TED CRUZ: I’m PROUD to stand with Gov. Mike Pence!

Almost no one recognizes as worthwhile the Keys Normalization Rules For Society. Get over yourself, Keys.

I want gays to have civil unions, not marriages. And everyone tells me civil unions are IDENTICAL in every way.

Well...except for the cake part. Okay, fine. They're a little different because of the cake thing. And calling them marriages. And filing joint state income taxes. And a thousand other things.

Other than that, THEY ARE THE SAME.
The problem with separate but equal is they are frequently neither.

Ok... SO we have one person who is for Homosexual attacking and destroying the lives of Christians.

Anyone else for that?

If having to treat gays fairly destroys your life, because of your religion, maybe you should re-evaluate the religion you've chosen,

Ok! So we have two Contributors who feel that tolerance of the normalization of sexual abnormality, presenting from a mental disorder, is paramount... standing above the rights of anyone who feels others to so feel and subsequently contest.

So we have two qualified fascists for CERTAIN on the board here... WHO ELSE?

You, Pubes.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh come on, don't be scared by a bunch of bleeding fags!
2. You give in and all they will want is more, more, more!
3. No, lets just shut the fucktards down.
4. WHy should I have to work for them, they should just get used to having the fucking door slammed in their faces.
5. Why should I have to fold for these fucktards?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Who is scared of silly far right social cons!
2. The far right surrendered in Arkansas today and will in Indiana.
3. The far right has no power to shut anyone down.
4. The far right will serve everyone in accordance with the law or be shut down.
5. The far right will surrender to the moral majority that want civil rights for all Americans.

Just curious...

Which Republican candidate thinks they can win all of Romney's states, and then add several swing states, enough to win the electoral college,

running on a platform of homosexual persecution?

Sorry bout that,

1. Trust me, the far right want to stuff the fucktards back into the closet!
2. And we will win on that.
3. We want a moral Nation.
4. Fuck you fag loving fucktards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Trust me, the far right want to stuff the fucktards back into the closet!
2. And we will win on that.
3. We want a moral Nation.
4. Fuck you fag loving fucktards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You've already lost. (And I'm not sorry about that)

Huh... I wonder why Homosexuals have spent 99.99999~% of human history in the closet?

(Some say its because that's where they ran to avoid being held accountable for the mess they made, during the few years they were tolerated... and they let their inherent crazy ruin everything.)

No, Sir James, you will not "win on that."

The author of the following statement, "I wonder why Homosexuals have spent 99.99999~% of human history in the closet?", earned an online degree from an unaccredited Bible "college."

Sorry bout that,

Jake

No, Sir James, you will not "win on that."

The author of the following statement, "I wonder why Homosexuals have spent 99.99999~% of human history in the closet?", earned an online degree from an unaccredited Bible "college."

1. But the Democratic Party is in reality the Homo Sexual Party.
2. Homo sexual's are behind the wheel on every issue.
3. The non-homo's have the homo's rammed so far up your ass the pain has gone numb and you so called Christian Democrats are void of any moral direction whatsoever Jake.
4. You are not just a homo supporter, you are one of them.
5. Homosexual's are all up and crawled up upon your backs doing you the dirty ole chap.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. There is no homosexual party. Many Republicans believe in marriage equality and LBGT rights to live their lives without fear.
2. Homo sexual's are not driving every issue.
3. Human rights are secular rights.
4. I am straighter than you, Sir James.
5. You are fantasizing about your inner homosexual.

Wasn't the 2014 election supposed to lead to revolutionary change? Wasn't 2014 that political watershed moment that turned the tide against liberalism?

Bwahaaaa.

TED CRUZ: I’m PROUD to stand with Gov. Mike Pence!
TheRightScoop ^ | 3/30/2015 | Right Scoop

Unlike Scott Walker and more emphatic than Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz enthusiastically supports Gov. Mike Pence and urges all Americans to do the same:

HOUSTON, Texas — U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, issued the following statement today in support of Governor Mike Pence’s effort to defend religious liberty and protect against the government forcing individuals to violate their deeply held beliefs:

“I want to commend Governor Mike Pence for his support of religious freedom, especially in the face of fierce opposition. There was a time, not too long ago, when defending religious liberty enjoyed strong bipartisan support. Alas, today we are facing a concerted assault on the First Amendment, on the right of every American to seek out and worship God according to the dictates of his or her conscience. Governor Pence is holding the line to protect religious liberty in the Hoosier State. Indiana is giving voice to millions of courageous conservatives across this country who are deeply concerned about the ongoing attacks upon our personal liberties. I’m proud to stand with Mike, and I urge Americans to do the same.”

BOOM! No compromise. No fear.

Read more: TED CRUZ I m PROUD to stand with Gov. Mike Pence The Right Scoop -

Ted cruz is the anti-fag!

Ted Cruz is the pro religious freedom, which I am too, and I'm proud to stand up to anti-religious-fascism. No compromise, and no fear.

Wasn't the 2014 election supposed to lead to revolutionary change? Wasn't 2014 that political watershed moment that turned the tide against liberalism?

Bwahaaaa.

No. I do not remember anyone saying any of that. Typical liberal. Make up your own fictional argument and claim to defeat it.

Bwahaaaa.

No. I do not remember anyone saying any of that. Typical liberal. Make up your own fictional argument and claim to defeat it.

lol, you really want to argue that no one around here has been going off on how the Democrats got their ass kicked in November and how that was going to change things?

good one.

Forum List

Back