Teachers are all retarded, they are kids who never left school and got a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/video-shows-teacher-drowning-animals-in-front-of-class/

Teacher drowns racoons in front of class

Why should this man be allowed to teach any child.

An agriculture teacher in Florida allegedly drowned two raccoons and an opossum with help from students, school officials and parents said.

Dewie Brewton, who teaches at Forest High School in Ocala, was placed on administrative leave with pay and removed from the classroom “pending the outcome of a district investigation,” Marion County Public Schools officials told the Ocala Star-Banner.

“We received statements that the teacher drowned multiple animals in front of students, and with student participation, because the animals were nuisances to the ag program at the school,” spokesman Kevin Christian said.

One of Brewton’s students who attended Monday’s class came home in tears after the raccoons were drowned and the opossum was later killed “just for sport,” the boy’s mother told WKMG. The critters were thought to have eaten chickens raised by the agriculture class.

Again teachers are little kids who never grew up and entered the job market

Since guns are not allowed on school grounds, how would you expect the teacher to kill ‘em? Actual farmers would have shot the vermin if they were getting into the chickens.

Teachers are all retarded
this teacher is a moron, unfortunately, it is far too difficult to get rid of bad educators (and our colleges are overrun by idiots that teach)

but as far as the quoted text from your thread title?

you can lick my taint

Iconbird.gif

So that's what the value of BA and education degree amounts to? You just pay for a degree (via debt) and now you're "certified" to teach? LOL

Higher education is a racket and fraud today if these are the types of people being certified to teach.

Getting rid of varmints that destroy or hinder farming is as old as dirt. They all do it. People in houses put out rat traps and rat poison. So the reasons for doing it could be argued.

There is no reason at all for a teacher to do this in front of students and even have them help. That is the dumb part here.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/video-shows-teacher-drowning-animals-in-front-of-class/

Why should this man be allowed to teach any child........

He shouldn't be, of course. What makes you think this nut represents all teachers, you idiot?
Because all teachers never got a job after school, they all stayed in school

Just how fucking stupid are you? That arrested development cry for help is entirely illogical.

Why should this man be allowed to teach any child........

He shouldn't be, of course. What makes you think this nut represents all teachers, you idiot?
Because all teachers never got a job after school, they all stayed in school

Just how fucking stupid are you? That arrested development cry for help is entirely illogical.
So you never left school...……………….

Get a job

Drown racoons in front of kids

Getting rid of varmints that destroy or hinder farming is as old as dirt. They all do it. People in houses put out rat traps and rat poison. So the reasons for doing it could be argued.

There is no reason at all for a teacher to do this in front of students and even have them help. That is the dumb part here.
This man is mentally ill, he should be institutionalized, not teaching the next generation. I have had racoons steal my bait and caught fish from right under me at night, they are highly intelligent and beautiful creatures...……...

Someone pointed out that some Teachers are Republican.

I guess this proves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back