Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
I'm not advocating anything at all. Merely telling you what is going to happen, like I did with the election 2016. We can call it a civil war. That's what the CEO of Twitter is calling for.

Okay. When you can say exactly what you are expecting, - as you allege you did with the election of 2016, come back and speak out. "We can call it a civil war" is about as lame as you can get.
I feel your pain. The CEO of Twitter is a little more relevant than Ted Nugent. You should start a thread.

No hon. You have the knowledge, you start the thread.
Then you can harp on people bashing Hillary while you bash Ted Nugent.

Sounds like you got Cat Scratch Fever.

Repeating his words verbatim is bashing?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
It's all about the level of understanding. If you can't tell the difference between people who are relevant and those who are not, and both are calling for Civil War, maybe we've come full circle.

I disagree...I know many normal Democrats.
Liberals and neo-Cons should be shot.

"Should be."

So it comes down to two things. You are hoping thing will be, but you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

How about death camps, are those a better idea, so you don't have to get your hands dirty (not to mention risking a bunk mate named Bubba who thinks you're real purty...)?
Sometimes the herd has to be thinned for the good of mankind.
Liberals and neo-Cons are razor thin close to fascists and the fascists have not wrought many good tidings for mankind.
Extremes are never good; neither hot nor cold.
You are saying an entire party is comparable to the fringe of one. That’s an extreme view. Extremes are never good. Further neither hot nor cold is medium - that’s lukewarm, that’s the Bible thing, spewing and etc.

Nugent continued: “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

Nugent says Democrats should be shot like "coyotes"

This isn't the first time he's advocated death to the opposition. He's just extrapolated to include everybody who doesn't think like him.

Of course I'm going to run a poll. Of course I'm NOT going to expect you to answer honestly.

But I'll ask anyway.

Oh. And are there more grades of it? Like it'd be okay to shoot kids like Hogg, but probably not your next door neighbor, family member or small town politicians, but definitely okay if there's a black man in the white house that needs hanging?

Or do you only slander them year after year after year and hope that somebody with bigger balls than yours picks up a gun and follows Nugent's wishful thinking.

Because in case nobody's noticed? He doesn't have the balls to do it, either.

He's right you know. There are rabid coyotes running around. I don’t wait until I see one to go get one of my guns. I keep a couple handy, and every time I see one, I shoot one.

So he was only right until he advocated doing the same to your fellow humans?

Did I say that?

Only if they pose an immediate threat to my life, the lives of my family members, or my property. Then I won't hesitate to use deadly force, regardless of their political affiliation.

You know that Nugent is just trolling to get a response out of you, right? And it's not like we haven't been hearing numerous real threats from the left, even an assassination attempt of elected officials, on a baseball field.

Apparently that's where you differ from Nugent. In his mind, we on the left are interchangeable with, and should be shot like, coyotes.

Well I disagree with him: You leftists are hard to skin out and you have mangy hides that aren't bringing that much on the market these days.

So there.

Okay. When you can say exactly what you are expecting, - as you allege you did with the election of 2016, come back and speak out. "We can call it a civil war" is about as lame as you can get.
I feel your pain. The CEO of Twitter is a little more relevant than Ted Nugent. You should start a thread.

It's all about the level of understanding. If you can't tell the difference between people who are relevant and those who are not, and both are calling for Civil War, maybe we've come full circle.

Meh. You’re boring.

Meh. You’re boring.
Cha. You're ugly and I can be exciting.

I disagree...I know many normal Democrats.
Liberals and neo-Cons should be shot.

"Should be."

So it comes down to two things. You are hoping thing will be, but you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

How about death camps, are those a better idea, so you don't have to get your hands dirty (not to mention risking a bunk mate named Bubba who thinks you're real purty...)?
Sometimes the herd has to be thinned for the good of mankind.
Liberals and neo-Cons are razor thin close to fascists and the fascists have not wrought many good tidings for mankind.
Extremes are never good; neither hot nor cold.
You are saying an entire party is comparable to the fringe of one. That’s an extreme view. Extremes are never good. Further neither hot nor cold is medium - that’s lukewarm, that’s the Bible thing, spewing and etc.
What the hell did you just post?
Are you posting just to post?

I'm not advocating anything at all. Merely telling you what is going to happen, like I did with the election 2016. We can call it a civil war. That's what the CEO of Twitter is calling for.

Nugent is just a Boogieman who never fails to make leftists evacuate their bowels in public. His name has the same effect on the left as the Koch Brothers, Steve Bannon, Milo Yiannopoulos, Ronald Reagan, or Donald Trump.
trump blaster2.jpg

Radical, Liberals should be preserved so that we can always know just how mentally ill leftist, liberalism can get. We could build high fences around SF, LA and NY and don't let them out. Just observe them in their own environment....Like a zoo.

I'm with Rush on this. Radical, Liberals should be preserved so that we can always know just how mentally ill leftist, liberalism can get. We could build high fences around SF, LA and NY and don't let them out. Just observe them in their own environment....Like a zoo.

You do realize your president is buddy pals with someone you insist is "only trolling?" WTAF is wrong with your party.

I sincerely doubt it will ever return to normal.
You guys look foolish trying to keep pushing that while ALL the evidence is that Hillary and Obama were serving their Russian masters.
How are those indictments coming?

Nugent has limited intelligence

Best he can come up with is kill anyone he disagrees with

Nugent has limited intelligence

Best he can come up with is kill anyone he disagrees with
How is that different than liberal pos ruining people they disagree with? What? He won't bake those faggots a cake? DESTROY HIM! What? He said the N word on TV! DESTROY HIM!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back