teaching kids whites are evil

Native Americans invaded Europe? Colonized the continent? Decimated the Europeans they found there?

They would have if they were capable. That's what happens when a technologically advanced civilization comes into conflict with tribal savages.
If thats true why didnt the Moors decimate the europeans?

I would love to talk about history unfortunately you are only interested in fantasy.
You avoided my question but I knew you would do that. Kind of fucks up your claim doesnt it? :rolleyes:

I answered it a million times --YES

You are quite confused about history, in that case.
and you are not confused.....the truth hurts you

What truth?
I thought you might say that....you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head
...your mind is so obsessed with race and hatred of whites, that you can't/won't see the truth

You seem unable explain to Unkotare this truth you say no one sees but you.
I've already explained it...it's not my fault the truth hurts you people and your hatred/racism blinds you

Because YOU said they did.

No, I didn't.

You’re the one making stuff up. I can teach you a lot about History if you want.

Sure, I'm open to learn. Please include some lessons about medieval Europe's conflicts with "the moors". Not that Asclepias will listen to what you have to say.
Actually I would be more interested in you proving your claim that the Moors decimated europe.

When did I say that?

No, I didn't.

You’re the one making stuff up. I can teach you a lot about History if you want.

Sure, I'm open to learn. Please include some lessons about medieval Europe's conflicts with "the moors". Not that Asclepias will listen to what you have to say.
Actually I would be more interested in you proving your claim that the Moors decimated europe.

When did I say that?
When you claimed a more technologically advanced society would do the same thing you moron.

No, I didn't.

When did I say that?
When you claimed a more technologically advanced society would do the same thing you moron.

Do you think the islamic conquest of Spain was done peacefully for humanitarian reasons?

No, I didn't.

When did I say that?

Do you think the islamic conquest of Spain was done peacefully for humanitarian reasons?
Doesnt matter what I think about your deflection. What matters is your claim that another civilization would have decimated europe. Why didnt the Moors do what whites did?

No, I didn't.

When did I say that?

Doesnt matter what I think about your deflection. What matters is your claim that another civilization would have decimated europe. Why didnt the Moors do what whites did?

Because the moors were muslims and God hates muslims.

Battle of Tours - Wikipedia

When did I say that?

Because the moors were muslims and God hates muslims.

Battle of Tours - Wikipedia
No stupid. Not all Moors were Muslims. Even if they were all Muslim why would god make them less savage than whites and not cause them to decimate europe?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You are quite confused about history, in that case.
and you are not confused.....the truth hurts you

What truth?
I thought you might say that....you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head
...your mind is so obsessed with race and hatred of whites, that you can't/won't see the truth

You seem unable explain to Unkotare this truth you say no one sees but you.
I've already explained it...it's not my fault the truth hurts you people and your hatred/racism blinds you

You know nothing about the truth. .

DXVdz4KVQAUBJ24.jpg

Hey young conservatives, all the things you love, free speech, gun rights, small government, CAN'T exist without a majority white society

so you admit blacks hate whites--that's what I've been saying all the time and you have been denying...hahahahaha
It's been my experience that many black people have too much love for white people and non white people in general have too much love for whites. You only need to read the posts of dfens and abu afak to show how they've internalized white supremacist thoughts about black people and worship whites.

But what does it matter what black people think of whites ?
  • You still get the job white man.
  • You still get the loan white man.
  • You still get the car white man.
  • You still get the house white man.
  • You still live as far away from black ppl as possible.
White men go go anywhere in the world and have no problem. Hell you could go to Africa or the Caribbean and in more than a few cases u'd b treated better and have more doors opened for you than black people like me IM2 or Asclepias. China ? "No problem. Here's a seat white man". India ? "No problem. Here is a seat white man"

But when black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years,

Now if you can show me that history then YES you would have point in saying that black people hate whites.

Otherwise sit down

Also
  • Black ppl generally don't make fun of how whites talk or dress or look (The way whites do with blacks)
  • Black ppl generally don't hold up the most criminal elements of white society as “what white people are like”. (The way whites do with blacks)
  • Black ppl generally don't excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.(The way whites do with blacks every time there is cop killing of a black man)
  • Black people don't generally make racist jokes about them.(The way whites do with blacks)
  • Black people don't call whites racial slurs or compare them to animals.(The way whites do with blacks)
So once again. Where is this hatred of whites from blacks ?

Last edited:
the numbers tell the truth--not all your undocumented lies/myths/falsehoods
your opinion is just that--your opinion
o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.
look at those numbers above!!! !!!
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
hate crimes:
Offenders
murder
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc etc
blacks are more violent/hateful/etc per race

look at those numbers above!!! !!!
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
hate crimes:
Offenders
murder
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc etc
blacks are more violent/hateful/etc per race
Any black person who harms whites goes to jail for a long time.

You're argument is like saying "I have power over bear because I can punch it in the face"

Maybe I could.

But that's Act 1

Act 2 would mean the bear ripping your face off.

So knowing what will happen in Act 2 deters you from doing Act 1.

White supremacy works the same way.

Look at Austin Bombing. This white supremacist (Mark Collet) was putting bombs on black people door he killed three black people. I also noticed they used his high school pic on the right. Not what he really looks like on the left

DY2rkEbX4AAS88a.jpg

And when people asked police where he is ? They were like

200w.webp

The moment he killed whites. They got him in 24 hours.

Also racial violence is also a power that whites have so being violent is not unique to blk ppl,

Any black violence to whites is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm whites. You can call the cops and the cops will be there in a minute and blow the black person brains out. You could kill a black person and get away with it, as long as u get your lie straight.

Whites have system to protect to the point where even cops are getting sick and tired of whites wasting there time in 24-7 calls them about black people

However, white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)

This is is why you have you have the New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people and the Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" or Cali Police sympathizing with white supremacist and Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida getting caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

These are chiefs of police and sheriffs saying and doing this and the chief of a police union and they're the ones who have been outed. How many more of them are out there ?

These are guys with real power and real muscle and real influence who can easily wreck black ppls lives......and not spend a day in Jail..

This is why I laugh when guys like you and ptbw forever, Correll or Mudda or Slyhunter try and prove black racism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back