Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Nugent continued: “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

Nugent says Democrats should be shot like "coyotes"

This isn't the first time he's advocated death to the opposition. He's just extrapolated to include everybody who doesn't think like him.

Of course I'm going to run a poll. Of course I'm NOT going to expect you to answer honestly.

But I'll ask anyway.

Oh. And are there more grades of it? Like it'd be okay to shoot kids like Hogg, but probably not your next door neighbor, family member or small town politicians, but definitely okay if there's a black man in the white house that needs hanging?

Or do you only slander them year after year after year and hope that somebody with bigger balls than yours picks up a gun and follows Nugent's wishful thinking.

Because in case nobody's noticed? He doesn't have the balls to do it, either.

I disagree...I know many normal Democrats.
Liberals and neo-Cons should be shot.

Did poopy pants draft dodger child molester have anything else to say?

Did poopy pants draft dodger child molester have anything else to say?

CNN)Ted Nugent compared multiple groups he opposes to "rabid coyotes" on Friday, adding that you "keep your gun handy" to shoot them on sight.

Nugent, a musician and National Rifle Association board member, made the remarks during a seemingly casual -- yet fiery -- interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. During the interview, Jones -- a right-wing conspiracy theorist -- said he wanted to know why liberals hate America and "love communism."
"Don't ask why," Nugent said. "Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least."

Ted Nugent likens Democrats, media, academics, more to 'rabid coyotes' - CNNPolitics

I disagree...I know many normal Democrats.
Liberals and neo-Cons should be shot.

"Should be."

So it comes down to two things. You are hoping thing will be, but you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

How about death camps, are those a better idea, so you don't have to get your hands dirty (not to mention risking a bunk mate named Bubba who thinks you're real purty...)?

Was Ted shitting his pants during that little speech, or did he show up with them pre-crapped?

Nugent continued: “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

This isn't the first time he's advocated death to the opposition. He's just extrapolated to include everybody who doesn't think like him.

Of course I'm going to run a poll. Of course I'm NOT going to expect you to answer honestly.

But I'll ask anyway.

Oh. And are there more grades of it? Like it'd be okay to shoot kids like Hogg, but probably not your next door neighbor, family member or small town politicians, but definitely okay if there's a black man in the white house that needs hanging?

Or do you only slander them year after year after year and hope that somebody with bigger balls than yours picks up a gun and follows Nugent's wishful thinking.

Your poll is invalid just as you are because apparently both of you are too stupid to understand Nugent's statement was a metaphor. He spoke of shooting Coyotes---- nowhere did he ever say anything about actually shooting people (or democrats, which are sort of like people) which makes the entire premise of your thread a lie.

But I'll ask anyway.

Your poll is invalid just as you are because apparently both of you are too stupid to understand Nugent's statement was a metaphor. He spoke of shooting Coyotes---- nowhere did he ever say anything about actually shooting people (or democrats, which are sort of like people) which makes the entire premise of your thread a lie.

Nope. Not even a little bit of a metaphor. "Every time you see one, you shoot one." There is no metaphor. There is no "like" or "as." There is no excusing or explaining his insane rantings. The fact that you're even trying makes you look even crazier than him.

Forum List

Back