Ted Cruz's hometown paper dumps him

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Why we miss Kay Bailey Hutchison - Houston Chronicle

When we endorsed Ted Cruz in last November's general election, we did so with many reservations and at least one specific recommendation - that he follow Hutchison's example in his conduct as a senator.

Obviously, he has not done so. Cruz has been part of the problem in specific situations where Hutchison would have been part of the solution.

Hopefully, this mess he has so enjoyed will be the end of him.

he can always get a job at fux. They'll hire any rif raf.

Editorials are designed to ....guess what Marxists..make money. The Huston editorial staff decided to not support Cruz when he was a senatorial candidate and then support him after he won the nomination and ...gosh darn it... not support him again when he became the democrat party target. Chicken shit editorialists are a dime a dozen.

Editorials are designed to ....guess what Marxists..make money. The Huston editorial staff decided to not support Cruz when he was a senatorial candidate and then support him after he won the nomination and ...gosh darn it... not support him again when he became the democrat party target. Chicken shit editorialists are a dime a dozen.

:lol:
they grap anything they can

such shallow people

Last edited:
I agree that newspapers backing doesn't mean much but this did happen in his home town. Nonetheless, the real issue is simply that this man is insane.
1375256_648431728535146_741653148_n.jpg

Ya gotta love her ditzy "hand over her throat". She can't even carry off her fascist pose.

1385625_657157010972834_1731015688_n.jpg

Why we miss Kay Bailey Hutchison - Houston Chronicle

When we endorsed Ted Cruz in last November's general election, we did so with many reservations and at least one specific recommendation - that he follow Hutchison's example in his conduct as a senator.

Obviously, he has not done so. Cruz has been part of the problem in specific situations where Hutchison would have been part of the solution.

Hopefully, this mess he has so enjoyed will be the end of him.

he can always get a job at fux. They'll hire any rif raf.

Given how many leaders it will take working full time to address the real health care and immigration reforms needed, especially in just the major states alone facing the largest populations of undocumented families and workers

there will be no shortage of work for people really able to lead

We just need to work locally to build solutions, prove they work FIRST
before implementing policies through Congress. Build locally first,
especially for Libertarians, Conservatives and Greens who don't rely on govt that is overtaken by liberal bureaucracy and overdependence on waste to keep politicians jobs going while the real work and real reforms are neglected.

I agree that newspapers backing doesn't mean much but this did happen in his home town. Nonetheless, the real issue is simply that this man is insane.
1375256_648431728535146_741653148_n.jpg

???

Really Luddly how can you say this!

Oh that's right

you totally discount and disregard the view that pushing private insurance
mandates as unconstitutional abuse of federal govt as "insane"

because you don't get the valid principles behind this belief
you happen not to share, the person is "insane" for believing it is worth arguing publicly

yet you, yourself, appear to have conflicting perceptions of "choice"
and "keeping govt out of private decisions"
when you claim to be prochoice about the choice of abortion
but totally justify govt mandates and controls over choice of health care?

Luddly can you at least "see' why people would think you are crazy for thinking
these double thoughts, contradicting each other.

This is why those radio hosts fear and preach against liberalism as a mental disease!
People like you who can't see past your own biases! And then you blame others???

At least when I favor prochoice over prolife views when it comes to decriminalizing
abortion, I go out of my way to include and protect the right to prolife views even though i disagree.
I wouldn't want someone precluding my views by majority rule, why would I want others to suffer that?

I can SEE why people would think it is contradictory to
believe in the choice of abortion, but not choice of addictive drugs,
or choice of health care and insurance, etc. I can see that people
believe in different choices not being dictated by govt. Some people don't trust
govt with any legislation regulating guns, others with abortion. Now with this
health care under federal govt mandates.

How can you call people insane just because they defend different choices for the same reason you want to keep govt out of your choices Luddly?

If you were the only person waving a flag on the floor of Congress, because you believed in free choice of something that everyone else overrode, I'd still support you in defending your beliefs and choices without calling you insane. you have the right to your beliefs. I would TRUST there is a reason you are protesting and petitioning or else you wouldn't go through the trouble! I would find the reason you object, not blame you for it if I can't understand your reasoning. I believe that is responsibility that comes with the right to petition and redressing grievances, is to HEAR and resolve protests and petitions.

Cruz and opponents of ACA have their principles and reasons
the same way all those crowds flocked to the Texas capitol to
defend free choice from legislation they deemed overreaching by govt.

that looked crazy too!
that so many people would protest changes in local state laws,
but totally let the ACA mandates slide on a FEDERAL LEVEL and let other people protest the changes needed

And then turn around and call these people insane?

curious Luddly

do you even know how insane liberals look right now to others,
claiming to be prochoice but totally handing over health care to govt mandates?
do you have any clue?

Last edited:
Translation for those who don't speak Huston Chronicle-ese: Kay Bailey Hutchison would have done what the Dems wanted, no questions asked. Why can't you be more like her?

Forum List

Back