Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

Texas has more retired military than any other state in the union....
I hope they don't have VA mortgages

That means that you can use a VA mortgage loan to buy a home in Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, and elsewhere as supported by the VA. You cannot use a VA mortgage to purchase a home in Spain, Italy, Germany, etc. as VA loan benefits are not available outside U.S. jurisdiction.

To avoid tariffs, and foreign taxes.
If the US taxed Texas more than China it would be punishment not a business tax....or a tariff...so go for it go full on tyrannical...you know you want to...I'm always amazed to see how mean and vengeful and vindictive liberals have become in just 5 short years...who are you people?....

No dummy, California has the most retired military ;)

CharacteristicNumber of veterans
California1,471,467
Texas1,405,059
Florida1,402,264
Pennsylvania710,375
Close second thanks for making my point though....

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

Texas doesn't own NASA or federal military in that state.

In fact, every piece of federal infrastructure from their federal interstates to National Parks to NASA and so much more belongs to the people of all the Untied States, the federal government.

I have no problem with Texas leaving the union. Ted Cruz won't be able to have any representation in our congress along with all those in our House and Senate so that's a plus as far as I'm concerned.

Not to mention our tax dollars won't be wasted in Texas anymore either.

Let them come up with the money to pay for their hurricanes and when their electric grid collapses again.

Besides, it's loser talk to even think we will allow the Progressive Jihad to win ANY part of America. They are like the Terminator, they will NEVER Stop unless and until they unconditionally surrender.

They will be forced to completely surrender even worse than Biden surrendered Afghanistan to the CCP and Jihadists

If the US taxed Texas more than China it would be punishment not a business tax....or a tariff...so go for it go full on tyrannical...you know you want to...I'm always amazed to see how mean and vengeful and vindictive liberals have become in just 5 short years...who are you people?....
Not vengeful, current tax law. If Texas becomes a foreign country, all Trumps tax changes meant to punish companies for moving to foreign countries would apply.

In fact, every piece of federal infrastructure from their federal interstates to National Parks to NASA and so much more belongs to the people of all the Untied States, the federal government.

I have no problem with Texas leaving the union. Ted Cruz won't be able to have any representation in our congress along with all those in our House and Senate so that's a plus as far as I'm concerned.

Let them come up with the money to pay for their hurricanes and when their electric grid collapses again.

Yep, they'd be up shit creek without a paddle. It would be fun to watch! :D

Try taking it away....
Not vengeful, current tax law. If Texas becomes a foreign country, all Trumps tax changes meant to punish companies for moving to foreign countries would apply.
Fine that would be fine....but libs are vengeful hateful people and I want to know why.....what happened?....

Forum List

Back