Teacher Wanting to Be on the Right Side of History Introduces 50 Shades of Gray Wordsearch to Kids

I've been teaching in a public high school for years now...I've NEVER....EVER.....EVER.....heard of any teacher at one of my (two) schools EVER do anything remotely close to this! While I'm not denying it's possible or that these incidents don't happen...they are few and very rare.

So then you never heard of Kevin Jennings' "fisting" or "joys of anal sex' curriculum? You know, the Big Teacher? THE education czar?

Read my post again. I stated that I never heard any teacher doing anything remotely close to this at MY schools. Jennings has never taught at either one of my schools, and honestly I've never had a discussion with anybody about him at work. Your reading comprehension could improve-I suggest you stop by class sometime, you might learn something. :eusa_dance:

I've been teaching in a public high school for years now...I've NEVER....EVER.....EVER.....heard of any teacher at one of my (two) schools EVER do anything remotely close to this! While I'm not denying it's possible or that these incidents don't happen...they are few and very rare.

So then you never heard of Kevin Jennings' "fisting" or "joys of anal sex' curriculum? You know, the Big Teacher? THE education czar?

Read my post again. I stated that I never heard any teacher doing anything remotely close to this at MY schools. Jennings has never taught at either one of my schools, and honestly I've never had a discussion with anybody about him at work. Your reading comprehension could improve-I suggest you stop by class sometime, you might learn something. :eusa_dance:

Oh...at YOUR school....yet...

Give it time. You probably have a bunch of tenured folks there still. Another 10 years hiring part of the new generation to teach and it will become more commonplace. The sheep tend to follow the shepherd and a half generation of people have been raised under the training system of the Jennings' education "tolerance program" [read: initation program]..

Oh...at YOUR school....yet...

Give it time. You probably have a bunch of tenured folks there still. Another 10 years hiring part of the new generation to teach and it will become more commonplace. The sheep tend to follow the shepherd and a half generation of people have been raised under the training system of the Jennings' education "tolerance program" [read: initation program]..

Interesting how you dismiss mgh80's anecdotal evidence yet provide absolutely none of your own...

Interesting how you dismiss mgh80's anecdotal evidence yet provide absolutely none of your own...

The Jennings' (federal education czar) "fisting" and anal sex promotion curriculum to minors in public schools is a well known and published news item. Do you deny it exists?

The Jennings' "fisting" and anal sex promotion curriculum is a well known and published news item. Do you deny it exists?

Yes. I'll deny it exists, as a public school curriculum. I've seen no evidence that Kevin Jennings has instituted a curriculum in public schools that includes fisting and anal sex promotion.

Now, there is a published news item regarding something that occurred in 2000 called 'Fistgate'. If you are talking about that, perhaps you should be clear that is what you are discussing instead of saying that there is a curriculum in public schools.

^^Look at you defending it using splitting hairs.^^

Yep, let's get the kids into these experimental "marriages" and influential homes ASAP

^^Look at you defending it using splitting hairs.^^

Yep, let's get the kids into these experimental "marriages" and influential homes ASAP

It is splitting hairs to disagree that Kevin Jennings has implemented a public schools curriculum involving fisting and anal sex? Sorry, that's just looking at facts instead of making things up as I go, like you do.

Maybe the man shouldn't be involved in federal education policy. I have no beef with that argument. But you have been claiming, repeatedly, that he has implemented a curriculum for public school students which involves fisting and anal sex, yet have not shown any evidence that such is the case. Not once have you pointed to some sort of documentation or media report or even given anecdotal evidence that you've seen such a curriculum in a school.

What you really appear to be saying is that you think the Fistgate scandal happened just as you've seen it reported, that Kevin Jennings wants the young to learn about fisting and anal sex, and so you are going to assume that the public school teachers around the country are all also aware of the Fistgate scandal and are going to use it as their inspiration for how to teach there students.

The Jennings' (federal education czar) "fisting" and anal sex promotion curriculum to minors in public schools is a well known and published news item. Do you deny it exists?

Here are the standards for my state.

Search Standards CPALMS.org

Where do you see anything about anal sex promotion?

Post a link to the section. Put up or shut up.

Don't comment on things that you don't know about. I'm not a doctor, so I wouldn't argue with a doctor about being a doctor. You're not a teacher, so if I were you I wouldn't get into a debate with one about teaching.

Don't comment on things that you don't know about. I'm not a doctor, so I wouldn't argue with a doctor about being a doctor. You're not a teacher, so if I were you I wouldn't get into a debate with one about teaching.

Nice strawman. You know that Kevin Jennings is the federal education czar, right? Google "fistgate" & "Jennings" and get back to me..

From this link: Fistgate II High School Students Given Fisting Kits At Kevin Jennings 2001 GLSEN Conference - Breitbart

Shocked and outraged parents demanded his resignation. So how did Jennings respond the next year? By doing it AGAIN. Unapologetically. His "life's work" will not be stopped..

At Kevin Jennings’ 2001 GLSEN Conference an estimated 400 student attendees were given their own “fisting kit.”

