teaching kids whites are evil

the numbers tell the truth about black violence/etc
again with the ''police murder''--and the word ''often''!!!.... that makes your whole post crap
they are not murdering them.....and not often
we've been over this before and I've given the numbers
when you say ''police murder often'' that shows you are in your own racist world
...and the police do not shoot because of skin colors but because of actions--more proof of your racist hate

the numbers tell the truth--not all your undocumented lies/myths/falsehoods
your opinion is just that--your opinion
o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.
look at those numbers above!!! !!!
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
hate crimes:
Offenders
murder
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc etc
blacks are more violent/hateful/etc per race

Yep, the numbers tell the truth.

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:
  • 46.3 percent were White.
  • 26.1 percent were Black or African American.
  • 7.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 0.8 percent (46 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.8 percent (45 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (7 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 18.1 percent were unknown.
It's 2016, not 1990, not 2008 or 2013. You don't get to cherry pick years. You don't get to cherry pick 1 crime to make a claim. So go somewhere and learn how to analyze statistics son.

It's been my experience that many black people have too much love for white people and non white people in general have too much love for whites. You only need to read the posts of dfens and abu afak to show how they've internalized white supremacist thoughts about black people and worship whites......

As is easily predictable, you're a very low IQer and a liar.
I am not a white supremacist.
Whenever I post I make it clear there is racial IQ difference, and whites are Not on top, Asians are.
(ie, my last thread
Without Quotas.. what elite admissions actually look like )

One would think such a musical people would have more than One Note. One Lying Note.
Too stupid, and too much lying.
`

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.
hate crimes:
Offenders
murder
etc etc

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:
  • 7.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
It's 2016, not 1990, not 2008 or 2013. You don't get to cherry pick years. You don't get to cherry pick 1 crime to make a claim. So go somewhere and learn how to analyze statistics son.
the blacks are committing hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites, Mr Math

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
hate crimes:
Offenders
murder
etc etc

The correct measurement is the number of people committing hate crimes. Not any entire race. Whites commit hate crimes at almost double the rate of blacks. I understand you don't have much upstairs and are desperately trying show how whites are superior but out of 5770 hate crimes 46 percent were committed by whites, the largest percentage of all races.

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
hate crimes:
Offenders
murder
etc etc

The correct measurement is the number of people committing hate crimes. Not any entire race. Whites commit hate crimes at almost double the rate of blacks. I understand you don't have much upstairs and are desperately trying show how whites are superior but out of 5770 hate crimes 46 percent were committed by whites, the largest percentage of all races.
this statistic here freaks out your mind....it freaks out a lot of people's minds
..everybody thought the whites were so EVIL committing hate crimes--but we see the blacks committing more per race-capita--don't play the idiot and try to deny it
...this is cross checked in that the blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
..you show your racist hatred/idiocy by pretending not to understand per capita

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
hate crimes:
Offenders
murder
etc etc

this statistic here freaks out your mind....it freaks out a lot of people's minds
..everybody thought the whites were so EVIL committing hate crimes--but we see the blacks committing more per race-capita--don't play the idiot and try to deny it
...this is cross checked in that the blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites

No, you don't get to divide by 1000 every time whites are shown to have committed the most violence and crime.

As is easily predictable, you're a very low IQer and a liar.
I am not a white supremacist.
Whenever I post I make it clear there is racial IQ difference, and whites are Not on top, Asians are.
(ie, my last thread
Without Quotas.. what elite admissions actually look like )

One would think such a musical people would have more than One Note. One Lying Note.
Too stupid, and too much lying.
`
I have a low IQ. I can't compete with you Mr Superior high IQ Asian man

Now what ? What should be done ?

Why you acting like a pussy ?

White people have enough bombs to blow up the world (American has 6,800 nuke warheads to be precise) You have drones. You have tanks. You have advanced military system. You have nutjob white supremacist president who says "Why do we have nukes if were not gonna use them ?"

But you don't get intimidated by that ?

But yet you see an unarmed black man

14-Garibaldi-Beard.jpg

I'm so scared

200w.webp

You probably think your gonna walk down the street and some black guy is gonna jump out at you, with some Mr T A-team talk

ba-baracas-costume-1.jpg

"Hey sucka !! I pity the fool !! Giz me yo money ....you cracka ass honky bitch.....you jive turkey !!.before I use my super human negro strength and break you in 2 !!"

Last edited:

You should apologize to everyone here and the STFU.

No you need to do the shutting up. Essen has nothing to apologize for.
You need to go wash your mouth out with some ivory soap. And try getting a crane to lift that massive chip off your shoulder.

You need to go wash your mouth out with some ivory soap. And try getting a crane to lift that massive chip off your shoulder.

I don't need to do anything but what I'm doing.

You are blind as a bat.

I know this much, I've seen what you have not, and I've seen what you have seen. I'm not the blind one here junior.

Ya, and look what that's gotten you, hate, and more hate.

No, it's gotten racist policies changed in our state capital.

Hasn't made you hate any less though. Pity.

I don't hate. I oppose your hate and racism. You call that hate. This is evidence of your psychosis..

I don't hate. I oppose your hate and racism. You call that hate. This is evidence of your psychosis..
No, your posts seethe hate towards whites. C'mon, you going to deny it?

Forum List

Back