Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
The only coyotes I know seem to be able to get away with whatever they damn well please and with absolutely no repercussions.

I don't support shooting them, but if there were some way to ship them off to a deserted island for the rest of their life, I could certainly get behind that.

It doesn't matter what Ted Nugent says. It's coming down anyway, and soon.

"It" - what. No cutesie little 'white power' signs, winks and nudges. What EXACTLY do you hope will happen.
I'm not advocating anything at all. Merely telling you what is going to happen, like I did with the election 2016. We can call it a civil war. That's what the CEO of Twitter is calling for.

Cowardly Ted would shit his pants if anyone shot back at him.

Oh wait, he shit his pants before people shot at him!

Nugent continued: “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

Nugent says Democrats should be shot like "coyotes"

This isn't the first time he's advocated death to the opposition. He's just extrapolated to include everybody who doesn't think like him.

Of course I'm going to run a poll. Of course I'm NOT going to expect you to answer honestly.

But I'll ask anyway.

Oh. And are there more grades of it? Like it'd be okay to shoot kids like Hogg, but probably not your next door neighbor, family member or small town politicians, but definitely okay if there's a black man in the white house that needs hanging?

Or do you only slander them year after year after year and hope that somebody with bigger balls than yours picks up a gun and follows Nugent's wishful thinking.

Because in case nobody's noticed? He doesn't have the balls to do it, either.

He's right you know. There are rabid coyotes running around. I don’t wait until I see one to go get one of my guns. I keep a couple handy, and every time I see one, I shoot one.

Nugent continued: “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

This isn't the first time he's advocated death to the opposition. He's just extrapolated to include everybody who doesn't think like him.

Of course I'm going to run a poll. Of course I'm NOT going to expect you to answer honestly.

But I'll ask anyway.

Oh. And are there more grades of it? Like it'd be okay to shoot kids like Hogg, but probably not your next door neighbor, family member or small town politicians, but definitely okay if there's a black man in the white house that needs hanging?

Or do you only slander them year after year after year and hope that somebody with bigger balls than yours picks up a gun and follows Nugent's wishful thinking.

He sounds like Starkey

Yes YES. Yes

Treat them like any pest any other kind of vermin.

Okay, that absolutely begs the question: How many democrats have you shot?
none...she talks about shooting pot smokers too....tipsy would be holding the coats of the people doing the actual work...she talks big though....
I have never shot anyone. I keep looking forward to a good excuse though.

Pot smokers should be shot or hanged or gassed. They are drug addicts. Their elimination should be done dispassionately. They are not worth a show of emotion

How many druggies are also democrats? Their loss would improve the entire planet.

Wow - Ted wants to shoot RINOs too?

Seems harsh :icon_rolleyes:

1.jpg

The only coyotes I know seem to be able to get away with whatever they damn well please and with absolutely no repercussions.

I don't support shooting them, but if there were some way to ship them off to a deserted island for the rest of their life, I could certainly get behind that.

Internment camps then?

It doesn't matter what Ted Nugent says. It's coming down anyway, and soon.

"It" - what. No cutesie little 'white power' signs, winks and nudges. What EXACTLY do you hope will happen.
I'm not advocating anything at all. Merely telling you what is going to happen, like I did with the election 2016. We can call it a civil war. That's what the CEO of Twitter is calling for.

Okay. When you can say exactly what you are expecting, - as you allege you did with the election of 2016, come back and speak out. "We can call it a civil war" is about as lame as you can get.

But I'll ask anyway.

He's right you know. There are rabid coyotes running around. I don’t wait until I see one to go get one of my guns. I keep a couple handy, and every time I see one, I shoot one.

So he was only right until he advocated doing the same to your fellow humans?

Yes YES. Yes

Treat them like any pest any other kind of vermin.

Okay, that absolutely begs the question: How many democrats have you shot?
none...she talks about shooting pot smokers too....tipsy would be holding the coats of the people doing the actual work...she talks big though....
I have never shot anyone. I keep looking forward to a good excuse though.

Pot smokers should be shot or hanged or gassed. They are drug addicts. Their elimination should be done dispassionately. They are not worth a show of emotion

How many druggies are also democrats? Their loss would improve the entire planet.
thanks for giving a great example for what i said....now how many druggies are republicans?...or are you one of those idiots who thinks only democrats do drugs or smoke pot?...

Forum List

Back