Teen sex trafficking victim to pay $150K in restitution to family of rapist she killed....Smell Test?

He wasn't going to try to break into a car, it was his car... If you are this ignorant of the facts of the case, I'm not sure there's a point talking to you. Should he have been arrested? Maybe? Should he have been shot in the back seven times? Absolutely not. A police officer should only use lethal force to protect lives.

Same thing with this guy. Personally, I think the guy should have spent the rest of his life in prison. But clearly, the prosecutors thought they had a good case, and the defense attorney didn't think she had a good defense. She got a sweetheart plea deal... but I'm willing to be dollars to donuts within five years, she'll be back in trouble with the law.

And now for your stupid Mormon Comment of the day..

Joseph Smith's abuse of teenage girls (and Brigham Young) is a matter of historical record... Even your cult doesn't deny it at this point.

Again, because you seem to have a language comprehension problem- throw the guy in jail for pimping and child abuse - all for it.
Stabbing him 30 times when he sleeps. that's a crime.
Just like it was a crime for an angry mob to storm Joseph Smith's prison cell and murder him and his brother Hyrum. (What did poor Hyrum do anyway?)

And the left's mass murder of close to 200 million innocent men, women and children, since 1917 is a matter of historical record.....even your leftist cult doesn't deny it at this point....

He did what he did in the 1800s, you leftists murdered these 200 million innocents since 1917.....what is your excuse?

Joseph Smith's abuse of teenage girls (and Brigham Young) is a matter of historical record... Even your cult doesn't deny it at this point.

If there was any truth to that claim, you know that all of the professional anti-Mormon slanderers would be all over it.

Even Ed Decker won't touch that claim; and he's one of the more extreme liars in that profession.

You're lying, you know damn well that you're lying, and you know that everyone else who reads your bullshit knows that you're lying.

What is the point? Are you so pathological that the very act itself of lying, even when you know that nobody believes your lies, is more important to you than any message which you might try to communicate?

Even Ed Decker is more honest, and more credible than you are. And he sets a very low bar for both honesty and credibility, that few are capable of going below.

Last edited:
Why didn't they give the girl a medal for whacking this paedophile? Did NAMBLA and other pro-child molestation lobbies write Amicus briefs demanding her literal crucifixion?
There are two types of criminals in this world who do not deserve any respect, nor would I lose any sleep to learn they are not given 3 hots and a cot but cold mush and a nice hard bed on the concrete floor in prison to serve out a life sentence plus 1 day to endure no release.
1. Child predators who act on their perverted fantasies, which includes all sexual crimes against kids including the lowly traffickers.
2. Repeat violent criminals. I use repeat offender because there are times when individuals snap emotionally due to circumstances and sometimes bad choices, and unfortunately bad things happen. To repeat a violent crime or commit a similar violent crime is an entire different subset in criminal mind and personality. Career thugs sums it up well.

Came back to add that depending on the violent crime there are cases where one time’s enough- throw away the key.

And the left's mass murder of close to 200 million innocent men, women and children, since 1917 is a matter of historical record.....even your leftist cult doesn't deny it at this point....

Um, yeah, because those are bullshit numbers...that's the thing.

He did what he did in the 1800s, you leftists murdered these 200 million innocents since 1917.....what is your excuse?

Uh, that when rich people start wars, lots of people die unnecessarily. Really has nothing to do with guns, and just as many people died because right wingers started wars. Hitler was right wing.

If there was any truth to that claim, you know that all of the professional anti-Mormon slanderers would be all over it.

Even Ed Decker won't touch that claim; and he's one of the more extreme liars in that profession.

You're lying, you know damn well that you're lying, and you know that everyone else who reads your bullshit knows that you're lying.

I have no idea who Ed Decker is and don't care.

Joseph Smith married Teenage Girls... this is a matter of historical record.

Even your cult has admitted this.

So... underage prostitute kills her pimp.

Normally, I have no objections, but you guys left out the part of the story where she PLEAD GUILTY to the charge.

The reason why it was a slam dunk case for murder was that the pimp was asleep at the time he was stabbed to death, and therefore she couldn't have argued self-defense.

So it strikes me that the judge was actually pretty accommodating. No jail time and a fairly minimum fine.

Her lawyer might have been able to argue extreme emotional disturbance, but I don't think she had a leg to stand on.
Beaten and abused by a pimp that was minority and you believe she had no leg to stand on…

I am sure you probably wish she had gotten lethal injection for what she did, right?

She need a better attorney and appeal the whole damn thing and maybe the only time she had a chance to kill the monster was when he was sleeping…

I know how dare she kill a Democrat voter in Iowa!

