Teaching biblical truth could get your kids taken away

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Reported By Andrea Mrozek) Canada’s most populous province, Ontario, just passed a law that could allow the government to remove kids from their home if their parents oppose the new transgender ideology. Could there be anything more terrifying for parents than that? It’s not hard to see why the passage of Bill 89 captured the attention of so many across the globe. But how did this bill—

Teaching Biblical Truth Could Get Your Kids Taken Away
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is beyond wrong and immoral because nobody should be blackmailed via their kids because they don't believe the same ideas, ideology whatever. It's just wrong.
For you assholes who say good, well turn the tables and say how would it feel to you if things flip back to the way they were and you all are told you lose everything because you get ousted for being gay.

Or how about you don't believe in praying to Allah, but are forced to and if you don't you lose your kids.................

They have been doing it here to if people do not let doctors tell them what is best for their children when they are the parents and they disagree. Think of all the antis on this site alone that claim Bible believers that don't wanna go with their programming should lose their children.

So teaching your kids to hate other people ad believe in things that simply have no evidence is somehow good in your mind? Man, you're really screwed up.
Just because you do not believe and have never seen anything in the spirit of God doesn't mean that others haven't. Thousands of years of spiritual reports from people and you are the one that denies those. That tells me you are a very screwed up individual.

• Banned
So teaching your kids to hate other people ad believe in things that simply have no evidence is somehow good in your mind? Man, you're really screwed up.

Don't worry Karma's coming for you. You'll just be to soul less to realize what it is when it comes for you lmao.

Don't worry Karma's coming for you. You'll just be to soul less to realize what it is when it comes for you lmao.
That sleeping in the dust (confusion) of the earth as the dead (spiritually speaking) is actually hell (separation from God). It their personal problem.

There is nothing in the Bible about hating transgendered........but God made Adam and Eve. The genetic egineering of our genomes has been going on since the late 40's so it's of little wonder to me that chemically induced genetic defects are showing up on the radar.

There is nothing in the Bible about hating transgendered........but God made Adam and Eve. The genetic egineering of our genomes has been going on since the late 40's so it's of little wonder to me that chemically induced genetic defects are showing up on the radar.
People like this one do not realize its not a hate as much as an unwillingness to put up with the deviance of some people. Just because someone is screwed up doesn't mean a lot of their behavior is acceptable. Shitting on the sidewalk in most places will get you tossed in jail. My compassion is limited to those attempting to overcome their personal issues not for those who desire to press me into accepting their errors and deviance. We had a tranny sit out here on the porch and he told me his whole story. He was in an area that had high concentrations of Atrazine. There was nothing female about him other than the chemical alterations and the surgeries he had gone through to be a female. Once he lived away from that area where there was Atrazine heavily used he no longer wanted to be a female but it was too late so he got heavily into drugs and was miserable.

• Banned

People like this one do not realize its not a hate as much as an unwillingness to put up with the deviance of some people. Just because someone is screwed up doesn't mean a lot of their behavior is acceptable. Shitting on the sidewalk in most places will get you tossed in jail. My compassion is limited to those attempting to overcome their personal issues not for those who desire to press me into accepting their errors and deviance. We had a tranny sit out here on the porch and he told me his whole story. He was in an area that had high concentrations of Atrazine. There was nothing female about him other than the chemical alterations and the surgeries he had gone through to be a female. Once he lived away from that area where there was Atrazine heavily used he no longer wanted to be a female but it was too late so he got heavily into drugs and was miserable.

You wouldn't believe the how Alex Jones gets picked on when he explains what so many causes of this gayness is from. People are in so much denial it's incredible.

Maybe it's just the way I am, but I would want to know what caused it if I were gay. Not that anything could be changed, but to know why and how come. When it comes down to it , this is why we say this Government has caused so many crimes against humanity is mind blowing.

No matter what gay denies it, tech. none of them come out saying hey I want to be gay . " yes some say they were born that way" let's say that's true for those who are. There again comes what did their mothers eat or drink etc.

It is highly believed plastic " BPA" has caused this epidemic of gays.

Our men are becoming more feminized due to the estrogen mimickers from drugs in the water, the water we drink in general has so many drugs in it. the list is huge.

WOW! You know about Atrazine? I am friends with Tyrone Hayes that did the lab work on the affects of Atrazine that was being manufactured by Syngenta and when he gave the lab reports that it was causing gender confusion and genitalia deformities in amphibians? He was attacked unmercifully and was stalked and hounded. I have to say that I am beyond impressed with your knowledge....I'd tip my hat to you if I wore one. LOL! Good on ya!

