teaching kids whites are evil

you people are to say only whites are capable of evil
yes they did the same thing as the whites but on a smaller scale because they weren't as advanced

Really? They invaded Europe? Colonized the continent? Decimated the Europeans they found there?
hahahaha---
same thing but on a smaller scale...don't try to deny it......
the NAs weren't the corn growing peaceful angels that NEVER did anything wrong
Harmonica, stop.
Around here the settlers NEVER fought with the NAs. They helped us during our Revolutionary War battles. Other than that, we gave 'em wide berth and they left us alone.
They WERE corn growing, clam digging, peaceful people.
stop telling facts???? !!! hahahahahahaha
the NAs fought other NAs...massacred them...displaced them ...decimated them....
you DENY this????
I'm signing off for the evening, but think about this.
I already said we talk about how humans CAN suck and I'm pretty fair about it. I have no reason to make the NAs look any worse than any other human assemblage, either. Why do you?
I'm not--I'm trying to be fair and set the truth straight

Sigh....look at the thread title.

Who do you imagine to be teaching kids such a thing?

I'm not going to get into your silly tag games....carry on

Can't answer, eh? Figures.
post # 62 ......silly ---aahhhhh---you are the one caught in silly games
you hate the truth

You can't claim that and dodge questions at the same time.
they did the same things---you deny this??

Who do you imagine to be teaching kids such a thing?

you hate the truth

Don't answer a question with a question. Answer my questions and I'll answer yours. See how that works? Most people get this stuff down in kindergarten.

you hate the truth

Don't answer a question with a question. Answer my questions and I'll answer yours. See how that works? Most people get this stuff down in kindergarten.
I answered it a million times --YES

you hate the truth

You are quite confused about history, in that case.

you people are trying to say only whites are capable of evil
I suppose just to argue we could say it's okay for 2nd graders to do an historical Thanksgiving play with Native Americans and pilgrims, so this is just another piece of history the kids are learning about while having fun.
They know that kids start noticing racial differences in preschool, around age 3 or 4. So talking about it isn't unrealistic.
just as long as it is fair--showing that the NAs did the same things the whites did

Native Americans invaded Europe, colonized it, and decimated the population there?
the NAs stole land/displaced/decimated/tortured/etc other tribes long before the whites came

That wasn't my question.
yes they did the same thing as the whites but on a smaller scale because they weren't as advanced
No you idiot. We are saying the history subject matter in question was that whites were the invaders.

you hate the truth

and you are not confused.....the truth hurts you

What truth?

What truth?
I thought you might say that....you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head
...your mind is so obsessed with race and hatred of whites, that you can't/won't see the truth

What truth?
I thought you might say that....you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head
...your mind is so obsessed with race and hatred of whites, that you can't/won't see the truth

You’re coming unglued. What “truth,” and what the heck do you mean by “hatred of whites”?

What truth?

You seem unable explain to Unkotare this truth you say no one sees but you.

Native Americans invaded Europe? Colonized the continent? Decimated the Europeans they found there?

They would have if they were capable. That's what happens when a technologically advanced civilization comes into conflict with tribal savages.

Native Americans invaded Europe? Colonized the continent? Decimated the Europeans they found there?

They would have if they were capable. That's what happens when a technologically advanced civilization comes into conflict with tribal savages.

The question wasn’t “would they,” it was “did they.”

Obviously not. It's a silly question. Why are you asking?

Because YOU said they did.

If thats true why didnt the Moors decimate the europeans?

I would love to talk about history unfortunately you are only interested in fantasy.

You’re the one making stuff up. I can teach you a lot about History if you want.

Forum List

Back