Ted Cruz goes all out for the Evangelical vote...

"who supports the Marijuana prohibition"

LOL, as part of the drug issue,yes.

"who wants to force folks to pee in a cup the Right does"

If you want tax payer money why shouldn't we be nominally sure you are using to buy your "weed?

Get real

I suppose you must be for alcohol prohibition then eh "as part of the drug issue"
So if some corporation wants to sign a contract with Goverment then the CEO has to take a piss test

what about the Governor and other Politicians

piss test?

oh yeah you are for Nanny Govt in a big big way

You just want to grind on the poor ...get real

Here are reasons why big Nanny Government made marijuana illegal

reefer_-_anslinger.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

cannabis_arrest.jpg

Its funny that the white supremacist idiots are STILL afraid the darkie's is bigger than theirs and once the white wimmin get a little of that, they will never again be satisfied by the teeney white weenie.

Read the racists here - they often say the same thing.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

hqdefault.jpg

"who passes laws prohibiting Drs in Emergency rooms from asking about guns in the house"

If I'm in the ER for a cut why should anyone ask me about "guns"?

Get real
Why you are not man enough to say I do not want to say...you want nanny to step in eh
  1. Bill Would Prohibit Doctors From Asking About Guns | The ...
Gun-Law Ruling Worries Doctors - WSJ

GOP Bill Would Forbid Doctors from Discussing Gun Safety

get real you are for nanny Government

You poor drug addled child.....

"“Pediatricians are asking children away from their parents, ‘Do you have guns in your house?’ and then reporting this on the electronic health records, and then the federal government, frankly, has access to who has guns and who doesn’t,” Spitzer said in a recent interview. He said he experienced the phenomenon firsthand when he took his daughter to the doctor, who asked her whether there were any guns in the house."

Only a fascist like you would support this ;)

Do you want to know where my guns are?

"who supports the Marijuana prohibition"

LOL, as part of the drug issue,yes.

"who wants to force folks to pee in a cup the Right does"

If you want tax payer money why shouldn't we be nominally sure you are using to buy your "weed?

Get real

I suppose you must be for alcohol prohibition then eh "as part of the drug issue"
So if some corporation wants to sign a contract with Goverment then the CEO has to take a piss test

what about the Governor and other Politicians

piss test?

oh yeah you are for Nanny Govt in a big big way

You just want to grind on the poor ...get real

Too funny, you are quite an emotional young man, it leads you to make leaps on logic that simply can't be made son.

I have no doubt whatsoever that you should take a piss test before ANYONE should hire you.

I am sure you would agree with that all late term abortions should be regulated, I mean....you do don't you?
No not if there is a threat to the woman chump ...what are you the morality Police is that it ...more moral than women is that it ./you are a mouth breather ...

LOL, as I said kid...you are too emotional....it is however good to know that you wouldn't mind watching a 3rd trimester child cut out of a womb.

More evidence that you should be required to take a piss test.

More evidence that you should be required to take a piss test.

Hey mouth breather isn't it a little early for you to be nine sheets to the wind ...get your alcohol dependency taken care before you stumble and fall

some Right wing alcoholic doofus ranking me over marijuana...I smoke Pot whenever I feel like it no matter what Nanny Government says make no mistake about that drunkard...

Last edited:
You godless people on the left are some nasty ass people. Especially THE OP

this is the second thread he's posted on this just worded different

so what he's going after evangelical vote? what they don't have a right to Representation or they don't hold up to your judgement of all mankind?

your ONE!!!!!!!! candidate the old lady Hillary was out stumping for the (abortion) baby killing industry vote.

don't see ya FREAKING over that

maybe because there is o baby killing industry vote and you're insane? yeah, that's the ticket.

now go take your anti-psychotic meds and calm down.

so what he's going after evangelical vote? what they don't have a right to Representation or they don't hold up to your judgement of all mankind?

your ONE!!!!!!!! candidate the old lady Hillary was out stumping for the (abortion) baby killing industry vote.

maybe because there is o baby killing industry vote and you're insane? yeah, that's the ticket.

There absolutely a baby killing industry, you folks just want to call it something else because it makes you feel better.

There absolutely a baby killing industry, you folks just want to call it something else because it makes you feel better.

luckily no one cares what the radical religious right thinks.

luckily no one cares what the radical religious right thinks.

I practice no religion but abortion is a baby killing industry.

Look it's legal so why do people like yourself need to resort to euphemisms to assuage your conscience?

Forum List

Back