South Carolina lawmaker introduces secession bill.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Looks they have had it with the gun banning fascist scum too..

South Carolina lawmakers introduce bill to begin secession debate

COLUMBIA, S.C. — South Carolina debated seceding from the Union more than 150 years ago, one of the opening salvos of the Civil War. Now, the topic has come up again, amid a national debate over firearms and gun rights.

A trio of state House Republicans on Thursday quietly introduced a bill that would allow lawmakers to debate seceding from the U.S. “if the federal government confiscates legally purchased firearms in this State.”

Rep. Mike Pitts, the measure’s chief sponsor, acknowledged Friday in an interview with The Associated Press that the bill has no chance of passage this year but pledged to continue to raise the issue based on what he described as a defense of the Bill of Rights.

“Without a Bill of Rights, our nation is not what it is,” Pitts said. “I see a lot of stuff where people even talk about totally repealing the Second Amendment, which separates us from the entire rest of the world.”

South Carolina secession bill introduced over gun rights

• Banned
Best of luck to them. I propose a wall to keep them out after they secede.
They wont secede. But the guy proposing the bill is pointing out something many didn't realize or ignore. Filthy no good democrat scum are trying to start a war.

upload_2018-4-8_11-53-58.png

They wont secede. But the guy proposing the bill is pointing out something many didn't realize or ignore. Filthy no good democrat scum are trying to start a war.
Well that's really dumb then. I hope they go ahead and secede.

• Banned
Now according to treasonous scum, trying to stand against the destruction of the Bill of Rights is "dumb".

Now according to treasonous scum, trying to stand against the destruction of the Bill of Rights is "dumb".

No. Talking about seceding is dumb. Thinking it is a good idea is even dumber.

Thanks for admitting that California is dumb.

California is ran by treasonous lying scum.

If any state is seriously considering seceding, that is dumb. Feel better now?

No it's great. South Carolina deserves whatever rights it wants. I hope they secede and find happiness.

Nope, because it isn't.

This nation will crash and burn on its present course, and the secession of a few states might actually help the rest of the nation last a little longer.

Nope, because it isn't.

This nation will crash and burn on its present course, and the secession of a few states might actually help the rest of the nation last a little longer.
upload_2018-4-8_12-9-24.jpeg

The idea of California, South Carolina, etc. seceding is very humorous in 2018.

But as the decades roll by and the population profile of the United States of America continues its dramatic change, the unthinkable may actually happen: The nation will be partitioned among various groups.

It happened in Yugoslavia.

It CAN happen here, too.

The idea of California, South Carolina, etc. seceding is very humorous in 2018.

But as the decades roll by and the population profile of the United States of America continues its dramatic change, the unthinkable may actually happen: The nation will be partitioned among various groups.

It happened in Yugoslavia.

It CAN happen here, too.
I think the term is Balkanization. I'll stay in Texas-hezovangina.

This is bigger news nationally than it is locally... I guess everybody is looking for something to grab onto and make their own in whatever manner that suits their agenda...

True story... South Carolina will not be seceding... Ever...

Besides, it didn't work out too well for them the first time...

South Carolina secession bill introduced over gun rights

This would be a horrific event, but i have no doubt if the liberals try to infringe upon our rights and repeal the second amendment or ban assault rifles, that there are those amongst us who will not roll over to the tyranny of a militant minority. Once one state declares secession, it is sure to be followed by others.

Bloodbath would ensue.

Regardless, i know that myself and many others would not concede their rights and honour and submit to tyranny.

Forum List

Back