoot him. Him and jump kick man and the gunman who started the encounter ideally would have all been killed, too. They deserved to die and nothing of value would have been lost.

Yes, how dare people protest police misconduct. Let's not forget this thing started because a thug cop shot a man in the back seven times....

1663580532742.png

One bit of information that is missing, so far, is whether the girl was being held against her will. Could she have simply walked out when the piece of shit was asleep?

I have to assume not otherwise, that's what she surely would have done. I have to assume that the place that she was being kept was secured in some manner, to prevent her from escaping. And if that is the case, then I have to hold her completely justified in anything that she might do to the subhuman piece of shit that was holding her prisoner, in order to get away from it.

If the subhuman piece of shit didn't want to be stabbed to death, then perhaps it should have considered not kidnaping a teenage girl, holding her against her will, and sexually abusing her.

uh, here's the thing, Mormon Bob. A prosecutor considered that... and still charged her with murder. Her lawyer considered that, and realized it didn't pass the laugh test, and pleading her down to manslaughter with no jail time wasn't going to fly.

Is there anyone here who is the least bit surprised that Joe would take the side of a subhuman piece of shit who kidnapped, held captive, and repeatedly sexually abused a teenage girl?

Where was I on his side? If he were alive, I'd be all for throwing him in jail.

Is anyone surprised that Mormon Bob thinks that murdering a black man in his sleep is no big deal.

As far as pieces of shit who sexually abused teenage girls... um, don't you belong to a cult started by one of those?

1663580985708.png

"Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed!"

"Pimping," How quaint.

Beating a woman so that she becomes your sex slave so you can use her to make money.......what a quaint term these days.....

You really don't understand what prostitutes really face......you are an idiot.

If those abuses exist, it's because prudes like you think prostitution should be a crime.

Want to end the abuses? Legalize it, license it, regulate it and tax it.

She had two years she could have walked away from her pimp and reported him to the cops. She didn't.

Except that the poor girl was apparently manipulated into taking a plea deal rather than giving a jury the chance to clear her.

Unless the facts are significantly different that what are being reported, there's no way a Jury would have voted to convict her.

She was bullied into pleading guilty to a bullshit charge, at which point the judge had no choice but to sentence her accordingly.

Yes, because we all know the American Justice system has a long record of treating black women fairly and justly.

Except he and his girlfriend had broken up and he had nowhere to stay... point was, he wasn't part of the demonstration, but Shooty McFlopsweat shot him anyway.
You’re a no-good lying piece of shit.

Joseph Rosenbaum was an insane pedophile and a menace and he was there to burn and fight and on-record threatening to kill the victim. Good riddance.
No, if he kept his Flop Sweaty ass in Antioch, no one would have died that night,
And that would be a shame, because those scum deserved to die and more should have.

Yes, how dare people protest police misconduct. Let's not forget this thing started because a thug cop shot a man in the back seven times....

View attachment 698363
And now you’re defending JACOB BLAKE.

Wow. Just wow. I’m sorry, you’re seriously claiming the knife-armed rapist ignoring the police while trying to get into a car that isn’t his with children inside was a bad shoot?

You’re the joke character to end all joke characters.

You’re a no-good lying piece of shit.

Joseph Rosenbaum was an insane pedophile and a menace and he was there to burn and fight and on-record threatening to kill the victim. Good riddance.

Oh, noes, did the scary midget say mean words to Shooty McFlopsweat?

And that would be a shame, because those scum deserved to die and more should have.

Yes, how dare they protest police misconduct. We totally need to make it a law that you can shoot people when you politically disagree with them. Oh, wait, that would be a bad thing. For you, anyway, when the other side says fuck it and gets guns too.

And now you’re defending JACOB BLAKE.

Wow. Just wow. I’m sorry, you’re seriously claiming the knife-armed rapist ignoring the police while trying to get into a car that isn’t his with children inside was a bad shoot?

So they were going to save his children by randomly shooting at him when they were in close proximity to them?

I already addressed and dismissed you, clownshoes:

I get it, you want to cry over rapists trying to break into cars and murderous pedophile rapists actively attacking children. You’re a lunatic and / or a troll. You are never to be taken seriously ever again.

Is anyone surprised that Mormon Bob thinks that murdering a black man in his sleep is no big deal.

As far as pieces of shit who sexually abused teenage girls... um, don't you belong to a cult started by one of those?

It's funny how fond you are of throwing that accusation around, knowing full well that it is a lie, and yet where there are creatures involved that really have sexually abused young girls, you're very vocal in defending them. And you are especially staunch about defending criminals, no matter how low they are, if they are black, making excuses for them. Did you happen to notice that the poor girl that this piece of shit was holding prisoner and sexually abusing was also black?

I get it, you want to cry over rapists trying to break into cars and murderous pedophile rapists actively attacking children. You’re a lunatic and / or a troll. You are never to be taken seriously ever again.

He wasn't going to try to break into a car, it was his car... If you are this ignorant of the facts of the case, I'm not sure there's a point talking to you. Should he have been arrested? Maybe? Should he have been shot in the back seven times? Absolutely not. A police officer should only use lethal force to protect lives.

Same thing with this guy. Personally, I think the guy should have spent the rest of his life in prison. But clearly, the prosecutors thought they had a good case, and the defense attorney didn't think she had a good defense. She got a sweetheart plea deal... but I'm willing to be dollars to donuts within five years, she'll be back in trouble with the law.

And now for your stupid Mormon Comment of the day..

It's funny how fond you are of throwing that accusation around, knowing full well that it is a lie, and yet where there are creatures involved that really have sexually abused young girls, you're very vocal in defending them. And you are especially staunch about defending criminals, no matter how low they are, if they are black, making excuses for them. Did you happen to notice that the poor girl that this piece of shit was holding prisoner and sexually abusing was also black?

Joseph Smith's abuse of teenage girls (and Brigham Young) is a matter of historical record... Even your cult doesn't deny it at this point.

Again, because you seem to have a language comprehension problem- throw the guy in jail for pimping and child abuse - all for it.
Stabbing him 30 times when he sleeps. that's a crime.
Just like it was a crime for an angry mob to storm Joseph Smith's prison cell and murder him and his brother Hyrum. (What did poor Hyrum do anyway?)

If those abuses exist, it's because prudes like you think prostitution should be a crime.

Want to end the abuses? Legalize it, license it, regulate it and tax it.

She had two years she could have walked away from her pimp and reported him to the cops. She didn't.

Too bad nobody has taken you out. You are Human Excrement.

Forum List

Back