Driving The Final Nail In Public School System: Kids Forced To Make The '50 Shades Of Greyed'...

Bottom line is, dropping your child off with a bunch of strangers and hoping for the best, is a very dangerous gamble. Times have changed. I mean, these are your children we're talking about. Too many sick degenerates out there now. Personally, i think Homeschooling is a great alternative. But there are others. It would be very wise for parents to consider all options.

Dangerous? You mean like a school shootings, rapes aaaaaannnnnd puzzles. Oh dear.

Keep Calm and Exaggerate On

Well, you're free to drop your child off with strangers for 8hrs a day. I won't stop you. That's your call. But don't try and stop others from choosing alternatives.

Bottom line is, dropping your child off with a bunch of strangers and hoping for the best, is a very dangerous gamble. Times have changed. I mean, these are your children we're talking about. Too many sick degenerates out there now. Personally, i think Homeschooling is a great alternative. But there are others. It would be very wise for parents to consider all options.

Dangerous? You mean like a school shootings, rapes aaaaaannnnnd puzzles. Oh dear.

Well, you're free to drop your child off with strangers for 8hrs a day. I won't stop you. That's your call. But don't try and stop others from choosing alternatives.

When you say "strangers" are you referring to Teachers?

You make going to school sound scary. What do you call buses? Metal chariots of death?

You make going to school sound scary. What do you call buses? Metal chariots of death?

Sadly, Communist/Progressive wankas like you have made Public Schools scary. Why would parents take the risk of dropping their children off with you perv degenerates? Seeking alternatives is a very wise & logical endeavor at this point.

Pervin on the children and bitchin about 'Global Warming.' Pretty much sums up what the Communist/Progressive assholes are doing in the class room these days. All Americans really should consider alternatives to Government Schooling.

Sadly, Communist/Progressive wankas like you have made Public Schools scary. Why would parents take the risk of dropping their children off with you perv degenerates? Seeking alternatives is a very wise & logical endeavor at this point.

No, you're just scared. Why would anyone attend school with anyone but their mommy and daddy? Everyone else is a stranger (stranger danger) and god knows interacting with new people is just too risky now a days

No, you're just scared. Why would anyone attend school with anyone but their mommy and daddy? Everyone else is a stranger (stranger danger) and god knows interacting with new people is just too risky now a days

Well, if there weren't so many perv pedophile Democrats in the class room, '(stranger danger)' could be something we could easily dismiss as an illogical fear. But the reality is, we live in a different world now. Too many sick degenerates out there. You are taking a big risk dropping your child off with strangers for 8hrs a day. It would be very wise to consider other options.

Well, if there weren't so many perv pedophile Democrats in the class room, '(stranger danger)' could be something we could easily dismiss as an illogical fear. But the reality is, we live in a different world now. Too many sick degenerates out there. You are taking a big risk dropping your child off with strangers for 8hrs a day. It would be very wise to consider other options.

No, you couldnt dismiss your fear as being illogical. Personal fears dont work like that, they exist for a perceived reason. In your case your illogical fear is justified by your perception that perverts who vote D are waiting for your child and they will get them like the Boogie Man.

Not only are they surrounded by "strangers" (aka Teachers) they are also in a "death trap of steel and brick" (aka A Building) and for lunch they have "Heart Stopping Carbohydrates" (aka Lunches)

No, you couldnt dismiss your fear as being illogical. Personal fears dont work like that, they exist for a perceived reason. In your case your illogical fear is justified by your perception that perverts who vote D are waiting for your child and they will get them like the Boogie Man.

Not only are they surrounded by "strangers" (aka Teachers) they are also in a "death trap of steel and brick" (aka A Building) and for lunch they have "Heart Stopping Carbohydrates" (aka Lunches)

Odds are, this particular perv degenerate 'Teacher' is a loyal Communist/Progressive Democrat. Probably rants & raves about 'Global Warming' all day too.

Pervin on the kids and screeching about 'Global Warming' is about all you guys do in the class room these days. I can't blame parents for seeking alternatives. Their concerns are completely justified.

Odds are, this particular perv degenerate 'Teacher' is a loyal Communist/Progressive Democrat. Probably rants & raves about 'Global Warming' all day too.

Pervin on the kids and screeching about 'Global Warming' is about all you guys do in the class room these days. I can't blame parents for seeking alternatives. Their concerns are completely justified.

And they make them eat carbon credits too!!!

And they make them eat carbon credits too!!!

If they could, they would. They don't belong around children. Go be perverts and political zealots somewhere else... Or just drop dead.

No evidence reported that teachers were handing it out. Probably some conservative janitor did it. Luckily, the school is looking into it and will fire whomever is responsible if it was an adult or expel if it was a student.
99.99999% of school Janitors are not consevative, the union wouldnt allow it.

No evidence reported that teachers were handing it out. Probably some conservative janitor did it. Luckily, the school is looking into it and will fire whomever is responsible if it was an adult or expel if it was a student.
99.99999% of school Janitors are not consevative, the union wouldnt allow it.

Ha, leave it to Ravi the Raving Lunatic to come up with such a hilariously bizarre theory. Yup, the 'Conservative Janitor' did it. :laugh: :cuckoo:

You likely don't have children. Or you're just a fellow pervert Communist/Progressive Democrat. I'm betting on both.

Man, you're hitting them all out of the park!!!

I know. Thanks.

Nope sorry, I have a child.

Well, i was half right. I'll take it.

Lost the bet twice. So far you've been 100% incorrect. You're doing well

Forum List

Back