teaching kids whites are evil

The Douglas County school district is investigating a complaint that a 7-year-old girl played a racist character in a school play
Parents upset their child played racist character in school play

teacher says:
According to the Bertrams, James responded by saying, “It was never my intention to isolate or make any racial group feel bad. I apologize for this, thanks for bringing this to my attention.”
again--anti-white news is not MSM headline news
7 years old!!!
teacher:
4A380FDC00000578-5505289-image-a-2_1521125398279.jpg

parents need to grow up.

were they upset when they see a Rock Hudson movie, portraying him as a straight man chasing women?

Are they upset when they see gun-hater Liam Neeson shooting numerous bad guys?

were they upset seeing Jodie Foster playing the love interest of the leading man?

Mel Gibson playing an American?

It's called ACTING, for heavens sake.

I doubt if you have the intentions I take from this:
God, some parents are pains in the ass.
it's obvious they are portraying whites/the white as racist/hater/etc
It was a PLAY. In first grade, I played the evil stepmother in Hansel and Gretel. My parents didn't have the vapors that I was playing an evil character who drove two adorable children from their home.

There is one black girl in our daughter's second grade class....how about they have a play and the black girl can be the part of the slave being sold at auction?

Now be honest....LOL The truth is you and your fellow loon's heads would explode
? no. Imagine away; it's what you do best.

You're a dishonest hack, old fool. That's why very few take your BS serious.

If my child's school did that and it made the news you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs, lying ass
Why are you lying, Sassy?

The Douglas County school district is investigating a complaint that a 7-year-old girl played a racist character in a school play

teacher says:
According to the Bertrams, James responded by saying, “It was never my intention to isolate or make any racial group feel bad. I apologize for this, thanks for bringing this to my attention.”
7 years old!!!
teacher:

parents need to grow up.

were they upset when they see a Rock Hudson movie, portraying him as a straight man chasing women?

were they upset seeing Jodie Foster playing the love interest of the leading man?

Actors you mentioned are adults, not impressionable young children

It was a PLAY. In first grade, I played the evil stepmother in Hansel and Gretel. My parents didn't have the vapors that I was playing an evil character who drove two adorable children from their home.

There is one black girl in our daughter's second grade class....how about they have a play and the black girl can be the part of the slave being sold at auction?

Now be honest....LOL The truth is you and your fellow loon's heads would explode
? no. Imagine away; it's what you do best.

You're a dishonest hack, old fool. That's why very few take your BS serious.

If my child's school did that and it made the news you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs, lying ass
Why are you lying, Sassy?

The better question is why are you? You really are a waste of time

I guess an Amos and Andy remix for an elementary school play is out of the question?

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

parents need to grow up.

and she was ACTING!!!

What part of ACTING do you not understand?

Do you really think child actors are any different than adult actors?

Do you think Mark Lester, (Oliver), was an English orphan?

Do you think Jack Wild, (Artful Dodger), was actually a pickpocket?

USE YOUR HEADS, PEOPLE!

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

parents need to grow up.

and she was ACTING!!!

USE YOUR HEADS, PEOPLE!

She is SEVEN, done without parental consent, what the hell second grade class has something like that anyway?

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

parents need to grow up.

and she was ACTING!!!

USE YOUR HEADS, PEOPLE!

She is SEVEN, done without parental consent, what the hell second grade class has something like that anyway?

She needed parental consent to be in a school play?

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

parents need to grow up.

and she was ACTING!!!

USE YOUR HEADS, PEOPLE!

My kid was in a play every year and the only "consent" I was asked to sign was making his costume.
I agree the choice of play was pretty progressive for a 2nd grade class.

I doubt if you have the intentions I take from this:
God, some parents are pains in the ass.
big difference--come on........
the blacks teach their kids WHITES EVIL and the cycle goes on and on
this teacher--being black--should've known better
Not a big difference. These parents are making it a big difference, for the complete opposite reason that YOU are making it a big difference. And you're both pains in the ass, imo.
it is a big difference----they teach their kids WHITES EVIL--and the racism crap goes on and on
AND you know if the races reversed/etc--the blacks would be screaming RACISM---you know this to be true

Yep no need for plays, we have history.

Little Rock Nine: the day young students shattered racial segregation

On 23 September 1957, the group did get into the building with police protection. But an angry mob of more than a thousand white people had gathered in front of the school, chanting racist abuse such as “Go back to Africa”.

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

parents need to grow up.

and she was ACTING!!!

USE YOUR HEADS, PEOPLE!

She needed parental consent to be in a school play?

Considering the play subject, yes.

Here Will...how about this. we're having a play in the second grade class on racial matters and we want your daughter/granddaughter to play the racist.

Now my first thought would be why in the hell is a second grade class doing a play on that and the second would be yeah lets stigmatize our daughter.....Nope

Here Will...how about this. we're having a play in the second grade class on racial matters and we want your daughter/granddaughter to play the racist.

Now my first thought would be why in the hell is a second grade class doing a play on that and the second would be yeah lets stigmatize our daughter.....Nope

Well, I'm sane enough to know she would only be acting.

Her classmates would know it as well.

I seriously doubt she would need decades of therapy to get over it.

Well, I'm sane enough to know she would only be acting.

Her classmates would know it as well.

I seriously doubt she would need decades of therapy to get over it.

You didn't "funny" my comment.

I never mentioned therapy but second grade and children of that age are far too young for that nonsense

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

I read your entire article. Nowhere does it say or imply anything about "teaching kids whites are evil". Nowhere in fact does it engage any Composition or Generalization Fallacy at all. Apparently you just pulled that out of your ass.

But go ahead, find a quote that proves me wrong.

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

I read your entire article. Nowhere does it say or imply anything about "teaching kids whites are evil". Nowhere in fact does it engage any Composition or Generalization Fallacy at all. Apparently you just pulled that out of your ass.

Freudian slip?

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

Freudian slip?
Pogo?

Freudian slip?

never.

Pink, or black lace, maybe.

But never Freudian.

But, back to the thread.

Going by what some in this thread are saying, Elementary schools will not be allowed to enact plays based on Fairy Tale.

They'll be attacked for assigning the role of the Big Bad Wolf, the Wicked Witch, and heaven forbid they do a play with a stepmother.

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

it's in the HEADLINE!!!!!
o---being a racist is NOT evil?? it's OK to be racist?????!!!
see post # 40

Last edited:

teacher says:
7 years old!!!
teacher:

racism must make you blind as a bat--because I QUOTED the teacher ADMITTING to it!!

Forum List

Back