TED CRUZ: I’m PROUD to stand with Gov. Mike Pence!

I should point out that we have two of our in-house Homos who have declared themselves as supporting the stripping of Christians of their rights.
They would be stripping Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and Indians of their rights too.

It's up to THREE now... but as long as it did so for Christians, it wouldn't matter.

The target is Christianity.
It is pointless to debate this with Liberals. They have an agenda and it's not about forcing bakers to sell services to gays. They are using this bogus issue to destroy Christians and conservative politicians. No matter what you say, they will never listen. So fuck 'em. I'm declaring victory. The RFRA is intact and will stay that way.

Well the point of the debate is not to convince the deviants, the point is to contest their addled reasoning. That way the reader who happens along, can see that it IS effectively contested.

Any objective reading of any of these discussions demonstrates the left's position is absurd.

Their entire argument is that behavior which deviates 180 degrees from the human physiological standard, is not deviant behavior.

That's delusion... delusion is a mental disorder.

Ergo: The Left's position is to normalize mental disorder.

Any reasonable person knows that THAT is insane.

And that is how we can know that the Left is not reasonable and WHY Homosexuals have spent 99.99999~% of human existence, in the closet. Because the Closet is where it is safe. And it is safe, because of the rage against the homosexuals who caused the collapse of whatever civilization they infected, which will piss people off.

That's why we debate it. To try and avoid the pending catastrophe... so that when it comes, we will know that we did everything we possibly could to avoid it. Thus, we are morally justified in the unenviable tasks we will face, when the time comes.

288qosn.jpg

No wonder Rush got so fat. He's eaten four wedding cakes.

I should point out that we have two of our in-house Homos who have declared themselves as supporting the stripping of Christians of their rights.
They would be stripping Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and Indians of their rights too.

It's up to THREE now... but as long as it did so for Christians, it wouldn't matter.

It is pointless to debate this with Liberals. They have an agenda and it's not about forcing bakers to sell services to gays. They are using this bogus issue to destroy Christians and conservative politicians. No matter what you say, they will never listen. So fuck 'em. I'm declaring victory. The RFRA is intact and will stay that way.

Well the point of the debate is not to convince the deviants, the point is to contest their addled reasoning. That way the reader who happens along, can see that it IS effectively contested.

Any objective reading of any of these discussions demonstrates the left's position is absurd.

Their entire argument is that behavior which deviates 180 degrees from the human physiological standard, is not deviant behavior.

And that is how we can know that the Left is not reasonable and WHY Homosexuals have spent 99.99999~% of human existence, in the closet. Because the Closet is where it is safe. And it is safe, because of the rage against the homosexuals who caused the collapse of whatever civilization they infected, which will piss people off.

That's why we debate it. To try and avoid the pending catastrophe... so that when it comes, we will know that we did everything we possibly could to avoid it. Thus, we are morally justified in the unenviable tasks we will face, when the time comes.
What previous "catastrophe was caused by homosexuality? Show precedence. Otherwise you are engaging in good old fashioned faggot busting.

I demonstrated that homosexuals are responsible, sober, loyal tax paying members of every community. That they serve their nation proudly. And, most critically, they are not committing crimes by merely being homosexual.

By what authority do you speak? You warn of the most dire of circumstances for our society, our very way of life should open homosexuals exist at all. Where's the danger, Stella? Precisely how will the walls comes tumbling down should a wee slice of American values and rights be 'given' to homosexuals?

What previous "catastrophe was caused by homosexuality?
He is parroting a bogus meme that is over a century old. The one that says homos caused the collapse of the Roman Empire. He keeps repeating it even though it has been debunked countless times for him.

Keys suffers from the retard's affliction that if he believes it, it must be true, no matter how much evidence to the contrary there is.

Would ya care to point to the once thriving Greek City States? They embraced Sexual Abnormality... How about Rome? Does it still rule the civilized world? The Samurai Culture... how's that holdin' up?

Tell ya what scamp... go find us an example of a single culture which embraced sexual abnormality more than a century ago, that exists today.

Get ahold of me when you're tired of lookin' ... I'll be here for ya.

He is parroting a bogus meme that is over a century old. The one that says homos caused the collapse of the Roman Empire. He keeps repeating it even though it has been debunked countless times for him.

Keys suffers from the retard's affliction that if he believes it, it must be true, no matter how much evidence to the contrary there is.

LOL!

Yeah, Caligula was a regular guy... and Nero? A Terrific fellow.

