Sarah Palin might run for congress

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she was open to running for the House seat that belonged to the late Republican Rep. Don Young, who died Friday at the age of 88.
Palin was asked about her political future during an appearance with Eric Bolling on Newsmax Monday.
'Oh my goodness, think of those huge shoes that are to be filled when we consider Don Young's longevity and his passion, his love, his fighting spirit for our wonderful state of Alaska, and for the nation as a whole,' she began.
'If I were asked to serve in the House and take his place, I would be humbled and honored and I would in a heartbeat, I would.'

Comment:
Good
Palin is a solid conservative.
She is highly qualified.

Unqualified
Only known because of being a VP nominee that the entire country laughed at, and then reality TV shows

yup, perfect for the GOP job! Hired!
She was a very effective governor of Alaska.
But her best qualification is her ability to cause Left Wing meltdowns.
She makes the Progressive Crackpots grind their teeth.
She is 1000X better human being than Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:
Her approval ratings are not all that great in AK....That and she quit on the AK people she was supposed to serve when she was governor.....No thanks.

That said Tater's policies could get a gop dog catcher elected to the US congress this go-round.
She had like 18 mos left on her term right??......She was exhausted after having her and her family drug through the mud by these GD libturds..................Even the Downs kid, the rotten psychos like PinkthedickFloyd

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she was open to running for the House seat that belonged to the late Republican Rep. Don Young, who died Friday at the age of 88.
Palin was asked about her political future during an appearance with Eric Bolling on Newsmax Monday.
'Oh my goodness, think of those huge shoes that are to be filled when we consider Don Young's longevity and his passion, his love, his fighting spirit for our wonderful state of Alaska, and for the nation as a whole,' she began.
'If I were asked to serve in the House and take his place, I would be humbled and honored and I would in a heartbeat, I would.'

Comment:
Good
Palin is a solid conservative.
She is highly qualified.
I always wondered why trump put her on the shelf right after she endorsed him in 2016.

Perfect counter to AOC..

(altho, even at twice the age, Palin is far better looking)
Alexandria Cortez was never a VP nominee, so I’m not sure what the flying fuck you’re talking about “perfect counter” or why you’re trolling a topic about Sarah Palin by talking about a politician in New York. Post made 0 sense

She is as dumb as a dog and looks like one and AOC is not running for president.
( I do apologize to dogs)
Ukraine is a small country. Russia is a bigger country. Russia the bigger country invaded smaller Ukraine. See Jack Run?????....Run Jack won. Ann fell and scraped her knee

Ninny...................No one could be as fucking stupid as the whore you frauded in for CS

Ukraine is a small country. Russia is a bigger country. Russia the bigger country invaded smaller Ukraine. See Jack Run?????....Run Jack won. Ann fell and scraped her knee

Ninny...................No one could be as fucking stupid as the whore you frauded in for CS
Ukraine is the largest country in Europe so it is not small. The rest of yer garbled gaseous matter makes no sense.

She had like 18 mos left on her term right??......She was exhausted after having her and her family drug through the mud by these GD libturds..................Even the Downs kid, the rotten psychos like PinkthedickFloyd
The fact remains that she failed to endeavor to persevere.

When best-laid plans have fallen to waste
and frustration abounds in their former place,
when failure looms with doubts and fears
we must endeavor to persevere!

When dreams are shattered and hopes are dashed,
goals upon the shoals have crashed,
when gladness is but a memory dear
let us endeavor to persevere...........

-George Wootton

Alexandria Cortez was never a VP nominee, so I’m not sure what the flying fuck you’re talking about “perfect counter” or why you’re trolling a topic about Sarah Palin by talking about a politician in New York. Post made 0 sense

Alexandria Cortez was never a VP nominee,
what does that have to do with Palin running for Congress?

Perfect counter to AOC..

(altho, even at twice the age, Palin is far better looking)
One nut ball, deserves another? Better looking? I did not know you were an aging republican.

The fact remains that she failed to endeavor to persevere.

When best-laid plans have fallen to waste
and frustration abounds in their former place,
when failure looms with doubts and fears
we must endeavor to persevere!

When dreams are shattered and hopes are dashed,
goals upon the shoals have crashed,
when gladness is but a memory dear
let us endeavor to persevere...........

-George Wootton
I don't care. Libturds made her rich

I fell in love with her daughter the season I watched, Dancing with the Stars. Only reason I watched

Forum List

Back