As dedicated as you are to spreading hateful lies about Mormons, you might do well to study the works of those who have made a profession of it, who make their living that way. They are much better at it than you are.

I've read a number of sites by Ex-Mormons... and frankly, they don't paint a pretty picture.

But your own cult admits that Smith was marrying teenage girls. This isn't even an issue of historical dispute. The claim that, "Well, yeah, he married them but didn't have sex with them" is kind of laughable. He did what all cult leaders do, let the power his follower let him have go to his head... both of them, actually.

That was in the 1800’s you nimrod!

And so what?

Yes, teenage girls DID marry teenage boys in the 1800's... probably right after they got pregnant.

But a 34 year old man marrying multiple teenage girls was considered perverted even back then, which is why THIS happened...

1663670783824.png

Um, yeah, because those are bullshit numbers...that's the thing.

Uh, that when rich people start wars, lots of people die unnecessarily. Really has nothing to do with guns, and just as many people died because right wingers started wars. Hitler was right wing.

Hitler was a leftist, and you guys can try to lie about him all you want, but he is all yours.......

I've read a number of sites by Ex-Mormons... and frankly, they don't paint a pretty picture.

But your own cult admits that Smith was marrying teenage girls. This isn't even an issue of historical dispute. The claim that, "Well, yeah, he married them but didn't have sex with them" is kind of laughable. He did what all cult leaders do, let the power his follower let him have go to his head... both of them, actually.

I have read history books that don't pay a pretty picture of leftists around the world.....200 million innocent men, women and children murdered......dumped in mass graves....starved to death........and you still support them.

Hitler was a leftist, and you guys can try to lie about him all you want, but he is all yours.......

Except not really. Most political scientists put Nazism on the far right of spectrum... which is why Hitler and Trump have so much in common.

I have read history books that don't pay a pretty picture of leftists around the world.....200 million innocent men, women and children murdered......dumped in mass graves....starved to death........and you still support them.

The 1950's called. They want their Bircher Propaganda back.

Joseph Smith's abuse of teenage girls (and Brigham Young) is a matter of historical record...

A clear pattern is emerging.

It's long been obvious that in general, you take the side of subhuman criminal shit, against the side of actual human beings. I cannot say that I have ever seen, from you, an exception. I have never seen you take the side of any human being against that of subhuman criminal shit.

You seem particularly inclined to side with the very lowest of subhuman criminal shit—those who sexually abuse women and children. When called out on it, your “defense” is to drag out this accusation against my religion—an accusation that you know damn well is a lie.

But even if it was true, even if the early leaders engaged in all the abuses that you accuse them of, and worse, even if all of us Mormons, to this day, were engaging in such abuses; none of it would in any way diminish your guilt in taking the side of actual sexual abusers. You are truly one of the very lowest pieces of subhuman shit to ever fester on this world. And your status as subhuman shit stands on its own, completely regardless of, and unfinished by, what you might accuse others of, or what others might do.

A clear pattern is emerging.

It's long been obvious that in general, you take the side of subhuman criminal shit, against the side of actual human beings. I cannot say that I have ever seen, from you, an exception. I have never seen you take the side of any human being against that of subhuman criminal shit.

You seem particularly inclined to side with the very lowest of subhuman criminal shit—those who sexually abuse women and children. When called out on it, your “defense” is to drag out this accusation against my religion—an accusation that you know damn well is a lie.

Yawn, guy, I've explained my position to you very clearly... What you call "Criminal pieces of shit", I see as people who make bad choices or more likely, are forced into bad choices because of the inequities of our society.

This guy who pimped out this girl was a creep who belonged in prison. He did not deserve to be stabbed in his sleep 30 times. So, really, they were both criminals. He's dead, so there isn't much we can do to him. She got a very good deal, which is going to be a bad deal for the next john she decides to stab to death. Whoops, you didn't tip?

As for your cult, the long term abuse of young women by your cult leaders is an established historical fact. The very fact that Utah had to outlaw polygamy in order to get into the union is evidence enough of that.

But even if it was true, even if the early leaders engaged in all the abuses that you accuse them of, and worse, even if all of us Mormons, to this day, were engaging in such abuses; none of it would in any way diminish your guilt in taking the side of actual sexual abusers. You are truly one of the very lowest pieces of subhuman shit to ever fester on this world. And your status as subhuman shit stands on its own, completely regardless of, and unfinished by, what you might accuse others of, or what others might do.

Actually, your Cult still engages in sexual abuse.

Which is 100 times worse than telling a gay kid that there's nothing wrong with his feelings.

You can scream and whine all day every time I knock you off your high horse.

Forum List

Back