Ted Supports Trump.

Winnie strikes out AGAIN!

You got me faggot.
You got any other lines?
You're an IDIOT, but that's common knowledge here on this site. You're SO brainwashed and SO full of TDS, it has pretty much rendered your brain inoperable. Your TDS has probably lowered your I.Q. at least 50 points, and you couldn't afford to lose any points BEFORE the severe TDS hit. Other than that, you're a bright guy.

Oh my goodness! That's just awful!

It reminds me of what Clinton said about Obumma during their campaign for prez.

Then the constant loser lost again and they became besties forever.

Obummer knew he had to give her something to do so that hog faced twat wouldn't suicide him.

You got me faggot.
You got any other lines?
You're an IDIOT, but that's common knowledge here on this site. You're SO brainwashed and SO full of TDS, it has pretty much rendered your brain inoperable. Your TDS has probably lowered your I.Q. at least 50 points, and you couldn't afford to lose any points BEFORE the severe TDS hit. Other than that, you're a bright guy.

He's a crayon muncher.

You got me faggot.
You got any other lines?

We know you were dropped on your head as an infant, question is, is this a continuous event?
My Gawd you scream stupid with every sentence you type.

Bless You, you need it.

You got me faggot.
You got any other lines?

We know you were dropped on your head as an infant, question is, is this a continuous event?
My Gawd you scream stupid with every sentence you type.

Bless You, you need it.
He-he, you're a loon!

You got me faggot.
You got any other lines?

He's a crayon muncher.
Of that I have NO doubt.

What was this Winco av before Trump kicked their asses and he had to get this new one?

Cruz..like the rest of the Republican Party..has no choice. Trump handed Cruz his balls when he insulted his father and his wife. And Ted consumed them..while Trump watched. To cross Trump is to invite political death. Trump enjoys almost a 92% approval rating among registered Republicans. That makes the Republican Party.....the Trump Party..and there's no going back from it..not for a long time. Lots of Republicans choosing to retire or remain silent....largely because they know the bloodbath that's coming.

My daughter had boyfriends that I disliked before I got to know them.

You ever change your mind?

Changing your mind is fine, with reason.

Supporting trump is purely a (R) thing, even though trump is not a true (R).
trump is 'buying' votes. Claims of being a Christian is ALL you should KNOW.

Again, hate me all you want. Dotard is a con man. A putrid human.

He's a fake Christian without a doubt.

He's been a good president.

Only one of those matters to me

President Trump is no "hypocrite" at all, he'll work with anyone for a good deal.

If Ayatollah Khamenei in Teheran were to denounce Radical Islam and indicate that he is ready to work for Peace and Prosperity, the President would work with him for a deal.

A Trump International in Qum, Iran? Why not? If Almighty God gives the world a 2nd Trump Term, I wouldn't be surprised to see Khamenei is a suit and tie meeting with President Trump working out a deal

I don't hate you or anyone. And people can change their mind about Trump one way or another and we see that happen. They all think they have good reasons. That's how free thinking works.

Forum List

Back