Teaching biblical truth could get your kids taken away

So teaching your kids to hate other people ad believe in things that simply have no evidence is somehow good in your mind? Man, you're really screwed up.

Nobody is talking about teaching kids to hate anyone, here. This is about recognizing the difference between boys and girls, and acknowledging the immutable scientific fact that one is not, and cannot become, the other.

So teaching your kids to hate other people ad believe in things that simply have no evidence is somehow good in your mind? Man, you're really screwed up.
Just because you do not believe and have never seen anything in the spirit of God doesn't mean that others haven't. Thousands of years of spiritual reports from people and you are the one that denies those. That tells me you are a very screwed up individual.

Not only does he deny God; but he also denies basic and obvious scientific facts, such as the distinction between boys and girls. How much more screwed-up than that can an individual get?

Not only does he deny God; but he also denies basic and obvious scientific facts, such as the distinction between boys and girls. How much more screwed-up than that can an individual get?

Except people with science and degrees say gender is more than DNA or genitals... but never mind.

I know it's tough for your bigots, you can't pick on minorities, women or gays anymore, so all you are left with is picking on the "Trannies".

Except people with science and degrees say gender is more than DNA or genitals... but never mind.

I know it's tough for your bigots, you can't pick on minorities, women or gays anymore, so all you are left with is picking on the "Trannies".

Madness is not science. And holding genuine science in greater credence than the insane delusions pf immoral left wrong-wing perverts does not make one a bigot.

Just goes to show just how f•••-ed-up perverted filth such as you and Matthew are—You call biology “hate” and science “bigotry”.

Madness is not science. And holding genuine science in greater credence than the insane delusions pf immoral left wrong-wing perverts does not make one a bigot.

Just goes to show just how f•••-ed-up perverted filth such as you and Matthew are—You call biology “hate” and science “bigotry”.

I got to ask the obvious question... if some dude thinks he's a chick, why does that bother you in the least? How does this have any affect on your life?

I doesn't, other than the emotional baggage you bring to the table with your sexual insecurities.

BibleWarningLabel2.jpg

But quacks like you think this is Normal ...................>Mmmmk

I got to ask the obvious question... if some dude thinks he's a chick, why does that bother you in the least? How does this have any affect on your life?

I doesn't, other than the emotional baggage you bring to the table with your sexual insecurities.

Someone who denies the difference between men and women is in no credible position to accuse anyone else of “sexual insecurities” or other sexual issues.

But to answer your question, as long as they keep their sick perversions to themselves, it doesn't affect me. As a husband, as a brother, as a son, as a nephew, and as a male acquaintance of many other women in many different capacities—as a man—I have a duty and an obligation to protect those women with whom I am acquainted from the sick, disgusting perverts whose side you choose to take against that of these and all other women. If you were any kind of decent man, you would feel the exact same obligation. If one of these filthy perverts chooses to follow my wife, my mother, my sister, my aunt, or any of my other female acquaintances into the ladies' room, then it becomes very much my business.

(Reported By Andrea Mrozek) Canada’s most populous province, Ontario, just passed a law that could allow the government to remove kids from their home if their parents oppose the new transgender ideology. Could there be anything more terrifying for parents than that? It’s not hard to see why the passage of Bill 89 captured the attention of so many across the globe. But how did this bill—

Teaching Biblical Truth Could Get Your Kids Taken Away
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is beyond wrong and immoral because nobody should be blackmailed via their kids because they don't believe the same ideas, ideology whatever. It's just wrong.
For you assholes who say good, well turn the tables and say how would it feel to you if things flip back to the way they were and you all are told you lose everything because you get ousted for being gay.

Or how about you don't believe in praying to Allah, but are forced to and if you don't you lose your kids.................
Our libs want to tiring this shit to our country.

Someone who denies the difference between men and women is in no credible position to accuse anyone else of “sexual insecurities” or other sexual issues.

But to answer your question, as long as they keep their sick perversions to themselves, it doesn't affect me. As a husband, as a brother, as a son, as a nephew, and as a male acquaintance of many other women in many different capacities—as a man—I have a duty and an obligation to protect those women with whom I am acquainted from the sick, disgusting perverts whose side you choose to take against that of these and all other women. If you were any kind of decent man, you would feel the exact same obligation. If one of these filthy perverts chooses to follow my wife, my mother, my sister, my aunt, or any of my other female acquaintances into the ladies' room, then it becomes very much my business.

Guys who want to be females are not generally interested in sexually engaging females.

And even if they were, there are already people who are attracted to females and have complete legal access to the same restroom as your wife, mother, sister, aunt, and any other lady in your family or acquaintance. They are called lesbians.

Get a grip.

Dude, that's kind of patronizing. first, this is the 21st century. Women are capable of taking care of themselves. I know this thought frightens you even more than a dude in a dress.

Second, most of these women have probably peed next to a trans woman dozens of times and never knew the difference.

Forum List

Back