Pope condemns Israel massacre

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I'm glad the pope condemned Israel's terrorist actions.

Why do so many on this forum think Israel has a right to be a terrorist?

'We never learn': Pope condemns deadly violence at Israel-Gaza border | CBC News

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border. (Max Rossi/Reuters)
Speaking earlier Wednesday in the audience to a group of Polish World War II veterans, he said: "We never learn."

i think that the 'pope' is a catholic communist and muslim azz kisser , who cares what da 'pope' thinks SOB ??

'We never learn': Pope condemns deadly violence at Israel-Gaza border | CBC News

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border. (Max Rossi/Reuters)
Speaking earlier Wednesday in the audience to a group of Polish World War II veterans, he said: "We never learn."
That will turn the Trump sheep even more against Catholics. Maybe the hate they get will push conservative Catholics into finally following their beliefs.

• Banned

That will turn the Trump sheep even more against Catholics. Maybe the hate they get will push conservative Catholics into finally following their beliefs.

I want Trump's sheeps to turn on Catholics.

So, we know they love Jews who hate Christ, while bashing Catholics who support Christ.

So, White Catholics won't vote Trump again, and let the dirty Zionists go play war with themselves.

So, we know they love Jews who hate Christ, while bashing Catholics who support Christ.

So, White Catholics won't vote Trump again, and let the dirty Zionists go play war with themselves.
Catholics beed to realize they are hated by the Trump sheep. The rest of your post was nonsense.

Maybe conservative catholics need to split from a Church that is dominated by lefties and third worlders, and is deeply hostile to them and their nation.

Syria slaughters a crowd of people and the US rightfully condemns them and takes the side of the oppressed. Israel slaughters a crowd of people and the US blocks an investigation by the UN and says Israel is right in everything they do.

The Pope sees through the bullshit as does most of the rest of the world.

Maybe conservative catholics need to split from a Church that is dominated by lefties and third worlders, and is deeply hostile to them and their nation.
Good luck with your war on the New Testament :itsok:

Trump's supporters are the opposite of sheep.

Our leadership tried to fix the Primaries and we told them to go fuck themselves.

YOu need to see that, or you are blinding yourself utterly.

Good luck with your war on the New Testament :itsok:

You obviously know nothing of what Liberation THeology is about.

It is heresy.

Syria slaughters a crowd of people and the US rightfully condemns them and takes the side of the oppressed. Israel slaughters a crowd of people and the US blocks an investigation by the UN and says Israel is right in everything they do.

The Pope sees through the bullshit as does most of the rest of the world.
No...Syria is presumed to have slaughtered their people...we forego the conclusion of an investigation, condemn Syria, and kill more people. Israel kills people in broad daylight and we prevent and condemn those who wish to investigate it regardless of cause.

I think this pope is a douchebag. JPII was a good guy. But this guy is a GD commie.
You all would say the same about Jesus
Maybe so. Jesus is an ideal, we exist in reality. Communists in reality are not altruists.
Doesn't matter, you'd still call him a communist.
True...but at least he would be a TRUE Communist. The pope on the other hand espouses Communist ideals and lives in a palace. As do all Communist leaders.

Forum List

Back