teaching kids whites are evil

I doubt if you have the intentions I take from this:
God, some parents are pains in the ass.

Yeah some parents don't enjoy their seven year old furthering you loon's BS
"Us loons" aren't the ones calling racists good guys.
You are supporting a racist teacher at this very moment. Why are you supporting someone who wants to demonize white people?
How is it "demonizing" people to tell it like it is? Are you advocating for completely ignoring racism or the fact that racists who hate blacks still exist?
There are racists of every color. Why do you suppose she is singling out white people? Its because shes a racist, and you are supporting her.

I doubt if you have the intentions I take from this:
God, some parents are pains in the ass.

Yeah some parents don't enjoy their seven year old furthering you loon's BS
"Us loons" aren't the ones calling racists good guys.
You are supporting a racist teacher at this very moment. Why are you supporting someone who wants to demonize white people?
How is it "demonizing" people to tell it like it is? Are you advocating for completely ignoring racism or the fact that racists who hate blacks still exist?
There are racists of every color. Why do you suppose she is singling out white people? Its because shes a racist, and you are supporting her.

No there are not racists of every color. There is no race here in this nation that can turn their racism into policy but whites.

Last edited:
IMHO, what that teacher did would be humorous if it were not so shortsighted.

When Caucasians are a small minority in (let us say) the year 2100, people (of ALL ethnicities) will look back on 2018 with envy -- IMHO.

IMHO, what that teacher did would be humorous if it were not so shortsighted.

When Caucasians are a small minority in (let us say) the year 2100, people (of ALL ethnicities) will look back on 2018 with envy -- IMHO.

Why?

Forum List

Back