Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

Good gawd. Gotta keep the rubes happy. Fuckin' shameless.

You and Pajama Boy are in no position to dictate anything

Good gawd. Gotta keep the rubes happy. Fuckin' shameless.
Something is very wrong with Ted Cruz - AND his weird beard. :rolleyes-41:

The 10 Ted Cruz-iest Things Sen. Ted Cruz Has Ever Done​

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is a pioneer of modern politics. The junior senator of the Lone Star State defied the odds to become the most unpopular member of the U.S. Senate, a body of people whose collective approval rating falls below hemorrhoids, traffic jams, root canals and Nickelback.​

We're not going to be governed by a stuttering shit clown who's more famous for showering with his 11-year old daughter and shitting his pants in front of the pope, than actual legislative accomplishments.

Just say the word fellow Texans.

Yeah, it got cold here in Feb, 4 days without electricity. It got down 42F in the house. But not ONE of us worried about that stuttering fuck giving us our money back to alleviate the problem. It just never occurs to us that an incoherent child molester, with the intellect of a shit-eating rodent, in a faraway land, is a solution to any of our problems. Read that again.

Last edited:
We're not going to be governed by a stuttering shit clown who's more famous for showering with his 11-year old daughter and shitting his pants in front of the pope, than actual legislative accomplishments.

Just say the word fellow Texans.
I'm counting on you and your two iron to LEAD THE CHARGE. Go please - Go NOW!! :D

I love how easily Cruz trolls retards like you.

LOL

Well one thing about it if Texas actually ended up succeeding my love has birthright citizenship in Texas.

Vote blue not red!
Soviet Flag.png

You vote blue then you INDEED vote red, Communist shitbag!

We’ll keep fucking up the country and turning it into a communist shithole. It won’t just be Texas that secedes.

It will be a group effort.... and you won't like it.

We're counting on you to come stop us.

I wait patiently.
Why in God's name would we try to stop you? You pussies would come begging to join the union again after you find out that you don't get to keep any of the military and Mexico invades. In fact, first hurricane or freeze over, you'd be on bended knee! :lol:

I can't say I blame him, considering the fact that Texas is bearing the brunt of the Xiden administration's implementation of the plan to flood this country with illegal aliens.

And if Texas secedes they will have to take over border enforcement and fund the wall on their own.
And as far as NASA and the military, they answer to the federal government, and would pack up everything, and move it back to the USA.

Forum List

Back