Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???

Tebows problem is not that he is a Christian, but that he is a marginal QB

Reggie White was a Minister but nobody cared because he was an amazing football player

Exactly.

If anything, his fan-dom is only brainwashed that he's somehow good BECAUSE he's Christian.

Statistics alone show that he's fucking awful. Stats don't lie.

Maybe he should convert to Islam?

That is funny, but there's a lot of reality in your comment too. If he were Muslim, The Left would be kneeling at his feet licking his cleats, and begging for approval. It all gets back to the loony Left's weird fixation on hating Christians. They're very confused people.

Last edited:
Maybe he should convert to Islam?

That is funny, but there's a lot of reality in your comment too. If he were Muslim, The Left would be kneeling at his feet embracing him, and begging for approval. It all gets back to the loony Left's weird fixation on hating Christians. They're very confused people.

there are more christians than non christians on the left, moron.

this here is proof that you're a fucking propoganda dupe, and you feed into the "left vs. right" shit that washington and the media wants you to.

way to be a tool.

I think Tebow will do OK as a Jet

He is in a can't lose situation. Sanchez will run the team. When the Jets get down to the one yard line, they will put Tebow in and he will run or pass for the TD and the back page of the Daily News will proclaim......Tebow wins again

When the Jets lose......It will be on Mark Sanchez's head

He is in a can't lose situation. Sanchez will run the team. When the Jets get down to the one yard line, they will put Tebow in and he will run or pass for the TD and the back page of the Daily News will proclaim......Tebow wins again

They have Sporano, they'll use Tebow in the wildcat, which I think is probably the dumbest offense ever, but it's the Jets.

Tebow prays a lot, and that's just 'Evil and Wrong' in the minds of the warped Left. Now if he dropped a Crucifix in urine, or defecated on a Bible? He would be hailed a 'Savior and Hero' by New York's Left right now. It is sad but it is what it is.

Last edited:
You can already see it coming...

Even though everyone knows that the NY fans and the NY media are brutally tough on their pro athletes who don't measure up,

the rightwing with its ongoing obsession with victimology is going to attribute all such criticism of Tebow to some sort of anti-conservative, anti-Christian bias.

Waaaaaaaaaaa..........

Believe it or not, we do actually have Christians here in NY.

The difference is, we don't wear it on our sleeves.

Some do...is there something wrong with that?

not as long as they're prepared for some of us to roll our eyes

didn't jesus say that people shouldn't make a show of their piety? and should pray in a closet???

Jesus said a lot of things...

One can cherry pick almost any one of them to fit an interpretation of any number of situations...

Tebow prays a lot, and that's just 'Evil and Wrong' in the minds of the warped Left. Now if he dropped a Crucifix in urine, or defecated on a Bible? He would be hailed a 'Savior and Hero' by New York's Left right now. It is sad but it is what it is.

Thats what I'm saying...There like 10% of American who arent christian. 10% Everyone knows 1 atheist can take out 10 Christians, atheist train that way

Look for the Jets to run the wildcat much more often...

I expect the Jets to do much better in the red zone next year... Should be interesting...

They have Sporano, they'll use Tebow in the wildcat, which I think is probably the dumbest offense ever, but it's the Jets.

The wIldcat sucks when they leave the QB in and run him to the side

Tebow can be OK as an option QB in short yardage situations. I still think it is a stupid pickup by the Jets. Mostly because Rex Ryan is the Media whore on the Jets and I don't think he can stand Tebow getting the limelight

Watch for Ryan to be trashing the guy every time he makes a mistake

Forum List

Back