Mass News reported on the 2001 conference:

Fistgate II was held on Saturday in the same building at Tufts University as last year with the same message about how to practice homosexual sex.
More students attended this year. Out of approximately 650 attendees, about 400 of those were students.
Kits of plastic gloves intended for “fisting” or oral sex were distributed at Planned Parenthood’s table in the lobby.
Public funds were used for the event with at least two school buses being used to transport students, from Methuen High School and Marblehead Public Schools. Adam Glick, Conference Coordinator, said he did not know how the buses were paid for. Other children were transported by public school teachers in private cars....

...GLSEN (Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network) got into trouble last year for hosting a workshop that gave young teens explicit how-to instructions on homosexual sex practices such as “fisting.” The ensuing scandal was subsequently dubbed “Fistgate.”...

...Again, Barack Obama’s Safe Schools Czar organized and sponsored this conference as executive director of GLSEN. His organization later pushed filthy books on America’s children.

Today he’s running the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools in the US Department of Education.

Do you feel safe now?

Nice strawman. You know that Kevin Jennings is the federal education czar, right? Google "fistgate" & "Jennings" and get back to me..

Do you know what the term straw man means? You stated that schools have the promotion of anal sex in their curriculum. I posted the standards of my state and challenged you to find that. If that's a straw man argument to you....you're just throwing that term around to avoid answering the challenge.

Your link are from invalid sources (the second link doesn't even work LOL). You're a moron. Don't argue about things you're ignorant about.

Do you know what the term straw man means? You stated that schools have the promotion of anal sex in their curriculum. I posted the standards of my state and challenged you to find that. If that's a straw man argument to you....you're just throwing that term around to avoid answering the challenge.

Your link are from invalid sources (the second link doesn't even work LOL). You're a moron. Don't argue about things you're ignorant about.

If you haven't come to the conclusion yet, Sil will repeatedly post an opinion, no matter the evidence or lack thereof, as fact. If you disagree with it, rather than discuss the merits, you'll just get more repetitive posts claiming the opinion is a fact and wondering why you refuse to acknowledge it.

Oh, and at some point, after reading the same posts from Sil over and over again, perhaps in multiple threads, you may be accused of spamming. :lol:

So Kevin Jennings is the 'gay education czar' and he's created a curriculum of fisting and the joys of anal sex, even if you can provide evidence to the contrary! ;)

So Kevin Jennings is the 'gay education czar' and he's created a curriculum of fisting and the joys of anal sex, even if you can provide evidence to the contrary! ;)

You're saying that in 2000 and 2001 Keven Jennings was not part of a GLSEN event that handed out fisting kits to kids? I'll let the readers google than and see which one of us is right.

You're saying that in 2000 and 2001 Keven Jennings was not part of a GLSEN event that handed out fisting kits to kids? I'll let the readers google than and see which one of us is right.

Do you know what the word curriculum means? It doesn't mean that an alleged incident in 2000 at a GLSEN event is now taught to middle school children in public schools.....

2000 & 2001. Jennings did it again after many parents complained and called for his resignation. He just flipped them the middle finger and had his surrogates pass out fisting kits with explanations on their use to minors again in 2001.

2000 & 2001. Jennings did it again after many parents complained and called for his resignation. He just flipped them the middle finger and had his surrogates pass out fisting kits with explanations on their use to minors again in 2001.

Which is still not creating a public school curriculum. :bang3:
You're splitting hairs on a definition to defend the inexcusable. Two years of the same educational material handed out constitutes a curriculum. I believe I'm using the word correctly.

curriculum Curriculum Define Curriculum at Dictionary.com
noun, plural curricula [kuh-rik-yuh-luh] /kəˈrɪk yə lə/ (Show IPA), curriculums.
the aggregate of courses of study given in a school, college, university, etc.:
The school is adding more science courses to its curriculum.
the regular or a particular course of study in a school, college, etc.

Which is still not creating a public school curriculum. :bang3:
You're splitting hairs on a definition to defend the inexcusable. Two years of the same educational material handed out constitutes a curriculum. I believe I'm using the word correctly.

curriculum Curriculum Define Curriculum at Dictionary.com
noun, plural curricula [kuh-rik-yuh-luh] /kəˈrɪk yə lə/ (Show IPA), curriculums.
the aggregate of courses of study given in a school, college, university, etc.:
The school is adding more science courses to its curriculum.
the regular or a particular course of study in a school, college, etc.

In which public schools did Kevin Jennings implement a curriculum of fisting and the joys of anal sex? Can you name a single one?

I know that you cannot, because he did not, and you are complaining about me 'splitting hairs' rather than accepting your mistake (or, more likely in my opinion, fabrication) in claiming that he implemented such a curriculum in public schools.

What allegedly happened is that when Jennings was one of the heads of the GLSEN, materials containing those kinds of things were given out to students at a conference. That is NOT, I'll repeat, that is NOT creating a public school curriculum.

I've already said that the whole Fistgate scandal may be reason for Jennings to be kept away from education work, but your claims that it constitutes a public school curriculum, like your claims that a teacher giving out a few 50 Shades worksheets must be related to Jennings, are nothing but your own imaginings.

Forum List

Back