teaching kids whites are evil

Yep no need for plays, we have history.

Little Rock Nine: the day young students shattered racial segregation

On 23 September 1957, the group did get into the building with police protection. But an angry mob of more than a thousand white people had gathered in front of the school, chanting racist abuse such as “Go back to Africa”.
and blacks are angels? never racist? don't murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites?
blacks don't commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites?
etc etc???

Nice whatabouts but nothing else of substance.

Nevermind.
HERE'S YOUR ''SUB
Yep no need for plays, we have history.

Little Rock Nine: the day young students shattered racial segregation

On 23 September 1957, the group did get into the building with police protection. But an angry mob of more than a thousand white people had gathered in front of the school, chanting racist abuse such as “Go back to Africa”.
and blacks are angels? never racist? don't murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites?
blacks don't commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites?
etc etc???

Nice whatabouts but nothing else of substance.

Nevermind.
here's your substance''--Paul don't look --you might melt at these facts
hate crimes:
FBI Releases 2016 Hate Crime Statistics
Offenders
murder
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

1980-2008:
The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than white
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

What does that have to do with whether or not this little girl will be branded a racist or be harmed emotionally for life because she played the part of the one of the protesters holding a sign against the desegregation movement?

Didn't those people have rights to express their feelings too? Shouldn't we be teaching our children that everyone has the right to speak out even if their opinion goes against the grain so to speak?
Some groups of people are getting very nervous about teaching history that wasn't previously taught in school

seems the white christian contards were ok with kids doing this

View attachment 182835
just as long as they didn't go a little too far like hitler did

Here Will...how about this. we're having a play in the second grade class on racial matters and we want your daughter/granddaughter to play the racist.

Now my first thought would be why in the hell is a second grade class doing a play on that and the second would be yeah lets stigmatize our daughter.....Nope

Well, I'm sane enough to know she would only be acting.

Her classmates would know it as well.

I seriously doubt she would need decades of therapy to get over it.

You didn't "funny" my comment.

I never mentioned therapy but second grade and children of that age are far too young for that nonsense
I suppose just to argue we could say it's okay for 2nd graders to do an historical Thanksgiving play with Native Americans and pilgrims, so this is just another piece of history the kids are learning about while having fun.
They know that kids start noticing racial differences in preschool, around age 3 or 4. So talking about it isn't unrealistic.
just as long as it is fair--showing that the NAs did the same things the whites did

If whites are butthurt about how whites are depicted in history, then understand they should not have done the things they did.

"it's obvious they are portraying whites/the white as racist/hater/etc"

Then perhaps whites should not be racists and haters.

The Douglas County school district is investigating a complaint that a 7-year-old girl played a racist character in a school play
Parents upset their child played racist character in school play

teacher says:
According to the Bertrams, James responded by saying, “It was never my intention to isolate or make any racial group feel bad. I apologize for this, thanks for bringing this to my attention.”
again--anti-white news is not MSM headline news
7 years old!!!
teacher:
4A380FDC00000578-5505289-image-a-2_1521125398279.jpg
I dont see the problem. White people in fact did these things. Why is this teaching people that whites are evil? Is this not history portrayed accurately?

"it's obvious they are portraying whites/the white as racist/hater/etc"

Then perhaps whites should not be racists and haters.
the blacks/NAs/etc are racist and haters also

Here Will...how about this. we're having a play in the second grade class on racial matters and we want your daughter/granddaughter to play the racist.

Now my first thought would be why in the hell is a second grade class doing a play on that and the second would be yeah lets stigmatize our daughter.....Nope

I never mentioned therapy but second grade and children of that age are far too young for that nonsense
I suppose just to argue we could say it's okay for 2nd graders to do an historical Thanksgiving play with Native Americans and pilgrims, so this is just another piece of history the kids are learning about while having fun.
They know that kids start noticing racial differences in preschool, around age 3 or 4. So talking about it isn't unrealistic.
just as long as it is fair--showing that the NAs did the same things the whites did

Native Americans invaded Europe, colonized it, and decimated the population there?

I teach my much older kids that some of the NA tribes warred with the settlers for taking their territory. Is that good enough?

I teach my much older kids that some of the NA tribes warred with the settlers for taking their territory. Is that good enough?
why don't you teach them the NAs did the exact same things as the whites long before the whites came?
displaced/decimated/tortured/stole land/etc

why don't you teach them the NAs did the exact same things as the whites long before the whites came?

Been going on since the dawn of mankind....but now it's all about whites. Good grief

Native Americans invaded Europe, colonized it, and decimated the population there?
the NAs stole land/displaced/decimated/tortured/etc other tribes long before the whites came

the NAs stole land/displaced/decimated/tortured/etc other tribes long before the whites came

That wasn't my question.

you people are trying to say only whites are capable of evil

That wasn't my question.
yes they did the same thing as the whites but on a smaller scale because they weren't as advanced

Been going on since the dawn of mankind....but now it's all about whites. Good grief

Have paranoia and a silly persecution complex been going on since the dawn of mankind?

you people are to say only whites are capable of evil

That wasn't my question.
yes they did the same thing as the whites but on a smaller scale because they weren't as advanced

Really? They invaded Europe? Colonized the continent? Decimated the Europeans they found there?

Have paranoia and a silly persecution complex been going on since the dawn of mankind?

IDK but this shit whites are evil is fucking stupid

same thing--murder/displacement/stole land/raped/tortured/etc
facts

Forum List

Back