The issue is not that 'homosexuals' collapsed Rome, it is DEVIANT REASONING THAT COLLAPSED ROME.

Now, Homosexuality is a presentation of deviant reasoning... embracing homosexuality, embraces deviant reasoning; perversion, hedonism, debauchery... SUBJECTIVE REASONING: THAT collapsed Rome. And it's what is causing the collapse of the United States.

But not to worry... Nature has a cure and my guess is that such will be upon us within a couple of years.

It's not even a debatable point.

Last edited:

LOL!

The issue is not that 'homosexuals' collapsed Rome, it is DEVIANT REASONING THAT COLLAPSED ROME.

Now, Homosexuality is a presentation of deviant reasoning... embracing homosexuality, embraces deviant reasoning; perversion, hedonism, debauchery... SUBJECTIVE REASONING: THAT collapsed Rome. And it's what is causing the collapse of the United States.

But not to worry... Nature has a cure and my guess is that such will be upon us within a couple of years.

Homosexuality in Rome was accepted for eight hundred years before the empire finally collapsed. Hard to demonstrate cause and effect

LOL!

You use blatantly specious logic and call it "subjective reasoning". How can you be taken seriously?

What if the Westboro Baptist Church wanted to march in the San Francisco Gay Pride Day Parade?

Ok Kids... this is a good question.

Maybe one of the three fascists that want Christian rights to be stricken... would like to answer that?
What if a Gay organization wanted to march in the St. Patrick's Day parade? Is it still 'fascism' if you do it?

Is there some fantasy in your head that says they don't?

We had queers in our 4th of July Parade... Most of the crowd just turned our backs. And sure enough they just kept going.
That is a lie.

Keys has been run while being flogged all over this thread.

"But should you run a licensed business in this country, with exceptions for dangerous products, you cannot refuse any particular group of society the exact same goods and services you provide others." <<< This

Last edited:
I am straight and can't believe the uproar about treating all Americans equally.

I can believe and worship as I want, fact; but I cannot impose my religious beliefs on others in the course of public interaction in the offering of my good and services for money.

Even tho everyone knows that the Western Roman Empire didn't collapse until the Christians took over.

LOL!

It's the christians taking over that collapsed Rome....because Rome did just fine as an empire centuries after Caligula and Nero....after the christians came into power? Not so long.

We're not in the closet now....and that just burns your little butt, doesn't it?

Rubio and Bush said the same thing about the original law.

Then Pence flip-flopped.

Have they flip-flopped yet?

I am straight and can't believe the uproar about treating all Americans equally.

I can believe and worship as I want, fact; but I cannot impose my religious beliefs on others in the course of public interaction in the offering of my good and services for money.

Still -

I have been encouraged by the number of Americans who are refusing to let the ignorant bigots turn the country into a huge Westoro baptist church.

Most people believe in our Constitution, in equality and in the principles this country was founded on.

LOL!

You use blatantly specious logic and call it "subjective reasoning". How can you be taken seriously?

ROFLMNAO!

So you can't find an example of any Society that has embraced deviancy and lived to tell about it, despite your claim to me that Homosexuality has NOT destroyed any cultures AND you feel that MY citing SPECIFIC, PROFOUND EXAMPLES of CULTURALLY EMBRACED DEVIANCY which lead directly to the collapse of Rome, represents specious logic?

LOL!

(Reader, if you've every wondered what mental disorder looks like, ^THAT^ is a classic demonstration of it.)

You concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

LOL!

Homosexuality in Rome was accepted for eight hundred years before the empire finally collapsed. Hard to demonstrate cause and effect

Was it?

Shoot me some citations of that which is not an example of Homosexuality existing in Rome... Also... you should know The Empire... was part and parcel of Roman decay. Which, given that you refer to the most decadent period of Rome as a definition of Rome, tells me that you may not be particularly well informed in matters of Roman 'concern'.

(The Reader should know that the interest in this issue is about to dry up on the Left... and for what should be obvious reasons. Understand, the challenge is for our opposition, who advocate for the United States and Western Civilization to embrace the Normalization of the Mental Disorder that presents with Sexual Abnormality, to simply show us the long list of Homosexual success stories, in terms of cultures which embraced the mental disorder that presents homosexuality and are presently doing well, as a result of the viability intrinsic to such. Note the volume of such examples... and their desire to deflect from there being absolutely NO evidence that such leads to anything but PERSONAL AND CULTURAL DESTRUCTION.)

Forum List

Back