teaching kids whites are evil

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
The Douglas County school district is investigating a complaint that a 7-year-old girl played a racist character in a school play
Parents upset their child played racist character in school play

teacher says:
According to the Bertrams, James responded by saying, “It was never my intention to isolate or make any racial group feel bad. I apologize for this, thanks for bringing this to my attention.”
again--anti-white news is not MSM headline news
7 years old!!!
teacher:
4A380FDC00000578-5505289-image-a-2_1521125398279.jpg

I doubt if you have the intentions I take from this:
God, some parents are pains in the ass.

it's obvious they are portraying whites/the white as racist/hater/etc
It was a PLAY. In first grade, I played the evil stepmother in Hansel and Gretel. My parents didn't have the vapors that I was playing an evil character who drove two adorable children from their home.

It was a PLAY. In first grade, I played the evil stepmother in Hansel and Gretel. My parents didn't have the vapors that I was playing an evil character who drove two adorable children from their home.

There is one black girl in our daughter's second grade class....how about they have a play and the black girl can be the part of the slave being sold at auction?

Now be honest....LOL The truth is you and your fellow loon's heads would explode

big difference--come on........
the blacks teach their kids WHITES EVIL and the cycle goes on and on
this teacher--being black--should've known better

There is one black girl in our daughter's second grade class....how about they have a play and the black girl can be the part of the slave being sold at auction?

Now be honest....LOL The truth is you and your fellow loon's heads would explode
? no. Imagine away; it's what you do best.

a fairytale compared to having a white girl play a racist/hater......???!!!!

Not a big difference. These parents are making it a big difference, for the complete opposite reason that YOU are making it a big difference. And you're both pains in the ass, imo.

how about the only black man playing a rapist/criminal that hates whites??

You're a dishonest hack, old fool. That's why very few take your BS serious.

If my child's school did that and it made the news you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs, lying ass

Not a big difference. These parents are making it a big difference, for the complete opposite reason that YOU are making it a big difference. And you're both pains in the ass, imo.
it is a big difference----they teach their kids WHITES EVIL--and the racism crap goes on and on
AND you know if the races reversed/etc--the blacks would be screaming RACISM---you know this to be true

we don't want to make a big deal of injustice? falsehoods? myths?
because that's what I am doing--not hate--not racism--I'm showing the MSM and black BULLSHIT lies/exaggerations/etc

Forum List

Back