Teahadists of the Filthy Far Right or Anti-Godists of the Loony Far Left

Which are the greater threat to the American republic and why?

• Let's make Putin king of America

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wanting to keep religion out of politics doesn't mean you're an atheist DUH, just intelligent.
Lefty dupe, religious value is not religion. You need to learn to use carefully, just as does Mac1958.

You are making a false comparison, but you can try by listing them and giving us cites and links; otherwise, who cares what you say?
You. Obviously. Tell me, on what issues do you disagree with Joe Biden? Specifically? .
Because you, of all people, ask? Tell us specifically where you disagree with Joe Biden. And cite where I agree with him.
I guess you don't want to answer my question. I'll try again. On what issues do you disagree with Joe Biden? I'm asking your opinion. .
Mac, you are asking questions that do not matter. The OP is about the filthy far right and the loony far left. You belong to the filthy far right, so you smear yourself by asking silly questions.

Would you support Bush or Rubio or Kasich (any of whom I would support) as the candidate instead of Cruz or Santorum or other filth like that?

If you refuse to answer, we know you are with the filth?
Okay, I tried, twice. Perhaps another poster can help.
Can anyone tell me on which issues Jake disagrees with Joe Biden? Jake won't answer.
No, the question is that Mac won't answer is who will he support for the GOP nomination. He cannot bring himself to say he will support Bush or Rubio or Kasich. I will. Mac can't do that, so he admits he is on the side of the teahadists. OK, that's one.

You. Obviously. Tell me, on what issues do you disagree with Joe Biden? Specifically? .
Because you, of all people, ask? Tell us specifically where you disagree with Joe Biden. And cite where I agree with him.
I guess you don't want to answer my question. I'll try again. On what issues do you disagree with Joe Biden? I'm asking your opinion. .
Mac, you are asking questions that do not matter. The OP is about the filthy far right and the loony far left. You belong to the filthy far right, so you smear yourself by asking silly questions.

Would you support Bush or Rubio or Kasich (any of whom I would support) as the candidate instead of Cruz or Santorum or other filth like that?

Can anyone tell me on which issues Jake disagrees with Joe Biden? Jake won't answer.
No, the question is that Mac won't answer is who will he support for the GOP nomination. He cannot bring himself to say he will support Bush or Rubio or Kasich. I will. Mac can't do that, so he admits he is on the side of the teahadists. OK, that's one.
I won't be voting GOP, sorry.

Now, answer my question, or avoid it.

Maybe someone else will.

I won't be voting GOP, sorry. Now, answer my question, or avoid it. Maybe someone else will..
OK, then you are voting dem or for a filthy far right candidate. Your opinion is now superfluous to the discussion.

I won't be voting GOP, sorry. Now, answer my question, or avoid it. Maybe someone else will..
OK, then you are voting dem or for a filthy far right candidate. Your opinion is now superfluous to the discussion.
Jake, please list the issues on which you disagree with Joe Biden.

Jake, please list the issues on which you disagree with Joe Biden..
That's not the OP, and your question does not matter. You are now trolling.

Jake, please list the issues on which you disagree with Joe Biden..
That's not the OP, and your question does not matter. You are now trolling.
My apologies. I'll start a new thread.

Perhaps another poster can help. Can anyone tell me on which issues Jake disagrees with Joe Biden?
Jake won't answer..
Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?
That's what the GOP was like before they lost their minds thru brainwashed BS, dumbass dupes. This country is so overdue on intelligent solutions it's ridiculous thanks to you morons. Infrastructure bank, immigration bill with good SS ID card, cheap college and tech training, living wage. You are so brainwashed STUPID, and your billionaire heroes are greedy idiots and out of touch a-holes.

Perhaps another poster can help. Can anyone tell me on which issues Jake disagrees with Joe Biden?
Jake won't answer..
Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?
That's what the GOP was like before they lost their minds thru brainwashed BS, dumbass dupes. This country is so overdue on intelligent solutions it's ridiculous thanks to you morons. Infrastructure bank, immigration bill with good SS ID card, cheap college and tech training, living wage. You are so brainwashed STUPID, and your billionaire heroes are greedy idiots and out of touch a-holes.
One of the regressive leftists jumps to his defense, right on cue.

Anyone else? I started a thread in the Flame Zone if you think of anything.

Jake won't answer..
Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?

LOL.

Interesting about the resistance to this. It should have been easy. I also like the black and white: "here are the candidates you must support if you are not reactionary." It is amazing that people like Jake do not see how extreme THEY actually are. Saying you do not support any of the current crop of Jake approved candidates is treated like sacrilege. He did, however say that libertarians do not get a vote.

Why is that Jake? Do you view libertarians as to far right or reactionaries?

Jake won't answer..
Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?

Too bad you can't recognize truth OR try arguing against it, cold war dino/brainwashed dingbat.

It is funny to watch far left drones think they are not far left..

They really believe that they are moderates..

And further proof that the far left should be pushed out of power..

Jake won't answer..
Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?

Too bad you can't recognize truth OR try arguing against it, cold war dino/brainwashed dingbat.
The Truth.

:laugh:

You know, when the left gets 'pushed out of power' we have things like the Bush years - one of the worst things to ever happen for the GOP. Kind of like when the right gets pushed out of power - there have bees swings from left to right that have lost MASSIVE governmental positions for the left. There is no one to blame things on when the other party disappears.

Jake won't answer..
Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?

The Truth.

So the ruin of the nonrich is fine, college for the rich only is great, our country falling apart is great? MORON.

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?

The Truth.

So the ruin of the nonrich is fine, college for the rich only is great, our country falling apart is great? MORON.
And the last refuge of the hardcore partisan ideologue: Straw man arguments.

Nice.

I am a moderate.

The Truth.

Nice.
Your GOP heroes are for all that. Change the channel and wake the feq up.

The Truth.

Nice.
Your GOP heroes are for all that. Change the channel and wake the feq up.
Yeah, I don't vote GOP. It will be Dem again, unless you regressive leftists make me vote 3rd party. Again.

Think you had me there?

Wanna try again?

Forum List

Back