Best Way I Know To Get All Of The Liberals Out Of Your State Is Pass A Freedom Of Religion Law

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Not-in-NY-590-CI.jpg

This may be an incentive to get rid of liberals in your state. Just pass a religious freedom law and the liberals will leave in droves.

The law doesn't have to actually discriminate. Liberals will just use it as an excuse to leave.

Cool.

I think we should start a trend. We could turn any blue state into a red state in a matter of weeks. Liberals have been telling Christians that they don't have any freedom of religion anymore. They've been discriminating just as much as anyone. They've been telling us that our religion isn't welcome.

WASHINGTON — Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy (D) will sign an executive order on Monday barring state-funded travel to Indiana because of the state’s new law that could allow businesses to turn away gay and lesbian customers for religious reasons.

Malloy announced his plans on Twitter.

Because of Indiana’s new law, later today I will sign an Executive Order regarding state-funded travel. -DM

— Governor Dan Malloy (@GovMalloyOffice)

When new laws turn back the clock on progress, we can’t sit idly by. We are sending a message that discrimination won’t be tolerated. -DM

— Governor Dan Malloy (@GovMalloyOffice)

Malloy’s move would make Connecticut the first state to boycott Indiana over its Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which Gov. Mike Pence (R) into law last week. The law allows businesses in the state to cite religious beliefs as a legal defense. Opponents fear it offers legal protection for businesses to refuse service to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.

A Pence spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Two cities, and , have imposed similar bans in response to the law. Businesses have also retaliated. Angie’s List in Indianapolis, and the CEO of Salesforce, a $4 billion software corporation, announced plans to in the state because of the law. Connecticut To Become First State To Boycott Indiana Over LGBT Discrimination Law - LiberalVoiceLiberalVoice Your source for everything about liberals and progressives News and tweets about everything liberals and progressives

They held a vote during the last Democratic National Convention to remove God from ever being mentioned at the convention. Many of the delegates voted for the measure. Of course, once it became known and seen all over YouTube, they shelved the measure.

Liberals don't believe in the second amendment, and that those of us who regularly practice a religion shouldn't have protections from lawsuits, so if you want them to go into fits and begin discriminating against your state, just pass a protection law and then maybe the bastards will get the fuck out.
Of course, if you're a Muslim, you already have religious protections automatically. It's only Christians that seem to be coming under attack. Maybe it will stop these evil assholes from attacking your bakery or your church. Just pass a damn law and maybe the SOBs will leave the state.

It could work.

stupid_liberals.jpg

Alabama and Mississippi have practically no liberals in power, can't say a state thrives without them.

Hey, can you have most of the bigoted, hateful right wingers move out of a state by having a few gay people move into the state?

Wouldn't it be nice if it was that easy?

Maybe all the hateful right wingers could move to Mississippi?

Do any of you right wingers know that Republicans have gay children also?
Dick Cheney and Rob Portman come right to mind. Wonder how they feel about discriminating against their loved ones? Anybody ask them? Or would that be to "liberal" to inquire?

Actually, before people leave in droves they first try shooting. :)
Uh… getting Rambo style militant over there. I always had the impression that lefties loathed the military.
The only part of the military "lefties" loath is the pentagon and the MIC who want us to be fighting a big war of occupation somewhere continuously. We love our soldiers enough not to waste their lives and limbs on stupid, useless bullshit.

Uh… getting Rambo style militant over there. I always had the impression that lefties loathed the military.
Let me guess. You got that impression from listening to nutter radio all day long, and falling asleep to faux news at night, right?
Your guessing just bit you in the ass:
"I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you to understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military, to which you and other good men have devoted years, lifetimes, of the best service you could give. To many of us, it is no longer clear what is service and what is disservice, or if it is clear, the conclusion is likely to be illegal." Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton s Draft Letter The Clinton Years FRONTLINE PBS

Yeah, that's why so many of us served...because we loathe the military. What branch did you serve in and for how long?

Alabama and Mississippi have practically no liberals in power, can't say a state thrives without them.

The terrible reputation earned by some of the Heartland states 50 years ago...is no longer justified today...but there are still Blessings to be reaped.

Assholes from New York, New Jersey, and New England stay away in droves.

If having liberal positions makes one a liberal, then isn't everyone a liberal? You wanna get a social security check when eligible right? :)

The terrible reputation earned by some of the Heartland states 50 years ago...is no longer justified today...but there are still Blessings to be reaped.

Unfortunately they are not staying away. Mostly they retire there because they fucked up the north so bad they cannot afford property taxes on retirement income. Now, they are working on fucking up the Southern states too by moving there in droves.

Unfortunately they are not staying away. Mostly they retire there because they fucked up the north so bad they cannot afford property taxes on retirement income. Now, they are working on fucking up the Southern states too by moving there in droves.
Yeah, I married a gal from Iowa cause her family wanted to move to a chicken house meth lab...in Arkansas....

Yeah, I married a gal from Iowa cause her family wanted to move to a chicken house meth lab...in Arkansas....
Did she castrate pigs in her youth?

Forum List

Back