Yes the alterations via chemicals have caused a lot more physiological issues for all concerned. I have a cousin that is gay but he was weird when he was a child. His mom was a party girl though so it is not surprising her children have had issues. I believe there are both spiritual issues and physiological issues at play. I also had some relatives that did drugs as teens and acid made them more f'd up than they were already due to physiological issues. Both mental and physical issues are being dealt with by a lot of people. We also a few years back started counting and tracking how many people that live around us that are on drugs or pharmaceuticals of some type and it is well over half. (Its a mess)

Last edited:

You wouldn't believe the how Alex Jones gets picked on when he explains what so many causes of this gayness is from. People are in so much denial it's incredible.

Maybe it's just the way I am, but I would want to know what caused it if I were gay. Not that anything could be changed, but to know why and how come. When it comes down to it , this is why we say this Government has caused so many crimes against humanity is mind blowing.

No matter what gay denies it, tech. none of them come out saying hey I want to be gay . " yes some say they were born that way" let's say that's true for those who are. There again comes what did their mothers eat or drink etc.

Our men are becoming more feminized due to the estrogen mimickers from drugs in the water, the water we drink in general has so many drugs in it. the list is huge.

You knocked that out of the ball park and it still hasn't landed....great job as usual.

You knocked that out of the ball park and it still hasn't landed....great job as usual.

Thank you. Hope everything turned out ok . meant to ask you that the past few days now.

WOW! You know about Atrazine? I am friends with Tyrone Hayes that did the lab work on the affects of Atrazine that was being manufactured by Syngenta and when he gave the lab reports that it was causing gender confusion and genitalia deformities in amphibians? He was attacked unmercifully and was stalked and hounded. I have to say that I am beyond impressed with your knowledge....I'd tip my hat to you if I wore one. LOL! Good on ya!
When I found Tyrone's studies I knew I had to look at see what was in the area where Ron/da the tranny guy (I can't recall his last name or I'd search for him) was from and try to see what the Atrazine load was there. It was a high area for Atrazine use. After he'd divorced, etc.. he moved away from there I am assuming that his hormones and such started normalizing. When I sat and listened to him he cried and cried telling me what he'd been through. He also believes on Jesus and he said he was going to try to get some sort of normal back into his life but if he moved back there he would be getting those doses of Atrazine again in the water supply.

I wrote Tyrone an email but I don't know if he ever got it. It amazes me when I start thinking of all the people and things I have been allowed to see and how things work in this world.

Thank you. Hope everything turned out ok . meant to ask you that the past few days now.

They had to put in a plate and some screws and I hate the bulky cast but I'll be fine. God always sees us through. I am very blessed. Thanks for asking!

When I found Tyrone's studies I knew I had to look at see what was in the area where Ron/da the tranny guy (I can't recall his last name or I'd search for him) was from and try to see what the Atrazine load was there. It was a high area for Atrazine use. After he'd divorced, etc.. he moved away from there I am assuming that his hormones and such started normalizing. When I sat and listened to him he cried and cried telling me what he'd been through. He also believes on Jesus and he said he was going to try to get some sort of normal back into his life but if he moved back there he would be getting those doses of Atrazine again in the water supply.

I wrote Tyrone an email but I don't know if he ever got it. It amazes me when I start thinking of all the people and things I have been allowed to see and how things work in this world.

I found him on FB and we chatted back and forth because he knew I was a dedicated researcher so he "friended" me. I tell ya, you have to have nads of steel to buck the big multi-nation corporations and they will make it their mission to ruin your life and reputation. I was glad that he went public because it does provide him some protection but I am sure that he is looking over his shoulder constantly. 20 other researchers did the same experiments with mammals and found the same results and this crap is sprayed on half the corn crop in America. Good job of bringing this to light...the more that know and expose it, the better.

(Reported By Andrea Mrozek) Canada’s most populous province, Ontario, just passed a law that could allow the government to remove kids from their home if their parents oppose the new transgender ideology. Could there be anything more terrifying for parents than that? It’s not hard to see why the passage of Bill 89 captured the attention of so many across the globe. But how did this bill—

Teaching Biblical Truth Could Get Your Kids Taken Away
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is beyond wrong and immoral because nobody should be blackmailed via their kids because they don't believe the same ideas, ideology whatever. It's just wrong.
For you assholes who say good, well turn the tables and say how would it feel to you if things flip back to the way they were and you all are told you lose everything because you get ousted for being gay.

Or how about you don't believe in praying to Allah, but are forced to and if you don't you lose your kids.................

No need to frame this as being over “biblical truth”. Just basic science and biology. Boys are not girls, and girls are not boys, one cannot become the other, and one has to be quite f•••-ed up in the head to not know the difference.

BibleWarningLabel2.jpg

Forum List

Back