Ted Cruz lays out democrats regarding SCOTUS nominee

If not Cruz's fault that he kissed Trump's ass even after he trash talked his wife.
Business and politics are tough. Some people can't handle it, some can. Obviously, Cruz and Trump can. Do mean tweets make you cry?

Rightist propaganda outlets spew their offal on which their ideological natterninnies engorge themselves, but the temper tantrum grandstanding by the snivelers worked to the nominee's advantage.

According to an average of polls by Gallup, Fox, Monmouth University, Quinnipiac University and the Pew Research Center, about 53% of Americans supported her confirmation, with about 26% of Americans opposed. This is good for a +27-point net popularity rating!

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 10.57.11 AM.png

"WHAAAAAAAA!"

He said his daughters wanted to go to Cancun & they talked him into it.

There, fixed it for ya!
Yeah? So? He flew down there4 with them and flew back the next day. The whole thing is a tempest in a teapot.

I love Conservatives

When you live in an alternate world you just make your own reality
I live in Texas, born and raised. I have not heard ONE GODDAMN THING from anyone here about Ted Cruz going to Cancun. Nobody cares.

I have heard a SHIT TON about how we have been sold out to bullshit special interests ("green" energy shit) which caused Ted Cruz to take his daughter to Cancun.

Why don't you mind your own business?

I live in Texas, born and raised. I have not heard ONE GODDAMN THING from anyone here about Ted Cruz going to Cancun. Nobody cares.

I have heard a SHIT TON about how we have been sold out to bullshit special interests ("green" energy shit) which caused Ted Cruz to take his daughter to Cancun.

Why don't you mind your own business?

Good to hear

Let Cancun Ted run on his vacation plans

The Republican Party isn't promoting pedophilia, the democrat party is. Huge difference. We get rid of perverts. Democrats promote them.
You were saying...?

Orgy, underage girls, sex games and extortion: Inside the allegations surrounding Rep. Matt Gaetz​

In Congress, Gaetz would brag about his sexual escapades to his colleagues on the House floor and allegedly showed fellow lawmakers nude photos and videos of women he had slept with, CNN reported Thursday. One video Gaetz revealed to colleagues allegedly showed a naked woman with a hula hoop.

In Tallahassee, where Gaetz served from 2010 to 2016, some women allegedly referred to the young lawmaker as "Creepy Gaetz" because they were made uncomfortable by him, ABC News reported.

In a document labeled "Project Homecoming" that Kent purportedly gave Don Gaetz, it outlined the feds' alleged case against the congressman saying he's "currently under investigation by the FBI for various public corruption and public integrity issues."

It says the FBI has learned of images of Gaetz in a "sexual orgy with underage prostitutes." The document says at least one underage girl has provided testimony to a Florida grand jury that Gaetz "paid her to engage in sexual activities."

The Times and other outlets went on to report further details of the investigation that apparently started with Gaetz's political ally, Joel Greenberg. Greenberg is a former GOP Florida tax collector who was indicted last year and is facing a slew of charges, including sex trafficking of a child.

Forum List

Back