Sundowners Biden Dumps All Over An Iowa Voter And Tells Him To Vote For Someone Else

Yeah that guy seemed a bit confused, but Biden treated him like shit just like the 84 year old farmer he called a "DAMN LIAR!!!" He is an elitist politician and this proves he doesn't give two shits for real Americans. Unless of course you claim you love him and you'll vote for him, then he'll let you feel his leg hair.

A kid once asked him how many genders there are and he shouted “don’t jack with me

The demos are such a train wreck. The Bloomberg ad I saw today was almost a parody blaming Donald Trump for global warming. It was one of those WTF were you thinking moments like when I saw Hillary ads that looked like pro-Trump ads right up until the "I app[rove" bit.

He has learned that from Trump. No more Mr./Ms. Nice Guy running for prez anymore.
Has nothing to do with Trump.

Standing up for yourself wasn't invented by Trump.

Sure it was. And I'm for it, and I do it, and I think that's fine, but it's a brand-new style and Trump brought it in.

And don't tell me to get a clue, Grampa. I've got more clues than you ever set eyes on. :FIREdevil:

He has learned that from Trump. No more Mr./Ms. Nice Guy running for prez anymore.
Has nothing to do with Trump.

Standing up for yourself wasn't invented by Trump.

Sure it was. And I'm for it, and I do it, and I think that's fine, but it's a brand-new style and Trump brought it in.

And don't tell me to get a clue, Grampa. I've got more clues than you ever set eyes on. :FIREdevil:
Sorry lemming, Trump did not invent bluntness. Need I remind you to GET IN THE BACK OF THE BUS? How bout THE ELECTION IS OVER, I WON?

I promise those aren't Obama quotes invented by Trump.

Forum List

Back